I'll Be Good - INU sequel ⚣ TK

Galing kay tereselovlien

V was the famous psychologist in Korea. He cured his patients who had a hard time. However, rumours spread j... Higit pa

Coming soon (prologue)
Chapter one: harder than usual
Chapter 3: Better in no time
Chapter 4: Did you get the job?
Chapter 5: He puts on this act
Chapter 6: All you did was to follow your heart
Chapter 7: First day at work
Chapter 8: We'll get help
Chapter 9: He's gone
Chapter 10: He wasn't going to jump
Chapter 11: Stop it
Chapter 12: Brave act
Chapter 13: I'm okay
Chapter 14: Help
Chapter 15: Report him
Chapter 16: He wasn't okay
Chapter 17: Lawyer Go Eunhyun
Chapter 18: May the court meeting begin
Chapter 19: The results... (final chapter)

Chapter 2: I work at Lite Company

7.7K 393 42
Galing kay tereselovlien

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Jungkook was flying nonstop into companies and stores that searched for new employees. Some of them said no, some said they'd think about it, but most didn't say anything. The boy was getting tired of being rejected or ignored all the time, but he couldn't do anything about it; all he could do was to politely bow and disappear, then going somewhere else.

"Oh?" gasped a surprised voice behind Jungkook. "Jungkook?"

The said male turned around right away as he heard his name, and he spotted non other than Park Jimin. "Jimin hyung," Jungkook grinned as he recognised him and threw himself in for a hug towards the older, by shorter.

"Good to see you mate," he greeted, clapping him on the back in affection, "how's it going? Haven't seen you, nor Taehyung, in a few weeks now."

Jungkook wasn't sure if he was allowed to tell Jimin about Taehyung, especially about his work, so he decided to just focus on himself instead. "We're fine," he smiled, "I'm walking around, trying to get a job since I decided to stop going to the university."

Jimin didn't seem quite surprised and just smiled at him. "How's that going then? Getting any luck?" he asked seriously.

"Not really," he answered honestly, "most are ignoring me, whilst the rest are rejecting right away just because I don't have any experience working anywhere."

"Now that sucks," he replied sadly, "how about I talk to my boss?" he suggested.

"What work do you do hyung?" he asked.

"Taehyung never told you?"

Jungkook shook his head. "No."

"Well, I work at Lite Company. I'm the personal assistant for the boss. I think it's possible to get you inside and work as a assistant for the other workers there," he explained.

Jungkook knew he recognised the name, but he didn't know what the company was about exactly, but he'd do anything for a job, and that was exactly what Jimin was offering him. "It'd be amazing if you could do that," he grinned, attacking the older with yet another hug.

"No problem Jungkookie," he smiled, "I'll talk to him tomorrow." And with that, Jimin quickly disappeared inside the grocery store Jungkook just tried getting a job at, probably shopping for groceries for himself and Yoongi.

As Jungkook made it back to their home, the door was locked, which meant Taehyung was not home. The male locked himself in and entered, searching around to confirm whether he was alone or not, but he was. He picked up his phone - that Taehyung had gotten him about a few weeks ago to get his own phone - to text his boyfriend and ask for his whereabouts, but he didn't get a reply until some minutes later.

'Out' was all it said, but Jungkook judged it that Taehyung had his reasons to be out at the moment. It's not like he had to be at home either like it was a prison. But by the way he replied was what was bothering the young male.

It was even around dinner time, but Jungkook still hadn't heard anything from Taehyung. He tried sending another text, but he didn't get a respond.

Anxiously, he rubbed his hands together, staring at his phone on the table in front of him as he sat in the livingroom. Should I call him? He isn't answering me by text... Would he answer if I called?

After debating whether he'd call or not for the past five minutes, he finally picked up the phone and pressed Taehyung's number and called him.

"Hello?" answered the same familiar low voice.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, surprised, "where are you? Why didn't you reply my text?"

"Huh?" said the other. "Uhm, didn't see it."

"Well, where are you? It's dinner time. I bought us some food and I thought of starting now, but you're still nowhere to be seen," Jungkook explained, unable to stand still as he just walked back and forth towards the kitchen and livingroom.

"I'm out I said," he said, "I'll be back in an hour or so I think. Listen, I gotta hang up right now, talk to you later Jungkook." He hung up before Jungkook got a chance to say anything back, but he didn't try calling him back; instead, he glanced at the clock.

6:34 pm.

All right, an hour. That's what I need to prepare dinner anyways, Jungkook thought to himself as he picked up his cookbook from under the table in the livingroom and started preparing the food.

Jungkook finished the dinner as he lit the long candle in the middle and dimmed the lights by the kitchen. The visual was pretty. He'd sure be overwhelmed to get home to this if their positions were switched. Jungkook glanced back at his watch.

8:02 pm.

Should I call him?

Suddenly the doorbell rang, gobsmacking Jungkook, making him almost drop his phone in his hand, but he hurried over towards the door entrance. He opened the door to greet the visitor, but it made his eyes widen at the sight.

"T-T-Tae - Taehyung hyung?" he stumbled on his words. Taehyung was looking to be unconscious on their friend's back.

"Hold the door," Jung Hoseok said hurriedly, which Jungkook did immediately, and Hoseok sped up the best he could to get Taehyung to their bedroom and laid him back in bed.

"What - what happened?" Jungkook asked, staring at the lifeless being on their bed. "How is he?"

"Well, he's breathing," Hoseok said as he raised his eyebrows, "don't know about the rest."

"Were you with him today?" Jungkook asked.

"I was hoping you'd know what he had done," Hoseok said as he stared at the younger, "I just found him on the open stall tent nearby, drinking alcohol, almost being thrown away by the owner as he kept wanting to drink."

Jungkook found himself rolling his eyes. What's this, a drama? "Uhm, thanks for bringing him here, but you could've just called me and I would've got him back," he told him.

Jungkook saw the other's face twitch a bit, and possibly given him a small glare before smiling again, "no that's okay, it was no problem," he smiled, "I just wanted to help Taehyungie. Get him to call me when he sobers up," he said before he disappeared.

As Jungkook sat down beside Taehyung on the edge of the bed, he reached out his hand to softly caress the other's cheek. Without his awareness, a tear fell down his cheek as he thought of what could've happened to Taehyung this night, and also the possibilities what he was actually doing.

His attention broke as the elder's phone on the nightstand lightened up as it vibrated; Jungkook reached out for it in case it was important or not.

"Jimin hyung?" Jungkook muttered to himself as he opened the message, of course already knowing Taehyung's password.

'I got the pills you wanted. Come to my office tomorrow to get them.'

"Pills?" Jungkook muttered again, glancing back at the sleeping being. "What pills?" Of course he knew Taehyung wouldn't answer him right now, and he decided to wait until tomorrow, trusting Taehyung to not be doing a stupid mistake, and it was a good explanation why he was getting his closest friend to get him some sorts of pills.

Jungkook stripped as he went back to bed to sleep, although it felt forever until he finally stopped thinking of the unknown pills and fell asleep. Later that morning as he woke up, a fresh food smell filled his nose and it made his eyes open immediately, and stomach growl for the hunger.

The black haired male walked in the direction of the food, catching his boyfriend in the apron he loved seeing him in by the oven, making breakfast for them. "You're making breakfast?" he asked, approaching the elder.

Taehyung glanced over his shoulder and smiled at him, then nodded.

"I was supposed to make breakfast though," he said a bit guilty.

Taehyung shook his head. "We aren't supposed to do anything Jungkookie," he said, still having his attention on his lover.

"I wanted to make you hangover soup though," he commented, which the other flinched though, and he noticed.

"Uh, yeah," he muttered nervously as he bit his lower lip and turned his attention back on the food he was making.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course," Taehyung smiled at him, but it seemed rather forced to him. He was reminded by the previous night's text, but decided to wait until they'd sit down to eat and face each other before asking yet.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

26.9K 737 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...
73K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
380K 20.7K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " •••••• Jeon Jungk...
167K 5.9K 31
[𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 2X🏆] Jungkook is being abused by a new manager. His hyungs aren't unaware of his changing personality and array of random injuries...