Eren x reader O///o///O finis...

Autorstwa Butt0n-eyes

Ask and you shall receive, the second book is out. It's called Memories return. I hope you enjoy <3 Więcej

8 years ago
The Real Training Begins
End of day 1
5 Years Later
This is useful?
Surprise!
Wow... Thank You so much!!!
Quincy (1)
Quincy (2)
REBOOT
YAAAAY! NOW GO FORTH AND READ!!!
Second book
Ok, so Hi.

Um... Hi...

1.2K 14 1
Autorstwa Butt0n-eyes

Er... Hi... I haven't been here in a really long time...

wait... Why am I nervous? Ha! Hello there everyone! How are you? Well, I have some good and bad news, but I'll start with a question.

Who has a Deviant art? If you do, I will be hosting a Q&A of this story, get to know the author type of thing. I'm sorry I've been gone, but I think this will interest you.

Ok. Bad news.

I am Erasing the story. As a whole.

Good news.

I'm rewriting. Giving it an actual plot. This is where all of you beautiful people come in. At the Q&A on DeviantART You can tell me some of the things you liked in a separate post. One for Q&A The other for what you liked. I'm so excited to restart, and if enough people comment like and maybe even watch, I'll have the new, BRAND NEW Chapter 1 uploaded JANUARY 1st! 

If you don't have a Deviant art, go ahead and message me, I will read them all. 

Deviant art: Look up; Button-Eyed-Kiwi

Lots of love, Button-Eyes

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
182K 18.6K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...