5 Years Later

I began streching. Mikasa, Armin and Eren (my crush) were standind watching me.

"So ready for our first job as soldiers?" I asked Mikasa. she nodded and started to strech as well. We stood up and were assighned to our squadron. Mikasa and I were on squadron 221, Middle of town (?) As we walked away to find our other squadron members, Mikasa's ears perked and she smiled.

"I heard him."

"what?"

"I heard Eren and Armin talking just now. About you." Mikasa is the only person who knows that I have a crush on Eren. I blushed at the news.

"h-how did the conversation go?" I asked looking at the floor. She chuckled and began.

"Eren: I don't want them by themselves.

Armin: You mean Y/N?

Eren: ...Yeah...

Armin: Well you'd better hurry up and confess because I heard some guys saying that they were going to ask her out.

Eren: WHAAAAAAA~!!!"

We finally grouped our squadron together and a commander came by.

"Mikasa will be the lead of the group. Does anyone disagree?" The Commander asked. Everyone was silent. The commander left and began to adress the whole army.

"Front lines please depart now!" The commander said. I knew Eren was towards the back. When Mikasa wasn't looking I snuck away to see him for a minute. Once I found him I tapped his shoulder. He jumped and looked at me then calmed down.

"If I die I need to confess something." I whispered then sucked in fresh air.

"I-I love you." I said hugging him. As I huggged him middle squadrons were called and I had to leave.

"Don't die." I whispered and I was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~3 Hours later~~~~~~~~

I was being chased by a titan about 10 meters high. I knew it was a bad idea to go after Mikasa after Armin delivered the news about Eren. While Armin and I were sobbing, Mikasa stood up and walked away. Of course being the great friend that I am I went after her. Look where that got me. Chased by a 10 meter high titan who's going to try to kill me. Fantastic. I would use my moving gear but I'm almost out of gas! I dropped to the floor as I heard an earpiercing a disoriented animalistic roar. A 15 meter titan punched the titan chasing me. I studied it's features. Piercing green eyes with a black sclera, pointed ears and lots of muscle. I slightly blushed at the last thought. His eyes turned teal as he looked at me then back to the piercing green. he walked straight past me and towards the HQ. I stared in shock at the giant beast. There was a thump beside me. I turned my head and saw Armin. He also stared at the beast, mouth agape, eyes wide, pale. I hugged him and sobbed as I told him what happened. He nodded and used his moving gear to the top of the roofs and regroup with the survivors. I explained what happened and they listened intently.

"For all we know, it could help us or harm us." I finished. The expressions on their faces said: 'this might help us' or 'this is crazy' or 'WE'RE GOING TO DIEEEEE!!!!!' I pondered myself, wondering why was this one different?

(I FIXED IT. ARE YOU PROUD OF MEEEE. ITS NOT ARWIN ANYMORE.)