Quincy (2)

"Hanji!" I yelled as I galloped up to her she looked at me with a large smile.

"Hey Y/N!" She chirpped

"I'm going to go for a ride ok?" I asked. Hanji nodded.

"Sure but come back soon." She said and turned back around. I turned Quincy around and ran into the forest. I started to gallop out of the wall when someone yelled my name.

"Y/N!" I know that voice. Eren. I shook my head and picked up speed out of the wall. 

IN THE FOREST

I hopped off of Quin and sat on a large rock. I pulled out my drawing pad and began to draw everyone. Erwin, Hanji, Mom, Reilly, Dad, Eren, Levi, Sasha, Connie, Wait... Eren? I flipped back to the Eren page and studdied it. 3 little hearts were at the corners of the page. I scoffed and pulled the page out. I crumbled the page and threw it in the lake behind me. The ground began to shake. a roar was heard. No! Titans! I sprung onto Quincy and spurred him. 

"GO QUINCE! GO!" I screamed. The male horse ran as fast as he could to the wall.

"HANJIIIIIIII!!!!" I screamed as I entered the walls. Hanji looked up from her clip board.

"Hanji! There are 2 tirans outside!" I shouted nowing she would want to see them. Her eyes began to sparkle. I held out My hand for her to take. She got into quincy as well and we sped  to the wall.