End of day 1

After dinner I cleaned up and walked to my cabin. I was given a clip board of all the cabin mates. 2 names caught my attention. Armin Arwin and Eren Jaeger. They are like any other boy so why do they stand out. I counted about 10-12 beds. About 30 minutes later everyone was in for the night. I had them circle around in the middle of the cabin and we had a small meet and greet.
"So you guys must be my room mates. Good luck about the instructor." I said with no emotion. They looked at me surprised that I talked.
"Well I guess I'll start. My name is Y/N Shadis. My sister and mother were killed by a Titan and I seek revenge on all of the Titan race. My father is the only family I have left. And... My father is... Instructor Shadis..." I mumbled. The guys stared at me.
"Don't tell anyone." I said looking them dead in the eye. They all nodded.
"The best part is I get permission to train at night and early morning, so if you want to survive stick with me." I said once again monotone. Everyone introduced themselves and a knock came from the door. I quickly arranged then into formation in front of their beds and in the position everyone uses when greeting a soldier higher than you. The door opened and I looked at who came here this late at night. Dad. He glared at everyone in the room.
"Sir! Forgive my informality but why have you come here at such a late hour?" I asked.
"Just checking to see if you are awake or asleep." He replied.
"We were just getting to know each other." Arwin said. Dad glared at him.
"You aren't here to make friends." My dad growled. I glared at him.
"Sir. We were learning about our allies. For all we know they could save us someday. Do you not agree?" I asked sort of challenging him. He glared at me and I glared back. Since mom and Reilly died dad has been cold hearted. He doesn't mean it, but he acts like it. He nodded and left. We all climbed into bed and fell asleep for the night.