REBOOT

My eyes opened slowly. A woman stood over me.

"...Where am I?" I asked. She gripped my hand and began to cry. A male stepped into the room. His plaitnum blond hair was recognizeable. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Y/n You went into a coma for a year. Your mothers happy your stil alive." He said sofly. A male who looked my age came into the room.

"Is the brat ok?" He asked. I sat up and looked at him.

"I'm good. Thanks." I replied weakly. He gave a smile and hugged me. I slowly hugged back and smiled. The door opened and a woman in a green dress and white apron walked into the room.

"Oh it seems your awake! I'm Maria Emeralde. Your personal nurse." The nurse said. She had brown hair, emerald green eyes, pale features and red lips. I nodded and tried to stand, Maria ran over and carefully pushed me back down.

"Miss! Please don't stress yourself! You'll hurt yourself." Maria exclaimed. I was slowly laid in bed again.

"I'll get you something to eat." Maria said. She bowed from the waist and left. I looked at my family. They were smiling.

"I'm glad your ok." Dad said. I smiled weakly and closed my eyes. It was all a dream. What a weird dream. It had everyone. Mom, dad, Levi, but... I wasn't related to them. Oh well it was just a dream. But who's the guy with the teal eyes and brown hair? He looked so familiar... I just can't place my finger on it. I forgot. Who am I thinking about?