This is useful?

I ran to the hole in the wall and looked out in shock. The green eyed Titan was fighting the others. The other titans began to swarm him. His body fell shaking the building. Mikasa, Armin and I nodded and jumped down to see what happened. At the nape of the neck, flesh was cut cleanly open. Inside of the Titan was Eren! I stared at the scene before me in horror. Eren is a Titan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~about a week later~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So Mikasa, and Y/N will protect Eren while he moves the boulder. Armin you stay up front. Y/N you will lead the squadron." Pixis explained we nodded and began to walk off to our positions. Ever since I found out Eren was a Titan I've been distant. I don't mean to I just have been lost in my own thoughts lately. Let's cross our fingers and hope this works. I thought, and walked to my spot behind a chimney. Eren turned into a Titan as planed but then he attacked Mikasa! She didn't expect the blow and flew backwards slumped. The raging Titan fell and leaned on the boulder. Armin then came on his moving gear and stabbed the Titan we once called Eren. Armin was flung off his back and landed next to Mikasa, also slumping over. I jumped from my posision and called my fellow soldiers down from their positions as well.
"QUICKLY GET THESE 2 TO THE INFIRMARY!!!" I yelled slowly breaking down. Two soldiers ran Mikasa and Armin to the infirmary and 3 soldiers stayed with me. I walked up to the nape of the titans neck and followed where Armin stabbed. I began to cry.
"Eren do you know what you just did?! You hit Mikasa and Armin! For all I know they could be dead. Why? Why did you do it?." I asked tears breaking through. His eyes turned teal and shifted towards me.

"I can't belive this." I growled and jumped down from his neck and started to walk away. He roared and I stopped. I turned my head slightly and asked,

"Did you say something?" He roared again and I turned back around.

"Didn't  think so. Traitor." I sarted to walk to the infermary. I kept walking and began to ponder, did I say the right thing? Did I do the right thing? I got to the infirmary and it turns out Mikasa and Armmin are ok and I forgave Eren. A roar was heard outside. Glass broke and I was grabbed by a giant hand. Screaming I pounded on the beasts hand. A fist came and knocked the titan to the floor. I looked at who the fist belonged to. A titan with green eyes and black hair.