The Real Training Begins

"ATTENTION!!!" My father yelled. My monotone face blinked as dad looked around the camp. Today is the day. The day my real training begins. After mom and Reilly died dad took moms place and trained the new soldiers. Since I'm his daughter I could be in some of his classes and participate partially in others. Wall Maria broke 2 months ago and a trio of teens all my age (13) were shipped here. I felt a bit bad. A bit. All instructors here know I'm a sweet girl but the (new) soldiers see me as a silent weakling. My job is to prove them wrong. Dad began by yelling at the weaklings. Then after everyone was done he motioned for me to come to the front so I did. People started to snicker as my eyes started to scan the wave of people.
"NAME. LOCATION. REASON TO BE HERE. NOW!" My father yelled.
"SIR! MY NAME IS Y/N SHADIS SIR! I CAME FROM ___ SIR! MY REASON TO BE HERE IS TO AVENGE MY MOTHER AND SISTERS DEATH SIR!" I yelled.
"This is the perfect example of a soldier." My father yelled. Everyone began to whisper.
'Shadis! That was the last commander and lieutenant!'
'The commander was her mom?!'
'Wow 2 relatives dead. That's harsh.'
'What about her father?' I quickly glanced at my dad when I heard that. He looked at me then the crowd.
"She is perfect. Y/N has been with us for years and years. She has practiced day and night but never gone out of the wall." My father yelled.
"She's so tiny and weak!" Someone yelled. My father shot a glare at them and the mob created a path for him to the boy. My dad got in his face and growled.
"She's weak? We'll prove it then!!!" The boy winced and walked to me. A fencing sword was handed to the boy. So was gear and a helmet. He slipped the gear on and I was given my special fencing sword I use to prove people wrong.
'Wait doesn't she need padding?'
'She'll hurt herself!'
'Whats going on this is uncivil!'
I was beginning to get annoyed with the people thinking I was weak.
"Sir. If you would have an instructor get my gear please?" I asked sweetly. Since his back was to the crowd he gave me a look of 'what on earth are you doing?!'
'Im proving I don't need gear' my gear was brought but I only set it aside.
"BEGIN!!" Father yelled. I readied my sword and he made first move. I dodged and jumped. Enough defense! Of fence time. I began to attack quickly and smoothly. The poor boy didn't know what was going on. He swung at me hard and I almost didn't have enough time to react to the attack. But I did. I held my sword to my chest and flipped over the male, while spinning. I landed and pointed the tip of the sword at the back of his head. He fell to his knees and put his hands over his head.
"YOU WIN! YOU WIN! YOUR NOT WEAK!!!!" He began to cry. I sighed and went to put my stuff away. As I walked by my dad my eyes trained on him, but I continued to the instructor supplies. I kept walking when I felt a pair of eyes trained on me and me only. I turned around. Hmmm no one... Oh well. Shrugging I kept walking to put my stuff away. When I finished putting my stuff away I walked back to my dad and asked which cabin I'm in.
"Cabin 10-B. I announced who is where and when the boys in the cabin found it you would be there as the heads hey were pretty happy." My dad said. I nodded and left for dinner.