Captured By The Mafia

By BlackxRaven

*Completed 2017* *EDIT 2024 Hey lovelies! I will be editing this story for Kindle publishing! Will update wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Help
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 14

30.3K 1K 191
By BlackxRaven

Agh! These two get on my nerves!!😒😒

__________________________

Chapter 14: Crazy

Carney

Once I finally calmed down and changed I went to lay in bed. Dante was gone, again. I don't really know why I care to be honest? Maybe I've gotten used to him being here? Whatever. I'll just sleep in my room. I head out the room and walk down the hall to my room. But the fucking doors are locked.

"What the fuck?" I pull, twist, and turn the stupid nob. I huff and turn back to walk to find Kelin. I continue my walk until I pass Dante's office. Out of habit I peeked inside to find him on his computer, but he was on the phone. Oh, he's working.

"No! That's absolute shit Viktor! Your sister is a slut and you know it!... Just give me my brother's bitch okay... what do you want for her?... Really my fucking vacation home? What are we? White collar criminals?" He said laughing. What the hell is so funny about this!? Dante looked up at me and motioned me to come in. But I didn't, I continued my walk to find Kelin. I made my way downstairs and stopped by the kitchen. I might as well get a snack. I grabbed a few pears and walk to find Kelin. When I did he was walking out of the bathroom.

"Are you lost Carney?" He asked.

"No, I just don't want to be around your cousin-did you ever find out where he went the other night?" I asked and he looked away from me.

"It's uh... I'm not supposed to tell you..."

"And why is that?" He scratched the back of his head.

"I really can't Carney."

"Kelin!" I stomped my foot.

"What the hell are you two doing?" I turn around and Dante's standing there with his arms crossed. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Talking, what does it look like?"

"You don't want to know what it looks like to me petardo." He said darkly but I ignored him.

"Jesus Dante! I'm not fucking your cousin!" I yelled walking passed him.

"Carney! Get your ass back here!"

"I wish I never went to that stupid club! Because this is so fucking stupid!" I made my way to his room the mm groaned. I was trying to get Kelin to unlock my freaking door!

"Carney!" He shouted waking in.

"Dante!" I mocked him.

"You need to calm the fuck down."

"Carney stop acting like a child!"

"Whatever!"

"Go to bed petardo I think you need it."

"Why do you want me to go to bed so badly huh? So you can run off and fuck some ugly, plastic bitches?!" Wow okay Carney, pump the brakes. Where did that come from?

"Did Kelin tell you!?" He asked looking pissed. What the hell!?

"So that's where you went! I fucking knew it! I told you I don't want to fuck you and you go fucking your whores Dante?! Are you fucking serious!" By now I was fuming. I believe it but I don't believe this!

"Car-

- Holy shit! This is Stockholm syndrome! You are making me crazy! Making me care!"

"Carney, you need to calm down. Lay down and sleep." He took a step closer but I took a step back.

"Do NOT come near me! I mean it Dante! Stay AWAY from me!"

It's been a few days since my melt down. I'm happily resting in my room here. Thankfully Dante's been away hanging out with Vito, well that's what he tells me. I also convinced Kelin to get me a tablet. So I have games and I can message my family and Jenn.

"Hey Gorgeous." Kelin said before laughing. I know I'm far from gorgeous right now. I haven't brushed hair or changed. I look like a hot mess!

"Ha ha, very funny Kelin." He walked in and sat next to me.

"Go get cleaned up. I'm taking you out." Kelin said while tossing the covers off me.

"I don't want to go anywhere Kelin..." I whined, kicking my feet.

"Come on, you got Dante's but whatever you want card so let's go buy whatever we want!"

"Well when you put it that way!"

"Kelin! Look!" We were currently in this soap store, really nice. And I was looking at this bath bomb when this thick ass white walked in front of me.

"What girl!" I pointed at the girl. "Damn, okay Carney. I'm gonna leave you for just a little bit. Okay?"

"Go get you some!" I then pushed him in her direction. Yes boo! I watched as she blushed and laughed at Kelin. Ooh okay, so Kelin got game! Dante need to take some notes from him. Kelin turned around with a sly grin.

"Well, guess who's gonna be getting some ass soon?"

"Oh and here I thought you weren't a dog Kelin!" I laughed grabbing some bath bombs.

"I haven't had sex in forever Carney! I need this sorry, some else is going to be watching the house."

"No! You keep me sane!"

"Sorry but the booty calls." I laughed and shove him while we pay for everything.

"Where to next Kelin?"

"You need some lingerie, like some I don't want to walk in the morning lingerie."

"Oh? And who would I want to do that Kelin?" I asked him. And he looked away awkwardly.

"Well obviously not Dante! Of course. But you know... another eligible male..."

"Much better. But I'm good, but I do need some more fuzzy socks!"

Dante

I came home and undressed. Carney hasn't talked to me in a few days. To my surprise I don't feel any different. If I had to be honest it feels like it did before she came along. I work in the wine business and then I handle mafia business, and I fuck bitches. I get in my phone and call Kelin. He usually greets me when I get home and tells me what Carney has done all day.

"Hello cousin!" He said happily.

"Where are you?"

"I'm out with Carney, doing some shopping- oh! I need to take this Saturday off. I got this fine ass date." I hung up on him. Seriously, she wants to spend time with him more than me? Since she's got Stockholm syndrome, how come she's not blaming him too? That women is seriously confusing. And reminds me why I don't date women.

***

________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Dante is about to catch these hands!!!!👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 305 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
46.3K 1.5K 43
[complete] Running away from her husband five years ago because he forced her to do unspeakable things with a "partner" of his. One day while she was...
88.5K 2.2K 51
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑀𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚. ...
1.9M 82.6K 42
Assistant during the day, and a stripper by night. With loans that needed paying off, Samai had to work two jobs to make ends meet. Recently catching...