The Daddy Diaries

By curly_and_lou

Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry Styles, a senior in high school, ready to graduate and live the... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Epilogue
Please read

4

14.4K 388 646
By curly_and_lou

Today's the day, November 4, 2012, almost a whole month after giving birth to Opal... today is Lottie's funeral... and I'm sad. I have never been so depressed in my life. I'm just sad. There's no other way to put it but sad.

"Are you almost ready to go ma?" I asked knocking on her bedroom door.

She then opened her door and walked out with a slim tight fitting black dress on.

"Yeah, I'm ready." she said and walked downstairs to the kitchen were Niall was waiting dressed in his black suit that looked a little different from my own.

After mom descended down the stairs I went to my room to get Opal who was still asleep in her crib.

I walked over to were she was laying and smiled sadly at her.

She shouldn't have to grow up with one parent. Epically her father. She needs a mother in her life. What if I turn her into a tomboy? I don't know how to play Barbie's and braid hair.

Opal then stirred and opened her eyes.

"Hi pumpkin." I smiled at her right away turning my frown upside down.

Opal just sat there blinking up at me.

I mean she is only a few weeks old.

"Alright, up-sy daisy." I spoke picking her up and placing her on her changing table.

I then changed her dirty diaper and dressed her in a little black dress that looked way to big on her.

"You look adorable pumpkin." I said and leaned down to kiss her cheek. "Now let's be on our way to see your mommy."

I then picked Opal up and went downstairs to meet my mom and Niall.

"Everybody ready?" I asked.

"Aw this is the first time I've seen Opal since she was born." Niall said running over to me to look at my little angel who was drowning in this dress I put her in.

"Oh fuck. Really?" I asked.

"Harry, language." mom scolded.

"Sorry." I chuckled lightly and then let Niall hold her.

"She's so precious." Niall said rocking her some.

"I know." I smiled. "I call her my little pumpkin."

"Oh that's adorable. Because she's born in October right?"

"Right." I nodded.

"Well let's go. We can't be late." mom said moving us along to her car.

"Yeah, sorry." I said and then let Niall hold her and put her into her car seat.

After he did so he got into the front and I got into the back so I could let mom drive.

"Are you nervous to see Lottie's family?" Niall then asked me when mom got onto the main road.

"A little bit." I nodded as my daughters tiny hands squeezed my thumb.

"Well you shouldn't be Harry." mom spoke up. "None of this is on you."

"Well it kind of is mom. I'm the one who inserted the penis into the vagina hole."

"Harry Edward Styles." mom said raising her eyebrows.

I just shrugged and Niall laughed.

"Well Lottie's heart just couldn't handle the birth. So that's not your fault. It could have happened any other time with any other man."

"But I got her pregnant mom."

"Just don't worry. You have Niall and I there for support."

"I know." I spoke and then sighed. "It really sucks that this is the first time everyone will be able to meet Opal."

"I know it's the wrong circumstances but everyone will love her."

"I hope so."

"Why do you hope?" Niall asked. "Why do you sound unsure?"

"Because Lottie had to die for O."

"Don't think of it like that." mom said shaking her head. "Opal is a miracle sent from above. Nothing more and nothing less. Excuse my language, but it would be pretty shitty of her family if they would hate Opal. It's not her fault at all."

I bite my lip and turned to my daughter.

"She's everything to me." I said lower then before.

"And everyone will see it. I promise." Niall said turning to me from the passenger seat in the front of the car.

I just smiled at him and didn't say anything back this time.

A few minutes later we arrived at the funeral home.

"You ready?" mom asked me.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I answered back.

I then got out of the car and walked over to Opal's side and pulled her out as well.

Niall got her stroller from the back of the car and brought it over to me.

I then placed O in it and buckled her up.

"Well, let's go say hello to your family Opal." I spoke and started to push the stroller inside were the casket showing is at.

My mom opened the doors and the minute I walked into the room, all eyes were on me.

My eyes got wide for a moment but I then smiled and said hello.

Everyone smiled back and went about their business.

Johannah, Lottie's mom, walked up to me after all of that.

"Harry, hello darling." she smiled and leaned in to give me a hug.

"Hello Johannah. It's really good to see you."

"You too." she smiled.

"And if you remember, this is my mom Anne." I then said turning to my mom.

"Oh yes I remember. Nice to see you again." Johannah spoke hugging my mom.

"Nice to see you too." mom smiled as she let go of Jay.

"And Jay, if you also remember my best friend Niall?"

"Oh yes! He always was a trouble maker!" Johannah laughed and gave Niall a hug as he laughed as well. "So when can I meet my granddaughter?" she then asked and pointed to the stroller.

"Right now." I smiled and lifted the protector up so Johannah could see her.

"Oh." she gasped. "She's gorgeous."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"What's her name?"

"Opal Charlotte Styles. Opal is her birthstone."

"Awe you named her after Lottie. That's amazing. Thank you Harry." Johannah said looking up to me.

"You're welcome, but I mainly wanted Opal to have a piece of her mom with her."

"And now she will."

As Johannah said that, some of Lottie's other siblings Daisy, Phoebe, Ernest, and Doris came over to meet Opal.

"She's so cute." Daisy said tickling O but O being O didn't move a muscle.

"She is." Phoebe agreed.

Ernest and Doris are just babies so they just poked at her.

"So where's Louis?" I then asked.

"You know Louis?" Johannah asked with a surprised look upon her face.

"Yes." I nodded. "He stopped by my house yesterday to see Opal."

"Oh." she nodded. "Well he's helping set up some snack bars in the back. You can bring your family back there to say hi."

"Okay, I will. Thank you." I said and then went to the back rooms where he was, with my mom and Niall.

"Hey Louis." I smiled once I saw him sitting and resting a bit on a chair.

Louis looked up and smiled when he saw me.

"Oh hey Harry. It's nice to see you again." he spoke, got up, and hugged me. "How's little Opal?" he then asked and knelt down to look at her. "Awe. She's so precious in this huge dress." he said and then kissed her forehead. He then stood up and looked over to my mom and Niall. "And who are these lovely people?" he then asked me.

"Well this here is my mom and Opal's other grandma, Anne." I said introducing my mom.

"Nice to meet you ma'am." Louis smiled and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too Louis."

"And this is my best friend Niall."

"Nice to meet you Niall."

"Likewise." Niall said and shook Louis' hand.

"Now not to be rude-" mom started. "-but how are you related to Lottie?"

"Oh your not being rude. I'm just never around much. I'm her older brother."

"Older brother?" mom asked shocked. "I thought she was the oldest sibling?"

"Nope." Louis said shaking his head. "I've just been away."

"Where may I ask?"

"In the Army."

"Well thank you for your service."

"No problem."

"Well I think the ceremony is about to start." I said looking down at my watch. "I think we should get going and take our seats."

"Yes." Niall said and everyone else nodded.

All of us then walked into were the casket was at and sat in the little room where the ceremony would be held.

A few minutes later it started and there wasn't a dry eye in the room.

The entire ceremony all I could do was look at Opal and cry.

She's the last thing I have left of Lottie... the only last thing.

__________

Thanks for reading everyone! Please like and comment ~Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 2.4K 44
pretty self explanatory :) ~~~~ ~ all recognized characters are not owned by me and their actions in this book do not represent how they would/do act...
334K 12.5K 42
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has to take him to the hospital with the fear...
14.9K 252 46
Louis Tomlinson is what many people see as a regular eighteen-year-old student. He is openly gay, and is accepted by practically everyone he goes to...
81.7K 5.2K 31
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ แด€แด แด€ษชสŸแด€ส™สŸแด‡ แดษด แด€แดแด€แดขแดษด แด€s แด‹ษชษดแด…สŸแด‡ แดส€ แด˜แด€แด˜แด‡ส€ส™แด€แด„แด‹ [ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ ] ______________ Cแดแด แด‡ส€ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส แด…แด€ษดษชแด‡สŸแด€ แด˜แด€แดสŸแด€. [ ษชษข แด€แด„แด„แดแดœษดแด›: @_...