Goosebumps: Monsters Invade M...

By SahvannaMyers

Jessica lives in the Town of Madison, Delaware. Her ordinary life consists of dealing with typical trials of... More

Going give you goosebumps
The New Neighbors
Land of the Flies
Daddy dearest
It came from the book. 📖
Short, dark, and Handsome
The Woman in the Black Hoodie
At Hell's Gates
Mom and Dad coming to the rescue
The dead walks at midnight
All hell breaks lose
Who's the REAL monster!?!?
Why is life unfair!?!?!
Author's note
Author's Note

Head vs. Heart

746 13 2
By SahvannaMyers

  Jessica's P.O.Y

I had taken upon myself to help as many students and teachers as I possibly could.  While Dad was helping by blocking the doors, my mom was doing her best to patch up that guy that got hurt from the Giant bug earlier cause with the roads blocked, there is no way an ambulance can come right now. And he was in critical condition. 

The Principle then made a announcement to head back to the gym and regroup. 

As everyone else head in that direction  I remembered that I told Champ to stay where he was at. 

I better find him  before anything else dose!

I quickly ran towards where I had saw Champ last. 

 That's when I saw Taylor being cornered by the werewolf! 

"Please, no. Please. No, please." she begged between sobs to the beast, fearing that she was going to die.

I was just about to charged at him until...  

Champ had come out of god knows where, JUMPED ON the werewolf, and BITE HIM!!!!!!

With Champs shiver fillings in his teeth, They burned the werewolf's skin.

This caused the werewolf to scream and howl in agony!  

I quickly hid behind some lockers not wanting the beast to see me, but I still peeked around the corner.

He then tried to shake Champ off by slamming his body in to the lockers.

Both Taylor and I stared at the sight before us in amazement. 

I never realized how brave Champ can be! I'm so proud of him! He's fighting for the one he loves! 

Finally the werewolf shaked champ off of him and ran away.

I turned my head away and got lost in my thoughts.

I wish someone that I love would do something like that for me... 

That's when slappy was the very next thing I though of ...

WHAT? WAIT?!?! Why would I think of slappy? He's evil! He's cruel... he's ... heartless... 

I then lost my train of thought when I hear Taylor screamed.

I quickly turned my head to see that the werewolf was back and MAD!!!!!

He had both Champ and Taylor trapped in a corner. 

With out thinking, I jumped out from behind the lockers and screamed out"HEY FLEABAG!!!!!!!!!!!"

This got the werewolf, Taylor, and Champ's attention towards me.

 The werewolf started to growl at me while giving me a stern look..... He remembered me.

As he started to slowly approach me sweat dripped down my brow, but I stood my ground  not showing  my fear. 

"Ya, you remember me don't you, you freak of nature!?  About how I not only out ran you, I also out smarted you! But that wasn't really that hard considering you're just a dumb animal !" I taunted him.

"Jess what are you doing?" Champ asked.

"You guys head to the gym, I'll be with you in a minute.." I told Champ and Taylor.

The werewolf was now growling even louder at me.... it wanted revenge.

"You want me? COME AND GET ME!!!! I said as I ran for my life down the haul with the beast chasing after me.

"Jessica NOOooo!!" I Heard Champ called/yelled out to me but I was all ready far from them.

I was doing my best to doge from the beast behind me.. I was dancing with LITERALLY the jaws of death! 

My legs were starting to get tired again. 

If I don't find a place to hide soon, my tired legs are going to give out on me!!!

When I had ran around a corner heading towards another haul,  the VERY first door on my right was wide opened!

so I dived into the room and hide beside the door frame.  I didn't close the door because the werewolf would have seen it move and he'd know where I was at!

He stormed down the haul and ran passed the door.

"See you sucker.." I said under my breath.  

Finally, I had a chance to catch my breath and rest my legs..

So I decided to sit for a minute, but when I headed towards one of the chairs....  the door had SLAMMED shut behind me! 

This made me jump.

I Ran towards the door but right before I put my hand on the door knob, it had made a "click" noise.  The door locked!

I desperately tried to unlock the door. But it wound't budge. 

As I was trying to open it, the werewolf then looked at me threw the  small window on the door.  I stopped trying to open the door and looked back at him.

He gave me a evil and sinister smile.

I glared back at him because I realized he KNEW I was in hear and that it was a trap!

  After he left I started to wounder If the werewolf was the one who closed the door, then how come it locked by it self.  The lock is on this side of the door. And yet I can't unlock it.

My train of thought was interrupted when someone BEHIND me said.  "Well, Hello there! "

  ♫ You know just what to say ♫  

I turned around to see Slappy sitting on top of the teacher's desk  looking right at me.

  While my mind was screaming "RUN! WHY ARE"NT YOU RUNNING?!? WE'ER GOING TO DIE!!!" My Heart was saying"Say hi to him! Oh he's just so cute!!! GO hug him!!" 

  ♪ Shit, that scares me, I should just walk away♪   

This resulted in me not be able to move at all, but I had enough courage to give out a small "Hi."

  ♪ But I can't move my feet ♪  

"Hey don't be scared.  I'm not here to hurt you." Slappy said to me with a bit of a concerned tone.

"T- Then what do y-you want with me?"  I stuttered at him trying not to panic.

"I had recently found something that belongs to you. And I thought that you would want it back." He responded with a smile as he held out my necklaces.

  ♫ The more that I know you, the more I want to♫  

My head was saying"No! Don't fall for it! He's just using it for bait to lure you into another trap, or even worse... DEATH!" at the same time that my heart was saying " AWW!!! He is so sweet! He's trying to be nice so don't be rude!"

I had come to the conclusion that I was ALREADY trapped in the room with him, so why the hell not.  Plus if dad had found out I had lost it, it would break his heart.  

I had swallowed all of my fear and slowly but steadily walked towards him.

Every step I took my fear was replaced with nervousness.  My beating heart grew louder and faster. I swear that he could hear it too!  

Slappy's P.O.V

I can't believe it... she's walking towards me...she's the first ever human to not scream and run from me.  But she.... is different..

Jessica's P.O.V

As I walked towards him I noticed that his face had a bit of a shocked expression on it. I also noticed that his face was slowly turning a bit of a red color as I got closer, but I decided to just ignore it.

"H-Here you go..." Slappy said/stuttered as he handed it to me.

"Thank you so much! You have know idea on what this means to me. " I said to him overwhelmed with his kind gesture as I put my necklace back on.  

My fear of him was now completely gone.

 ♫ Something inside me's changed♫  

    ♪ I was so much younger yesterday, oh ♪   

"Y- your welcome.  Hey, can I ask you a question before you go?" Slappy asked me.

But my nervousness was still there.

  ♫Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo ♫

"Sure, if I'm allowed to ask you a question afterwards." I asked him

"Sure, that seems far... so my question is what is your name?" he asked shyly.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked as my face was heating up.

"W- well, it's just that on the necklace I notice that it says "Property of J.H " so i'm just wondering on what it stands for." He replied

It sounds like he is lying.  But I better not say anything.  

"It stands for Jessica Hunter, which is my name." I told him.

He seemed a bit stunned for a good 3 seconds.

"Jessica... I like that....  Uh! Well. What is your question Jessica!? Come on, I don't have all day." Slappy said trying to hide the fact that he complemented my name... but I had already heard it.

"I was just wondering, are all those people that your friends froze ... you know ... dead?" I asked very worried and even a little sad.

I was worried about those poor people from the minute I saw them.

"Oh no no no no! They're all still alive! They just can't move.  In fact the ray's affects will wear off sometime by tomorrow." He said  sounding a bit awkward. 

"Oh good, they're just out cold."  *gasp*  I said realizing that I told a joke.

Oh crap! I just told  a joke!  He might hate it when OTHERS tell jokes like that! Am I going to die now?!

I was just about to apologize when I was interrupted with a "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" from slappy.

"HAHA! OUT COLD! HAHA! Slappy said laughing at my joke.

My heart  beated even faster.

  ♪ By the way, by the way, you do things to my body♪  

"Heh, gee slappy.  I heard about giving someone the cold shoulder, but you really took that to the next level!"  I said to him which resulted in him laughing harder and louder

His non evil laugh is actually really charming..  

Slappy's P.O.V

Wow! She has a amazing sense of humor! No one has ever made me laugh this hard in my entire life!!!!

"Ha! Yep! I can be really cold hearted sometimes!" I said while laughing.

I just couldn't hold it in any longer.  I busted out laughing along with him. 

♫ I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you♫

Slappy's P.O.V

Wow... she's beautiful, funny, and has a beautiful laugh, seriously I could listen to it all day... 

Jessica's P.O.V 

Slappy seemed to have stopped laughing only a second after I started laughing, but why?

♪ By the way, by the way, you do things to my body♪

*Cough* "Well, you should get back to your friends.  I've got some business to take care of." he said.  

Before I could say anything, he vanished and with a *click* the door had finally unlocked!

♪ I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you♪

I stormed out of the room and down the haul.  And I finally made it into the gym.  Slappy was still on my mind.  About how he was so nice to me.

  ♫ You know just how to make my heart beat faster ♫  

"Jessica!" Champ said as he captured me in a death hug.

"Your ok!" Taylor said as he let me go.

"Ya, sorry.  It took a little longer then I expected." I said.

"Were just glad your ok! Don't scare me like that!"" Champ said sounding a little mad.

"I'l try not too.. hey where are Zach and Hannah?" I asked looking around

"I think they went to go to check up on Stine's progress." Champ said.

That's when the monsters broke threw the doors with a big BOOM!

  ♪ Emotional earthquake, bring on disaster ♪  

  "Monsters have overwhelmed Madison High. Retreat in an orderly fashion to the storage room.  I repeat, retreat in an orderly fashion to the storage room." The principle announced.   Everyone including me where like "Bullshit! I don't want my sorry ass eaten!" so everyone stared running for there lives towards the gym.  

Taylor, Champ and I ran until we saw Zach and Stine had just fought off of the veins fly trap.  And Hannah was on the floor smiling at her hero, completely unaware that the moon's light was shinning down on her again which made her glow a bright blue.

Just as quick as the moon's light came, it quickly disappeared. And Hannah returned back to normal.

Zack then helped her up while asking if she was ok.

Then Hannah, Stine, Taylor, and I ran towards the gym while Zach and Champ stopped to talk for a second.

As we where all running I noticed that Stine's fingers looked broken.

"What happen to your fingers?" I asked to Stine as we ran.

"Slappy crushed them so he couldn't finish the book!" Hannah then said.

♪ You hit me head-on, got me weak in my knees♪

He did that?!  I thought he was sweet..

My head was telling me " HAH! See I told you.." While my heart couldn't say anything cause it was shattered.... like Stine's fingers.

  ♪ Yeah, something inside me's changed ♪  

Why would he act all nice to me?  Was it to trick me into joining his side.. well.. it wont *sniff*.... work.

Everyone was heading towards the storage room, which is our only safe place.

My friends and I were the last ones running for safety.  There was an army of monsters right behind us

"Come on you guys!" my dad said while keeping the doors open for us.

The monsters where only 8 feet from us.  Each of them growling and laughing in pure madness.

Finally we made into the storage room.  

"Shut it!" Zach yelled as we all passed the doors.  Then the doors were shut.

The second that they were closed, the monsters were already trying to break threw them.

Most of the faculty were doing everything they could in keeping the door closed.

"Come on guys! We have to hold them off!" The coach said.

But with the over whelming strength from the monsters, the doors where starting to slowly open.

My mom had an idea and told my dad.  My dad then ran over and toke a metal rod that was next to the lockers.  Then he placed in the door handles together.  And with his amazing strength, he twisted the pole together making a knot.

"There, that should hold it for now." my dad said.

Everyone in the storage room where scared and panicking cause that won't hold for long.

"What do we do?  They'll get through." Champ said very scared.

"I don't know. I don't know."  Zach said.

 "Slappy wants me.  That's who he's after.  Listen to me, if I can lure them away in one of those buses, I know that they'll follow me and you'll all be safe."  Stine said.

wow, that's got one to be one of the most bravest, if not dumbest things he said all night!  

"I'm coming with you." Hannah said wanting to be with her dad.

"No, I need to do this alone.  I've been running away from people my whole life.  I was so angry at the real world that I created these terrible monsters.  But I'm not mad anymore. It's my fault, not this town's.  Not yours.

"There's gotta be another way." Hannah said to Stine worried that she would lose him. 

"Hannah, sweetheart, it's time for me to face my demons." Stine said to Hannah.

"I believe in you." Champ said ruining there father daughter moment.

"Shut up! I'm sorry. I mean, shut up." He yelled/talked to champ. 

"I have a better idea." Zach said.

  "What is it?" Hannah asked full of relive that Stine won't leave.

"Dose anyone know how to make a bomb." Zach asked us.

"I do.  I'm a strait A student in chemistry." I spook

"Good, now lets get to work." Zach said.

♫ I was so much younger yesterday, ye-eah♫

♪ So much younger yesterday, oh, yeah♪

(ok that's another chapter done! sorry it took so long.  I put the lyrics to the song in the story cause i thought it wound be clever... Note: no one in the story was singing it.   Hope what ever holiday you celebrate will be spent with those you love!  Merry Christmas!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 187 19
17 year old Katie Pacosky and her family have moved to their new home town of Dark Falls. Katie was going to miss her old friends at her old school...
2.8K 78 7
Alivia and Will-Blake have moved away from Madison, Delaware after the incident with Slappy. They had to move in with Sam and his family, but Alivia...
33.4K 958 25
Zach and Hannah's life could never have gotten any better. A peaceful house in Madison overlooking the sea, stable jobs, and a few years of freedom f...
60.2K 1.4K 27
Zach and Hannah thought they could live together forever in peace. Champ thought he could already go around with all the girl her wants in peace. R.L...