Behind Closed Doors: BOOK 2...

By ParkBaekkie

|COMPLETED| Book 2: This story focuses on Chanyeol developing feelings towards Baekhyun, and how he finds him... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
TRAILER
* PROLOGUE
[ 1 ] New Friends
[ 2 ] * Come Over
[ 4 ] * The Visitors
[ 5 ] Truth and Lies
[ 6 ] Promise
[ 7 ] Brown and Blue
[ 8 ] Turning Coward
[ 9 ] * Stay
[ 10 ] Going Home Together
[ 11 ] Je T'aime Bien
[ 12 ] * My Answer is...
[ 13 ] Hesitation
[ 14 ] One Two Three
[ 15 ] * Behind Things
[ 16 ] Permanent
[ 17 ] New Home
[ 18 ] * Housewarming
[ 19 ] Just the Start
[ 20 ] * Like Chanyeol
[ 21 ] * Double
[ 22 ] Little Things
[ 23 ] * The Reward
[ 24 ] White Lies
[ 25 ] * Friday Night
[ 26 ] Wavering
[ 27 ] Lost and Found
[ 28 ] * Incontrare
[ 29 ] Fuel to the Fire
[ 30 ] Struggle
[ 31 ] The Past and the Present
[ 32 ] * Left Unsaid
[ 33 ] In A Heartbeat
[ 34 ] * (Un)requited
[ 35 ] * Carpe Diem
[ 36 ] The Nightflight
[ 37 ] The Other Side
[ 38 ] Behind Closed Doors: Special Chapter ( 1/3 )
[ 39 ] Behind Closed Doors: * Special Chapter ( 2/3 )
[ 40 ] Behind Closed Doors: Special Chapter ( 3/3 )
[ 41 ] Behind Closed Doors : * Halloween Special Chapter
EPILOGUE
BOOK 3 Trailer
[ 42 ] Behind Closed Doors : * One Shot Special Chapter
BOOK 4 Announcement

[ 3 ] * Worthy

30.8K 966 1.2K
By ParkBaekkie

*

Baekhyun is nervous.

He knows he did something wrong based on Chanyeol's stoic aura beside him. He feels suffocated inside the spacious car, so he just takes a deep breath in attempt to ease the anxiousness in his heart.

Chanyeol hasn't been saying anything for what seems like eternity-- his blank dull eyes are just trained on the screen of his phone.

Silence.

When Baekhyun sees himself on the video, splayed out naked on the bed while his eyes are covered with the necktie, he bows his head down to hide his embarrassment and shame.

It's just then when Chanyeol speaks in a low voice:

"Do not fucking look down."

Baekhyun lifts his head up, and keeps on watching himself being sucked off and being fucked in the mouth all at once. He looks so obscene there, very slutty and pornagraphic as if he were a prostitute hungry for threesome sex. He feels so dirty yet turned on, and it feels so right at the same time wrong.

Baekhyun wants to cry right now, because he knows he will have his painful punishment. Yet again.

"What. A motherfucking. Horny. Little. Slut. That you are," Chanyeol says in emphasis, just as soon as the video is finished. Baekhyun clenches his fists as he lowers his head in shame. "You didn't know I was watching you? Aren't you fucking ashamed of yourself?"

Baekhyun wants to speak but he can't. He didn't receive permission to do such thing.

"Just because you're in a relationship with me," Chanyeol says slowly, and it pierces through Baekhyun's heart, "you thought you could do... whatever the fuck that you want?"

Baekhyun doesn't answer.

Chanyeol lets out a disappointed laugh as he stares at Baekhyun in front of him. He lifts his hand up, slowly, as if he wanted to slap Baekhyun on the face-- but he resists himself, releasing a groan instead. He puts his hand down and averts his eyes.

"Tell me," Chanyeol mutters, "am I not enough?"

Baekhyun's eyes widen in shock hearing the question, and he quickly shakes his head in disagreement.

"I-it's nothing like that!" Baekhyun defends. "You're the only one that I need, I can't... I can't live without you."

"Then why did you go there?" Chanyeol asks. "Are you that fucking horny that you went there just because you wanted to play?"

Why did he go there? Baekhyun asks himself. Why the fuck did he go there?

"I-I'm sorry," Baekhyun mumbles, "It's my fault... I... I didn't think of what I was doing... I just... I just thought that I could do it... Without your persmission, I'm--"

Chanyeol clicks his tongue.

"As much as I wanted to forgive you, you know it doesn't go that easy," Chanyeol mutters as he leans in close to Baekhyun's face. He has his fingers on the shorter's chin as he squeezes it hard, lifting it up so that he can see Baekhyun's frightened eyes looking back at him.

"I-I'm sorry," Baekhyun says in a broken voice. "Chanyeol-sunbae--"

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol responds in a whisper, "You know how I feel about you... but I don't want you to take things for granted."

"I-I know... I..."

Chanyeol's eyes are getting dark, and they're terrifying--

"I need to punish you."

Baekhyun closes his eyes, and tears stream down his face as he nods, "I understand."

"Good," Chanyeol says, and he still has this cold expression on his face that makes Baekhyun's heart rip into pieces.

"At the backseat, all fours."

Baekhyun obediently does what he's been told, moving at the backseat of the car and positioning on his hands and knees. He swallows the lump on his throat, seeing passersby animatedly walking outside of the car. They are parked in front of Baekhyun's school, and people might see him like this if the windows aren't tinted. So he is quite thankful for that.

"Take off your pants," Chanyeol orders, and Baekhyun does without telling him twice. He discards his pants off until he is half naked kneeling, ass exposed before Chanyeol's lusty eyes.

"I got curious about this thing," Chanyeol starts, pulling out a black elongated silicone thing from his pocket, "so I got it... because I suddenly thought about you..."

Baekhyun shuts his eyes closed, hearing a light vibrating sound behind him. With his heart hammering inisde his chest, he flinches, when one of Chanyeol's fingers comes into contact with his tight anal hole.

"Spread your legs wider," Chanyeol orders, and he is spreading Baekhyun's ass cheeks apart so that he can get a nice view of the other male's pink entrance.

"Ch-chanyeol-sunbae," Baekhyun gasps, trying not to moan when the cold finger keeps on circling around the muscle of his asshole, "P-please... lube... Put some... lube."

"Lube?"

Baekhyun nods desparately, bearing that finger persistently teasing his asshole. He knows what's gonna happen, Chanyeol will put that vibrating thing he is holding right now inside his ass. Baekhyun tries to be calm and not think of the upcoming pain, so he is requesting for lube. Lube would make the toy easier to enter him, plus, it wouldn't hurt that bad if there's lube coated with it.

"Too bad I didn't bring any."

Baekhyun's heart drops.

"So I'm just gonna rim you," Chanyeol follows, making Baekhyun tense for a while.

Baekhyun hides the blush on his cheeks as he feels Chanyeol moving closer to the backseat with him.

"Chanyeol, you don't have to," Baekhyun mutters as he attempts to close his legs, "to do that... I-I can take it raw."

"This is your small reward," Chanyeol says, "for obeying me and for staying by my side."

Baekhyun closes his eyes, and patiently waits.

Chanyeol licks his lips, making sure he has enough saliva on his tongue. With his two hands, he opens Baekhyun's cheeks and blows air to it before darting his wet muscle around Baekhyun's puckered hole. A long moan escapes Baekhyun's lips, feeling intense pleasure building up when the tongue pokes his sensitive sphincter. Baekhyun is restraining himself to thrust down Chanyeol's face as his boyfriend does sexual magic with his sinful tongue.

"Mmnnghh," Baekhyun internally cries as Chanyeol tongue-fucks his asshole, stretching him completely. He could come just by Chanyeol doing it to him without even touching his cock. It feels so fucking good and sensational, like he's floating in cloud nine.

"You're absolutely loving this, aren't you," Chanyeol mutters teasingly after he leans away, "but it has to end right here."

"Fuck, no!" Baekhyun whines, very frustrated.

Chanyeol doesn't miss Baekhyun's protest so he immediately spanks the shorter's ass for his rude behevior, making Baekhyun wail out in pain.

Now that Baekhyun is all prepped up, Chanyeol thrusts the anal plug right into the male's stretched hole. He penetrates it inside deeply, resulting from a series of broken cries from Baekhyun.

"Ch-chanyeol-sunbae, it hurts!" Baekgyun cries as he wiggles his hips.

The toy is drilling exactly on Baekhyun's sweet spot, vibrating against his tight muscles in every move he does. It is so fucking uncomfortable, having a vibrating butt plug working inside of him.

"Endure this for eight hours while you're in school," Chanyeol says in a tone full of authority. He gets his phone and sets the vibration in maximum level. "And don't take it out unless I tell you."

Baekhyun wants to protest, but Chanyeol glaring at him has him nodding in respect.

"Put on your pants, Chanyeol instructs. "You're gonna be late."

Baekhyun, in an awkward manner, gets his discarded underwear and pants, wearing them. He should act normally, like there's no vibrating toy inside of him. His whole body is shaking, feeling that plug massaging his prostate dead-on.

Chanyeol is just watching Baekhyun quietly getting ready. He shows his phone to Baekhyun, warning him that he has the control for the toy so don't ever do anything about taking it out.

"Do you understand?"

Trembling, Baekhyun nods. "Y-yes... I-I understand..."

"Do you hate me for this?"

Baekhyun shakes his head furiously. "No! I-I know I deserve this punishment and I have to pay the consequences..."

Chanyeol proudly smiles at Baekhyun, the first time since what it seems like eternity. Baekhyun feels his heart jump in joy, seeing that smile all because of him.

"Eight hours, Baekhyun," Chanyeol whispers against the shorter's ear, "Prove to me that you're worthy to be forgiven."

"I-I can do it, Chanyeol-sunbae..."

"Good."

Chanyeol presses his lips against Baekhyun's mouth for a goodbye kiss. Baekhyun closes his eyes and kisses him back gently.

Their kiss lasted for two seconds long, before Chanyeol pulls away, seeing Baekhyun's teary-eyed expression presented in front of him. He keeps his face void of emotions as he uses his thumb to wipe a sole tear rolling down Baekhyun's cheek.

"Goodbye, Chanyeol-sunbae."

"Bye."

Chanyeol opens the door of his car, and he seeing Baekhyun off to school, watching him from a far walk with difficulty.

He looks away, and drives off.

*

He's been watching Baekhyun on the corners of his eyes, and he knows there must be something wrong.

Since Homeroom, Baekhyun hasn't went out nor stood up from his seat. He's not talking to everybody nor doing anything at all that requires moving. He's just sitting there like a rock, as if he were physically present but mentally absent from class.

Baekhyun is not himself today, Sehun mentally tells himself as he looks over at the other male on the opposite row of the classroom. Sehun has his palm under his chin as he plays with his pencil, while contemplating whether to lowkey check up on Baekhyun, or pretend he doesn't care a single bit about him.

He's like crouching in pain there, what the hell, Sehun notes as he keeps observing Baekhyun. He intently watches, eyebrows furrowing in slight annoyance. No matter how much he wanted to go there to maybe ask his best friend what's up with him, his feet won't even cooperate as well his egotistical pride.

Why would I talk to him, it's about that asshole again. Sehun sighs instead, trying to ignore Baekhyun's crouched figure on his seat.

"Byun Baekhyun!" the teacher calls for the fourth time, and it's just then when Baekhyun wakes up from his trance.

"H-here," Baekhyun responds weakly as he raises his hand low.

The teacher just glances at him once and continues checking the attendance, but Sehun doesn't miss the pained expression on Baekhyun's face as their eyes meet for a second.

Sehun feels a sudden something in his heart.

"I'm worried," a hushed voice at his back whispers. "He seems a bit off today."

Sehun lowers his head subtly as he opens his book, listening to the conversation behind him. He's definitely sure Taewoo and the other girl are talking about Baekhyun.

"I know right. Do you think he's sick? He shouldn't have gone to school..."

"He didn't even greet me good morning. He just went past me like I was a ghost."

"He really looks so sick, though."

"Yeah, and I want to take care of him," Taewoo whispers back, and Sehun feels the need to punch him on the face.

The class goes on normally except for Baekhyun's part. There is nothing normal anyway, when you have a fucking vibrating butt plug buried deep in your asshole that keeps on nudging your prostate. Fuck, it's not only about the goddamned toy, it's also about the erection Baekhyun is sporting inside his pants. His cock is so hard and aching, and it fucking hurts so much when it has only been two hours.

Six hours left.

Baekhyun clenches his fists on top of his lap to cover his bulge. He doesn't want to come right here. No, he shouldn't. He must act normal and okay, like nothing really really kinky and weird is happening right inside of him. He must pretend everything is going smooth and perfect.

But how? How the fuck? Especially when everytime he squeezes his ass, the shaking toy would gyrate faster and faster, drilling into him like it would penetrate into the veins of his anus. Imagining this as Chanyeol's delicious cock won't even help at the very least, as it would only make the painful pleasure strengthen.

Damn, if only he could jack off under the table, the teacher is not watching anyway. If only he could put his hand inside his pants, and secretly stroke his rigid dick to relieve himself. If only he could do such things, then he has done it already.

But he knows he can't. He shouldn't. He must not. Chanyeol ordered him not to, so he should follow his sunbae not only because he's afraid of the more extreme punishment, but also he wants to prove he is worthy for forgiveness.

And also because he loves Chanyeol very much, so he must endure this punishment as a way of dicipline.

Six more hours. He can do this. Six more hours.

"Uhm," a voice says followed by a gentle pat on his arm.

Baekhyun winces automatically as he withdraws his arm.

"What?" Baekhyun blurts out, and glares at the other person.

Jisoo steps back. "Sorry, I was just... You didn't write any notes so I thought... I could..."

Baekhyun just stares at the other male who is not looking at him.

"I mean, you can borrow my notes. Here."

"Thanks," Baekhyun says blankly. He takes Jisoo's notebook, puts it in his backpack, and goes back to ignoring everybody.

"Baekhyun, are you.... all right? Well, Taewoo's been asking me so--"

"Go away."

Sehun stares from a far quietly, watching Jisoo fucking off out of Baekhyun's sight. Serves him right.

"Bullshit, I think he's mad at me," Jisoo tells Taewoo as he returns back to his own seat. He angrily kicks the empy seat in front of him.

"He's also fucking ignoring me. I wonder what's up with him."

"Taewoo."

"What?"

"You didn't tell him that, did you?"

"Tell him what?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

They exchange looks.

"How about you?" Taewoo asks. "Did you tell him?"

"I'd fucking lose to you if I did."

When Sehun is done watching them, he stands up from his seat, and wordlessly leaves the room.

*

[Where are you right now?]

"T-toilet.."

[Did you take it out?]

"I-I didn't..."

[You're lying.]

Baekhyun shakes his head furiously as if Chanyeol could see him. A tear rolls down his cheek and he quickly wipes it away. He braces himself against the wall for support as he holds his phone on his ear.

"I-it really hurts," Baekhyun whispers like he is about to cry, "What if there's blood?"

[What?]

"Ch-chanyeol-sunbae, I'm scared. Would it mean... That I just got....my first menstruation?"

There is silence on the other line as Baekhyun waits while his heart is beating so fast.

"W-what... would I do?"

[What the fuck, Baekhyun. You're not even a girl. You can't have a goddamned period.]

"I can't?"

Baekhyun pulls down his pants, checking if there's any trace of red liquid on his underwear. Seeing nothing but precome, he heaves a sigh of relief.

"Thank god."

[Do you want to get off?]

Baekhyun pauses as he looks down at his aching dick begging for release.

[I bet you're trying to disobey me again.]

"No! It hasn't been... eight hours yet... I won't get myself off no matter what."

[Good. That's the answer that I want. Five more hours, Baekhyun. And it's over.]

"I-I can do it."

[Sure you can.]

Chanyeol hangs up, and Baekhyun bears the suffering ache in his ass as he limps back to class. People are watching him but he ignores them as he walks in so much pain.

When he arrives at the classroom, he sees a plastic bag on top of his table. Opening it, he finds a bottle of ibuprofen tablets Baekhyun knows are pain relievers.

There's a note.

Take these and get some rest.

Baekhyun searches around the room, and he catches Sehun looking back at him.

*

To be continued.

(A/N: Merry Christmas everyone! See you on EXOrDium in Manila!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 85.1K 122
Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun digs that.
41.6K 2.6K 53
"Heart..Please.....look at me" "Li...Liming" "Please,Don't speak anymore" "I...Love you". ..... "Nooo" In the dark room a boy who supposed sleeping p...
645K 25.4K 24
Now I just wanna know Don't you sugarcoat I'll say it all if you won't Now could you tell me like it is? Pretty little fears Music to my ears
15.3K 722 30
↺ REWRITING Junkyu is an anti-social person and an ordinary guy having a friend who came in wealth family and socialized to those people and meet the...