Beautiful Eyes

ivory_kaiz

"My turn." Riele said. She spun the bottle. Then things got real different. Real quick. ≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫... Еще

Breakups are hard.
"Chenry Danger, I mean, Homecoming Danger."
Ah Jeezez and Interviews
The Start of Something New
Girls Lunch
Coffee and Selfies
Lets Talk. (not a chapter but pls read)
Jaele time. Plus about the author
Should we tell the World?
Haunted Jaele plus Jace Memes
JACE REPLIED TO ME ON YOUTUBE AHH
Queens.
Now Everyone knows.
WHAT?! IS JAELE GONNA HAPPEN
Big Announcements.
"This is New York City Baby!"
Jaceabela over (confirmed?)
Christmas Shopping and Kisses
What about us?
Red Carpet Shopping
Incase you forgot... (pls read)
Just Jace and Riele Pt 1.
All I want for christmas is you.
About what I do in my books for you guys. (not a chapter)
Dans anouncment/ Late Lunch (filler Chapter)
Lazy days are my kinda days ♡
Just Jace and Riele pt. 2
Snow Day/Update (not a chapter)
Blizzard in the City (filler chapter)
Moment of Truth PT.1
Moment of Truth pt 2.
Love Yourself.
Warm weather, us all together. (filler chapter)
Love Confess
Us & Date Night
Playlist of the week
Can we start over?
Back to L.A for a while.
This book isnt over
Back Home.
Chill days & dates with you
Bigger Better Things
Hard to Say Goodbye.
I'm so in Love with You.
Im Broken, But you can fly.
Sequel
surprise im back
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER AS OF 2021.

The Warp Party

1.7K 53 12
ivory_kaiz

Jace's POV

"Tonights the warp party!" I squealed. Jace giggled. "I know babe calm down." I was doing her makeup in the mirror when he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I laughed. "Mhm Jace? As good as that feels, I have to get ready." I giggled. He kissed my neck harder. "Mmmmm, Jace." I smiled relaxed, I was enjoying this. Of course, Jace being Jace, he decided to hug me tighter, bringing his hands lower. "Jace." I said in a semi warning tone. "Stop Jace, hey!" He touched my weak spot, making me flinch while he smirked. He put his hands slowly up my shirt. "Jace, we are not doing this right now." I say sternly. "But what if I want to." He smirked. His breath on my neck. God damn how I wanted him right now but I cant give in we've got a party to go to. "Jace Lee Norman stop right now." I say. He stops. "What?" He said, I can tell he's a bit mad. "What do you mean 'what' we have a party to go to." I say. "Okay, you win, but tonight your mine." He smirks. "Okay, ive got no hesitations." I add alittle sexiness in my tone and do a little walk back to the mirror. Just to taunt him. He doesnt know I see him looking me up and down and biting his lip. "You dirty little player." He smirks. He comes up behind me again so we are standing like we were before. Before long we are all here and ready.

Breanna.

Riele.

Kyla.

Kira.

Ella.

Reiya

Brec

Cree..

Jade.

Isabela

Maeve

Addison

Lizzy

Lilimar

An: Slay queens 🔥

Jaces POV
When we entered, Dan welcomed us. "Jace, Riele, looking lovely, Sean and Jade, how cute, Ella and Mace I cant believe you guys grew up so fast I remenber when you were 8 and 9. Thomas and Kyla, didnt see that coming. But eaqually as cute. Well, all of you are so adorable and I completely forgot, we have some special guests." He said. We all look at eachother then back at Dan. "Everyone please welcome Victoria Justice, Tori Kelly, and Ariana Grande!" Jaheem practically fainted over Ariana. Riele freaked out about Tori. And Ella got all excited over Victoria. "Hey guys!" Victoria smiled excitedly. "Hi Dan, hey guys, good to be back!" Ariana smiled. "Hey guys." Tori simply smiled. "Ariana my queen. Hello." Jaheem said. "Hi, Jaheem right?" She smiled. "Thanks for the compliment." "She knows my name." He said. She just laughed. "Hi Tori. I'm Riele, and Im a huge fan of your music, and you." She says "Well thanks I always apreciate a fan." She shook Riele's hand. Riele freaked out, she didnt literally, but you could see it. She looks so cute.

"So, Jace Norman right?" Ariana asked me. "Yep, in the flesh." Nice to meet you, Dan says you got lot of talent." She smiled. "Really? Thanks." I say. "Well, I have to go find my girlfriend who is probably fangirling over Tori Kelly." I say politely. She laughed. "Okay, and I think I'll go talk to Jaheem, he seems to be a super fan, I love superfans." "Good luck, and be careful he might choke you to death by hugs." I say. She waved and smiled before walking off. Now to find Riele, who is talking to another guy, who I dont know, and laughing. Hello! Im her boyfriend. "Riele." I say, I am not happy. "Jace! Hi, did you have fun talking to Ariana?" She asked. Is she clueless? "Yeah, I did, having fun talking to this dude?!" "Jace, what are you getting so worked up about this is just Jackson, he's a friend from Canada, I didnt know he would be here and I havent seen him in a while, like a year." She says, shes getting a bit angry. "Friend my ass, I saw the way you looked at him." I snapped. "Jace! Thats not nice, he is my friend, control your jelousy rate, I can talk to other guys besides you." She snapped right back. "Im gonna go..." This Jackson dude says. "Good, go." I say. "Jace!" Riele snapped. Then she hugs him and kisses his cheek. "Bye Jacky, see you next time." She smiled, he smiled back and waved to me and walked away. "I cant believe you Jace." She says and walked away. Okay that was stupid of me I shouldn't have gotten so jealous. Now she's gonna be mad at me for this whole party. I should go find Sean.

Rieles POV
I cant believe Jace. How stupid can he be?! Doesnt he know I love him? Doesnt he trust me? Obviously he doesnt trust me. That makes me sad a little, he doesnt trust me enough to think I wouldnt cheat on him. That proves that hes not worthy of me. Oh great, here he comes. "What do you want." I say harshly. "Okay, I deserve that. Riele, I'm sorry, I shouldnt have acted so jealous, I love you too much to think of loosing you so when I saw you with him I-" I cut him off, "Save your act Jace. You dont trust me. And you clearly dont think I love you." I say. "Babe I-" I stop him again. "Dont call me babe, you know my name." I snap. "Okay, Riele... Of course I know you love me! Course I trust you!" He says. "Clearly you dont Jace! If you did, you wouldnt be so jealous all the time! And, it hurts when you do stuff like that, if you loved me, and trusted me you wouldn't do that. You really hurt me." I say. He saddens, I can tell he really is sorry. "Im sorry, there's nothing else I can say besides I'm sorry." He said. "Jace... If your really sorry, you wouldnt do this." I say. "Rie, please." He pleads. "Okay. But you need to stop." I say. "Thankyou." He hugs me. I smile, I cant stay mad at him for long. "Back together?" He asked. "Back together." I smiled. We join hands and then kiss. Then a flash, or a few flashes, not camera flashes, but cellphone camera flashes?  From, Sean, Lilimar, Jade, Ella and even Cooper?!  "Really guys." Jace says. "Can we get a moment alone." "Nope." Sean smiled and Jade laughed.  We had a very fun night after that. I bonded with everyone more, and more importantly, I bonded with Jace, as a couple, we laughed and talked genuinely and that's what makes us special to me. I love him. I love my family, we are one big family.

So guys I'm not kidding when I say I have been working on 3 chaoters since November. Let me explain my sitituion. I have had no wifi at my moms house fir the past three months and we just got it back on Friday, so when I was able to edit photos and update, it was when I was at my dads on the weekends. But I'm back and I will be updating regularly now. Sorry for the inconvenience, I am kiterally still working on the christmas special for you all. I wanted to publish it on Christmas but it didnt work out that way.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

13.7K 175 12
Henry Hart begins to get sick with what only seems to be a minor cold. Everyone barley notices so Henry decides not to pay much attention to it. But...
Calamity Falls Abby%

Фанфик

4.5K 423 25
Sequel to Magnificent I opened the door and entered the room to find Riele on the bed, crying her eyes out. "Why are you crying Riele?" I asked in wo...
87.9K 2.6K 36
Jace and Riele, yep, the 'ideal friends' or so people thought. But that wasn't the case. Riele and Jace weren't friends, hell they are enemies. But o...
6.3K 249 13
Riele Downs mostky known by Faith a girl from Bishway they towns ways are strict , blacks away from whites but when she meets a nice fellow(Jace Nor...