Rejected By The Future Alpha...

By Clown_Crazy

EDITED VERSION CALLED 'THE KING'S MAID' PLEASE READ THAT STORY THIS ONE IS BADLY WRITTEN AS I WAS FOURTEEN WH... More

IMPORTANT
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen

8.2K 278 22
By Clown_Crazy

Scar's POV

"I am Beau (Bee-u is how you pronounce the name) and I'm Scar's ex boyfriend, until she turned 16 and didn't want anything to do with me." Beau spat harshly glaring at me.

"Beau, you know that isn't true. You know why I broke it off and I had a perfectly good explanation." I fired back.

You see, when I was 14 I started dating Beau. He was so nice, caring and loving, everything that I wanted. That was, until I turned 15. He started beating and stabbing me. He started to be aggressive. His sister knew what was happening but she did nothing to stop him, actually, she would grin at me and encourage him to carry on.

One day he took it too far. If it wasn't for my brother, I would have lost my viginity. He was going to rape me when my brother buged in and saw that Beau was on top of me, let me give you a little flashback...

*FLASH BACK*

I was in Beau's house at the time in the living room on the sofa, when Misty, Beau's sister, came in smirking. I looked behind her and saw Beau with black eyes, meaning his wolf had taken control.

"Beau, are you okay?" I asked shaky.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SCARLET!" He yelled, using my full name. He would only do that when he was angry or really really pissed off.

"Beau, wh-wha-what's going on?" I stutted.

"WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU! FOR FUCK SAKE SCARLET! WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY??!!" He growled, getting more irritable by the second.

I stayed silent and just stared at him in horror.

'What is he going to do to me?'

Just when I thought that,he started stalking towards me with his black eyes. He was staring in my eyes and his lips curled up into an evil smirk.

"Misty would you mind leaving to room for a little bit? I have to tell Scarlett something realllllll quick." He smirked at her, carrying on the word 'real' for a little bit.

"Sure." Was her reply and she skipped out of the room, happily, as if she didn't have a care in the world.

"TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!" He growled and I stood there in shock.

"W-why?" I stuttered in question.

"BECAUSE I FUCKING SAID SO! NOW DO IT!!" He yelled angrily.

I started to strip off my clothes, tears streaming down my face. I wanted to save myself for my mate, but I guess that's not going to happen.

When I was done stripping I looked up and saw that Beau had already stripped off his clothes. He was now looking at me hungily.

Beau stalked towards me and pushed me down roughly on the sofa and positioned himself, but before thrusting himself into me he whispered,

"You're going to enjoy this." He then positioned himself again but this time, he was disturbed by the door being taken off it's hinges.

"GET OFF MY SISTER YOU SICK ASSHOLE!!" Yelled what sounded like my brothers voice, I turned to face the door and sighed in relief to see Sean standing there.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

That's what happend. That is also the last time I ever saw him because Jay's father forbid him in the packs land ever again.

"And what is that excuse?" He asked inoccently.

"My excuse is that you were going to rape me and then god knows what else!!" I yelled causing Michelle growled disgusted.

"You enjoyed it admit it." He defened himself.

"HOW AM I GOING TO ENJOY SOMEONE TRYING TO RAPE ME! I HAD THAT EXPERIENCE ALREADY!!" I yelled admitting that I got rapped.

"What do you mean 'had that expirence'?" He questioned.

"I mean that I was raped after all that happened. I was gang raped three years ago." I stated.

He stayed silent.

"What are you doing here anyway? I'm not even yours?" I asked.

"You are mine right until this person I call a sister made me angry and told me to take my anger out on you. My wolf was in control at the time, if not I wouldn't have done that, you know that right?" He asked.

"Actually, no. I don't know, you would've done anything you wanted, so don't blame it on your sister. If anyone is to blame it should be yourself. Now leave before I call my mate." I raised my voice, showing my Luna authority.

"What's your mate going to do?" He asked.

"My mate is going to ban you from pack lands. Again." I replied confidently.

'Scar, I already called your brother he said that he would be here in no time.'Michelle informed me though the pack mind link.

'Okay. Did you tell him to bring Jason with him?' I questioned.

'Yes, the two of them are on their way with your dad, brothers and the pack.' She informed me.

'Thanks.' I thanked her, then focused on Beau,

It took five minutes until I could smell Jason.

'We're here, babe.' Jason informed me though the mate link we now share, since we mated.

'I know. I can smell you. By the way, you need a shower.' I teased him. When I heard him growl playfully though the link, I chuckled.

'You are going to get it later mate.' He threatened, playfully.

I focused back on Beau and saw that he was looking in the forest. I turned around and saw my brothers, Sean and Chase, were behind Michelle and I protectivly and ready to attack if they needed to.

"Michelle come here." Sean spoke, gesturing for her to go over to him with his hand, while Chase did the same to me.

"Scar, you aren't going anywhere." Beau stated, grabbing my arm. Everything went in slow motion, Sean and Chase were looking at Beau in horror and Michelle was trying to get to me, I saw Jason coming out of the forest. Horror was written in his features.

I didn't know why they were looking at me that way until I felt something in my back and everything went black.

Jason's POV

I was in the forest when I heard, what sounded like, Michelle screeching Scar's name.

I ran from my place in the forest and into the clearing to see Beau with an injection filled with wolves bane and injected it into Scar's back then he ran away, and Scar colapsed to the ground.

"Scar!!!" I yelled, running towards her with inhuman speed.

"SCAR?! Scar, baby wake up please." I begged rocking her back and forth in my arms.

Her head was rested on my legs as I cradled her head in my arms.

Scar's POV

I woke up in the same clearing I did when I was in the coma.

"Mum?!" I called.

"Hey, sweetie." Instead of my mothers voice, it was a males.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Right here." He informed, as he appeared infront of me, I ran towards him.

"Why am I here?" I asked, giving him a huge squeeze.

"You told your mother that the next time this happens, that you want to see me." He smiled, looking down at me.

"Does this mean I'm in a coma?" I asked.

"No, you were injected with wolves bane and fainted but remember, you have two weeks until you become the Moon Goddess." He reminded me.

"Can I ask you a queston?" I asked.

"Go ahead baby girl." He smiled.

"Why did you think that I wouldn't love you anymore if I knew that you weren't my biological father?" I asked, when I asked the question he stiffened but then relaxed.

"I didn't know how you would react. I thought that if you knew that I wasn't your father by blood then you would want to go and find your real father." He explained, his head bowed down.

"Why would you think that? It's not like my biological father raised me even though he did check up on me every night. I still love you like a dad, blood related or not. You know that. Right?" I asked.

"Now I do sweetheart, now I do." He reassured me, "You better be going, your mate is worried sick. Although that is what your mother is saying to me. Tell your brother that I love him and so does your mother. I miss the both if you." He grinned, I smiled and then the darkness swallowed me up.

I felt a soft sofa and something wet on my face. I heard mumblin in the background.

"Jay, the doctor said that she might not wake up." I heard Sean sob.

"Sean, shut the fuck up, she's going to make it. She has to make it." Jay harshly replied.

I moved my fingers to tell them that I could hear them and that I was wake.

"Sean she moved!" Jay exclaimed with excitement.

"Jay the doc..." I moved my fingers again and that cut him off, "Holy shit! DOC!" Sean yelled for the doctor.

"What is it?" I heard someone asked, they were clearly out of breath.

"She's alive." Jason on formed happily.

"How do you know?" Who I'm guessing is the pack doctor.

"She moved her fingers." Jason explained.

"Scarlet, if you can hear me please squeeze your fingers around mine." The doctor instructed, as he put his fingers in mine to squeeze and I did as asked, "Scarlett can you open your eyes?" He asked, I tried opening my eyes but failed.

I tried again and adjusted my eyes to the light. I looked up at Sean and Jason with tear stained faces and immediately felt bad.

'I did this to my brother and mate? I wonder how the rest are?' I thought.

"Michelle, guys come down! She's awake!" Sean yelled. Minutes later I heard yelling to move faster and feet hitting he floor hard.

"SCAR!!" Michelle exclaimed and pulled me into a huge hug. Then everyone started to pile on top of us.

"What happened? Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" Michelle questioned.

"I'm fine, I just spoke to my dad and we spoke about a few things. Sean he says that him and mum love you and miss you." I sadly smile and he returned my sad smile, "He also reminded me that I have two weeks to live." I mumbled, but I knew they could hear and that is when everything happened. Not in a good way through.

--------------------------------------------

What happened?

And what do you think about Scar dying in two weeks?

Vote if you enjoyed the chapter,

Comment your thoughts.

*EDITED*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 11.8K 19
he pushed me up against the wall "how can you reject me? how can you ignore the sparks?" i growled and glared at him "move.now.luke" he growled back...
183 10 10
I thought it would be therapeutic for me to go back into my past and revisit the relationships and moments in my life that I never stop thinking abou...
570K 16.8K 14
Being rejected sucks. Especially by your supposed mate. It only adds when it's the Alpha rejecting you and you're the beta. Puny and weak. Can't f...
581K 19.1K 33
I wrote this when I was like 14, it has a terribly cliche plot, even with the alternate endings. This is your classic mate rejection, runaway, comin...