MY NERD

By marialove1999

Alyssa Jefferson the girl that nobody notice, always in her book, never in trouble, don't go to parties and g... More

Author Note
Characters Image
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 15

5.4K 181 6
By marialove1999

"The bitter past of the delinquent"
***********************
"Omg did I really do that" I asked laughing.

"Yes you did, I guess there is a little delinquent buried deep in you" Kai said looking at me.

Well ladies and gentlemen you must be wondering what I'm talking about.

Well Kai and I just spray paint a building. Wait 5 building I dare him to do it and he dare me to do it with him.

We nearly got caught by the time we met the fifth building. A police was chasing us but we ran away.

"Do you think Clair and Ian is home?"

"Probably"

"No we're here" I jumped when I heard the voice behind us.

Which belongs to Ari.

"What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same" she said switching her gaze between Kai and I.

Lord. I know what's running in her brains.

"Well then I guess it's a sleep over" Clair cheer.

Kai opened the door and we all went in but suddenly the light came one causing all of us to scream well except Ian and kai.

"Dad?" Kai asked. I looked up and saw a white man with brown hair and blue eyes that are pretty cold.

A look from him would have me running under a rock.

"Where were you guys?" He asked sternly. When suddenly a lady walked up behind him she was beautiful she had brown hair with brown eyes like Kai's.

And she also looked like she was mix with Irish and Filipino.

"Uncle Thomas we um, we went out" Clair said looking Down.

"On a school night and you're coming home what 1 in a morning" he shout easily, but you can hear the sternness in his voice.

"I told you guys we came here for a new start, not for you to do all the shit you did back in California"

"Dad we-"

"Shut up" he shout louder. I flinch back and out of reflex I grab Kai's hands but I quickly pulled away.

"You especially I told you if you don't get your act together you will be going to boarding school in England" Kai's dad scold.

But something in me sink with knowing he could be sent away.

"If you would shut up and listening you would know we don't have school tomorrow and don't even bring that England shit to me just send me away and done, it's what you wanted to do for years now" Kai shout back but what I didn't expect him to do was grab my hands and pulled me up the stairs with him.

We enter his bedroom and he let go of my hands and heading straight to his bathroom slamming the door shut.

Leaving me standing in the middle of his room looking like a lost puppy.

After couple minutes pass and he didn't come out, I walked to the door and heard cursing on the other side. I was about to knock when the door suddenly open and I'm pulled to a Chest.

I stiffen up for a while because of the sudden gesture but after I catch myself I snake my arms around him.

Hugging him back, he put his face between my neck and inhale my scent. But I didn't move away I just wanted to hold him because I think he needs a friend right now.

Any knowledgeable person can tell that Kai and his father don't have a good father son relationship.

We stood there hugging each other for god knows how long I wasn't complaining he smells good but Clair came in.

"Hey Kai oh um my bad, we are going on the roof you guys can meet us there" Clair said with her back turned to us.

I pulled away from Kai quickly soon as she came in. God she must be thinking there is something between us now. But before I can explain she was out the door.

After she left Kai walked out the room and came back with some girl clothes, he told me to change off and he also went and change off in the bathroom.

"I'm offended you wear my clothes better than me" Clair said as we came to the roof where they were.

"Yea right" I laughed. I looked around and saw they had about two case of beer and some marshmallow.

Everyone had beers in their hands while I had guess what? Marshmallow!

Kai was lost in some other world drinking beer after beer. While Ari was busy playing with Ian hair.

I think she's drunk. They drink out a whole case of beer and half of the other case. Well mostly Kai but Ari gets drink quickly.

"I'll take her to your room" Ian said to Clair while picking up Ari. She swing her hands around him putting her head on his shoulder while singing off to the honeymoon we go.

I smiled at her then turned my attention to Clair.

"Um can I ask a question?"

"Already did boo" she said smiling.

"I'm kidding you can ask me anything ally"

"Um well I uh "

"You want to know what just happen between Kai and his father" she said for me and I nod.

"Well Kai and his father had a good relationship when he was younger but then his father got a promotion and he got busy, hardly spend time with him,he always made it up to him, then he got his own business and he got even more busy and soon birthdays was forgotten, holidays passed by and his father turned into a ghost one second here The next second there, they persuade their mother to go with him where ever he go so that their marriage won't fall apart" She paused letting out a sigh. But who is they??

"He had a sister and um there was a girl her name is Mai they grew up together, we use to make him forget about his father problem but it was always there and it hurt him. During a summer in 2014 his father promised to spend that summer with them but of course he got caught up in work kai was 15 then so all of us went for a long drive and we were drinking alcohol even tho we weren't of age Kai sister was 17 she was the oldest among us" a tears drop from Clair eyes and suddenly my heart started to beat fast.

I was silent, I didn't know what to say.

"Ian and i was in one car along with Mai, while Kai and his sister were in a different one, we were heading home and everything was going well, until a big truck came out of nowhere crashing into their car flipping it over 5 times, they were rushed to the hospital Kai had a broken arm and leg along with couple bruises but his sister slipped into a coma, she was in a coma for 5 months and during that five months Kai did some bad stuff that I can't tell you about he will have to do that his self, the girl Mai moved away , his father still was busy with work, his mom was there for him alone with us but it wasn't the same" Clair closed her eyes and my eyes drift to kai who was still drinking the beers lost as he sit at the edge of the rail.

"Anyways his sister woke up back and we thought things would be okay but it wasn't she died a week later" my heart sink even though I knew it I knew she died. "We tried to help him like he help us get over our parents death, but we couldn't, so instead Ian stood beside him where ever he go in whatever he did, he was arrested about 20 times worried about his reputation his father moved us here threatening to send Kai to a boarding school"

"Is that why he changed?" I asked her but my eyes were on Kai.

"No, Kai don't ever listen to his father well no more, he is still involve in some illegal stuff but he is trying to pass his subjects note i say trying but he was worse than this back in California".

"Who was the girl?" I asked curious.

Or jealousy

Not now brain not now.

"That is something he would have to tell you, but I think he calm down his ways since he met you" I snapped my gaze to her now instead of kai.

"W-why would y-you think that?"

"Ohh I don't know" she said getting up "I'm heading off to bed, coming?"

"What about Kai?"

"It's better to leave him when he is like this" she said looking at him, her eyes held sadness.

But I can't leave him like this.

"No you go, I'll stay with him" I told her smiling.

"Okay boo goodnight" she said and walked off. I turned to Kai and saw him staring at his beer bottle with a frown.

"Don't you think you had enough to drink" I say as I met where he is.

"Heyy glasses" he said stumbling and I quickly went and held him steady afraid he would fall.

Who knew this guy went through so much and I thought I had parent's issues.

"You remind me of Mai well kind of, you guys are alike yet different" he said with a slur cupping my face.

I wanted to ask so bad about Mai but didn't, he's drunk and i want him to tell me on his own but why would he even tell me?

"You're beautiful" he was looking directly in my eyes.

"You're drunk"

"Yes I'm drunk and your beautiful, I'll be sober and you'll still be beautiful" I smiled a little after he said that but who am I fooling the guy is drunk.

"Come on let's get you to bed" I put his hands over my shoulder to steady him as we walk to his room.

I enter his room and lay him down on his bed, I covered him with the sheet and run my hands through his hair.

I turned around to leave but my hand were held back. I turned to see Kai gripping it.

"Please don't go, please stay, you can't leave also please stay" he mumble.

I don't know if that was meant for me but I stayed I laid down next to him staring at his face.

"You'll be okay" I mumble and subconsciously ran my hand across his face.

And then darkness came.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 23.6K 55
Upon the arrival of an exchange student, Zoe begins to receive strange notes from an ally: someone who really wants to keep themselves hidden, and so...
1.7K 156 24
Tess Stone. A girl that dosent give a shit about what people say about her. She moves to a new school in California and she dosent know how it's goin...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
178K 5.7K 27
Teenage Girl who Starts Her First day of School,as a Junior at Los Angeles High School. She has a Best Friend Whoms Name is Jacob,Jacob Fall. Theres...