Emeralds for Eyes

By ambswords

One Directions new manager has a daughter that Harry starts to fall for. When she starts to fall for him, she... More

Emeralds for Eyes
Chapter 2: Beauty (Harry)
Chapter 3: Breakfast for the Boys (Amber)
Chapter 4: Bubbles (Harry)
Chapter 5: Bonfire (Amber)
Chapter 6: Swimming (Harry)
Chapter 7: The Talk (Amber)
Chapter 8: The Morning After The Kiss (Harry)
Chapter 9: The First Date (Amber)
Chapter 10: Our Swim (Harry)
Chapter 11: The Ring (Amber)
Chapter 12: It Only Gets Better (Harry)
Chapter 13: His Curls (Amber)
Chapter 14: A Whole Tour With Her (Harry)
Chapter 15: Our Special Room (Amber)
Chapter 16: Packing for the Tour (Harry)
Chapter 17: Lazy Day (Amber)
Chapter 18: Plane Ride With My Beauty (Harry)
Chapter 19: Rome (Amber)
Chapter 20: Sight Seeing (Harry)
Chapter 21: The Trevi Fountain (Amber)
Chapter 22: Too Soon (Harry)
Chapter 23: The Gig (Amber)
Chapter 24: Written Love
Chapter 25: Cuddles and Moscow
Chapter 26: 6 Months
Chapter 28: Babysitting Niall
Chapter 29: London Darling
Chapter 30: You What?
Chapter 31: Gone
Chapter 32: Plans
Chapter 33: Suprises
Epilogue

Chapter 27: Through The Dark

45 2 0
By ambswords

Harry's POV

We were all sitting backstage, anticipating tonight's performance. I looked up from the ground, hearing giggling coming closer. "Niall! Liam!! Stop!!" Amber came running away from the two lads who seemed to be chasing her.

She came running over to me, hiding behind me and grabbing the bottom of my shirt tightly. Of course, being stubborn, Amber didn't change out of my shirt, she kept it on. I didn't mind, she didn't really care what she was wearing at concerts. I turned my attention to the lads approaching. My jaw clenched and my arms crossed as they neared. What did they do to her now?

"May I help you?" The both of them glanced at each other and then back to me, gulping. "We were just chasing her." Liam shrugged, glancing at Amber. "Not just chasing, trying to tickle me." She spoke up from behind me. No one tickles what belongs to me. I divert my eyes back to the lads. "Don't tickle her. She my girl, and she doesn't like to be tickled." They nodded in response, and I dismissed them.

Amber came out from behind me and looked up at me with her sweet brown eyes. My jaw was still clenched and my arms were still tight. Her small hands reached up to my face and gently stroked my cheek down to my jaw. My face just softened at the touch, and I gave in to nudge her hand in between my shoulder and cheek. She moved her delicate touch to my tight arms, prying them apart so they go to my sides. Taking a step closer to me, she strokes my bicep, which I know she takes appreciation for. I give in to the feeling she gives me and wrap my arms gently around her waist.

She stood on her tippy toes and grazed her lips upon my ear, "Thank you baby." She goes to move away but I hold her there. I pull her so our noses are brushing. A giggle escapes her lips before mine are placed on them. Her scent soon consumes me, smelling of sweet vanilla and lilies. She pulls away with her beautiful smile grazing her cheeks.

"Oi Haz! Shows going to start!" Louis ran up to us and pulled Amber over to Adam. Once he took her out of my sight, Louis came back. "Ready mate?" I shoot a sly smile, "Along as Amber's in front row, I am." He shakes his head and laughs at me as we make our way to the others.

Amber's POV

The boys ran on stage a few moments as I was brought front row, under Adam's watchful eye. I learned more about him, he's got a lovely wife, big house, and two beautiful baby boys. He's very nice, and thinks me and Harry are adorable. Speaking of Harry, I brought him a sign. When I saw those curls come bouncing towards center stage, in front of me, I held it up high. On the sign it said, 'I'm in love with the curly one!'. He gave me a wink as I set it down, and I blew him a kiss.

"This one is called Through The Dark, we hope you like it!!" Liam was a shy boy, but certainly not on stage, he gets loud! Niall started playing a soft tune on his guitar as the words were flowing out of Liam's mouth.

You tell me that you're sad and lost your way

You tell me that your tears are here to stay

But I know that you're only hiding

And I just wanna see you

You tell me that you're hurt and you're in pain

And I can see your head is held in shame,

But I just want to see you smile again

See you smile again

But don't burn out

Even if you scream and shout

It'll come back to you

And I'll be here for you

Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love

And I will hold you closer

Hope your heart is strong enough

When the light is coming down on you

We will find a way through the dark

I wish that I could take you to the star

I'd never let you fall and break your heart

And if you wanna cry or fall apart

I'll be there to hold you

You tell me that you heard it's all in vain

But I can see your heart can love again

And I remember you laughing

So let's just laugh again

But don't burn out

Even if you scream and shout

It'll come back to you, back to you

Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love

And I will hold you closer

Hope your heart is strong enough

When the night is coming down on you

We will find a way through the dark

An you don't need

You don't need to run

And you will see its easy to be loved

I know you wanna be loved

Zayn started belting his part, Oh I would, oh I would. Behind everyone else singing, Oh, I will carry you over fire and water for your love

Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love

And I will hold you closer

Hope your heart is strong enough

When the night is coming down on you

We will find a way through the dark

Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love

And I will hold you closer

Hope your heart is strong enough

When the night is coming down on you

We will find a way through the dark

Once the music stopped, the crowd burst into screams, including my screams. But once the set was over, Adam guided me backstage. I saw the boys head over to their dressing rooms so they could change. I followed behind Harry and ran to jump on his back. "Woah!!" He chuckled, knowing it was me.

I hoped off of him once he closed the door. He came close to me, all sweaty. Harry sweating never bothered me, everyone does it and he's perfect. I eyed his body, every inch of clothing was black, fitting his muscles nicely. I pulled him into me and kissed his tempting lips. I was still grabbing onto the collar of his shirt tightly. He was caught off guard, but quickly recovered and moved his lips against mine.

"Babe, I need to change." He mumble against my lips. I let out a giggle and pulled away, "No one is stoping you." "Yeah, not anymore." He winked at me as he ripped his shirt over his head, revealing all my favorite tattoos of his. And his beautiful physique, nice abs, strong pectorals, and big biceps. I turned away quickly before he caught me staring and then started to take his boots and pants off. "Did you like what you see, love?" He flirtatiously teased me. "I always do." I giggled at the true statement.

He came over to me, wearing a hoodie, beanie, sweats, and slippers, with a huge grin. "Come on bad boy." I joked about his appearance. He caught up to me and slide his hand into mine as we climbed into the truck that was taking us back to the hotel, along with the boys.

Once we stepped into are room almost all the boys headed to the kitchen. "Oh sweet food!!!" Niall dug into some ice cream already, cheeks turning pink when he saw me watching. I chuckled and turned to Harry, who held a banana, and he took my hand and lead me to our room.

He dumped the peel into the garbage, pulled back the sheets, and plopped down on the bed. "M' ere." He mumbled with his arms out, waiting for me. I giggled and stripped off his shirt and tank, along with shorts. I almost forgot Harry was there until I heard a loud wolf whistle. I rolled my eyes as I slipped one of Harry's big blue sweaters over my head, to let it hang off of me.

I slipped into Harry's grip when I finished. I let his warmth overcome me, "Here baby." I mumbled against his hoodie. "Sleep beautiful. I love you." I smiled to myself, "I love you too." And with that I fell asleep as Harry kissed my head and pulled the covers over my bare legs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 137 15
One girls obsession turns into a reality. Barbara a 13 year old girl was a dedicated fan to a boy band named one direction. At her meet and greet t...
525 5 24
A girl dating Harry Styles but loves one of his best buds and can not chose but SHE SAID YES TO HARRY'S PROPOSAL! Will she cheat on Harry her whole l...