Captain Swan - The Writings O...

Von Hookedonapirate

Emma and Killian become best friends in an orphanage when they are thirteen and after they reunite years late... Mehr

Don't Get Attached
Show No Emotions
Feelings Are Overrated
Don't Get Jealous
Walls Up At All Times
Never Make Promises
Always Guard Your Heart
Numb The Pain
Love Hurts
The Future Is Nothing To Be Afraid Of

No Strings

632 30 2
Von Hookedonapirate

Emma went into work the day after Christmas, a wide smile plastered to her face. The day before, she and Killian had spent the morning with her family and then spent the rest of the day at the agency, watching the children open presents and helping the other counselers make them a turkey dinner with all of the fixings. And afterwards, they went their separate places to sleep, which was fine. She was willing to try this relationship thing with the person she loved more than this world. She was terrified as hell, but she was willing to try.

She was afraid that if she gave her whole heart that she would lose him like her mother had lost her husband. Since the day David died, Emma wanted to be strong for her, she wanted to be there for her, but she only felt the hurt that Mary Margaret had felt. She just chose not to show it. She decided to shut it out along with other emotions; love, hatred, anger. She decided to keep it all inside and if she felt those things, she pushed people away. She didn't want to go through what her mother did and made a promise a long time ago that she would always guard her heart, but recently decided that Killian was her only exception. She didn't want to push him away anymore, he was just too important to her, so she would try... for him. Emma headed to the locker room to change when she saw the person she had been trying to avoid since the Christmas party.

"Emma, please, can I talk to you about that kiss?" Neal asked her as he approached, blocking her way to door.

Emma sighed and decided to just put an end to this right now.

"Look, Neal, I was upset that night, okay? The kiss meant absolutely nothing. I don't like you, in fact I despise you. The only reason you're working here is because your father paid your way though medical school and made you become a doctor. You don't care about children, you're only here for the money."

Neal gave her an offended look as he replied. "So if you hate me so much, then why did you ask me to leave with you that night?"

"I told you, I was upset, so just let it go."

Emma tried to maneuver her way through the door, but he moved to block her.

"You're a little cock tease, you know that? Do you always go around kissing guys and offering to sleep with them when you're upset?"

Emma tried to ignore him as she made another attempt to get past him.

"Neal, please just get out of my way."

"Is there a problem here?"

The sound of the familiar voice caught both of their attentions and Neal quickly stepped away as Killian approached them.

"Not at all. I was just leaving," Neal said sharply, but before he turned to leave, he continued. "Maybe you should tell your little friend here that she shouldn't be such a little cocktease."

Emma stepped up to him, holding a death glare, her blood boiling. "Maybe you should learn to take no for an answer."

"Whatever, Emma. It's your loss, not mine."

Neal turned and left as Killian stood in front of her. "What was that all about, love?"

Emma looked down as she let out a sigh. "I kissed him on the night of the Christmas party. I was upset when I saw that picture on my phone and I asked him to leave with me. The kiss meant nothing, Killian. I promise. And then I realized I didn't want to lose you and I ran out of the party and went to your place." She looked up again into his eyes as they looked back at her. She expected him to be angry, to be hurt, but he wasn't. He knew about Neal, had seen him in the halls when he came to visit but he never saw him as a threat. He knew that Emma wasn't the least bit interested in the guy.

"Emma, it's okay. I don't care about that. I'm just glad that we're together now."

"You're not mad?"

Killian's eyes grew soft as he moved a strand of hair behind her ear. "No, love. I'm mad that he got to kiss you and then insulted you, and if we weren't in a children's hospital, I'd knock his lights out... but I'm not mad at you." He grazed his thumb over her cheek as Emma let out a long sigh of relief and gave him a small smile. "So what are doing here anyway? I thought you went to work."

"Ah. Well you left your jacket at my place and I thought you might need it." He lifted his hand and she finally noticed the jacket he held out for her.

"Thank you," she murmured as she took the coat and kissed his cheek. "Well, I have to get to work. I'll see you tomorrow tonight."

"Alright, love." He dropped a kiss to her forehead before he turned to leave.

*****

Six months ago...

Emma and Killian came through the door of his place, their lips latched onto one another. They peeled their clothes off and immediately fell to the floor with Emma on top of him, not being able to wait any longer to have each other. She started trailing lustful kisses down his body, working her lips and tongue over his abs as she wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft.

"Love, you don't have to do that..." he breathed, but his protests ended when she started stroking him.

She had yet to taste the part of him that had given her an immense amount of pleasure since they started this a week ago. Their time together had usually involved short trysts after work at his place, ending before Robin got home. Now, they had more time since Robin started seeing someone he met at the bar and was meeting at her place after work, thus giving them time to explore each other more thoroughly.

Killian groaned and jerked up his hips as her lips continued downward. His body quivered below her as she wrapped her lips around the tip of his member and gave a teasing suck before she swiped his length with her tongue. His groans grew louder as she devoured him completely in her mouth, sucking him eagerly while stroking him with her hand. Killian put his hands on the back of her head and entangled his fingers in her hair as she took him all the way in before she reached the tip again.

"God, love... that's incredible," He managed, bucking his hips wildly against her. After a few minutes of her fervid ministrations, she felt him begin to shudder beneath her before he came in her mouth, spilling his seed down her throat. She gave him one last long suck before she released him with a pop and swallowed. After it took him a minute to recooperate, he took her hand and pulled her to him until she was straddling his mouth. "My turn," he growled, the sound vibrating through her.

She grabbed onto the back of the couch behind Killian for balance as he slid his hand in between her thighs, caressing her opening with his fingers. She moaned as he lightly feathered her clit with his thumb, waiting in torturous anticipation as he teased his tongue around her opening. Killian used his fingers to open her wider and when he slowly sank his tongue in her velvety folds, her hips twitched as he flicked his tongue across her clit. She moaned and gasped, openening her legs wider to allow him to go deeper. He sucked on her and swiped her juices with his tongue as she moved her hips up and down, letting him take her completely.

"Love, you taste devine..." he growled, his voice shattered as he continued to eat into her.

As he moved his fingers inside of her at a quicker pace, she felt herself crumble to pieces. She had never felt pleasure like this. Other guys that she had been with were nothing compared to what her best friend was doing to her with his wicked tongue. She cried out and cupped a hand around the back of his head, pressing him closer until she was sure he couldn't breathe.

"Killian... Oh god... so close..."

He only moved his tongue quicker and sucked on her flesh harder until she could see flashes of white light as she reached her peak, screaming with delight. She panted heavily as he released her and cleaned her juices off his fingers and licked his lips. Still coming down from her high, he moved from underneath her and came behind her, grabbing her hips. He barely gave her time to recooperate before he nudged her entrance and penetrated her. Still high from the sensations, she winced and cried out as he thrusted into her, hard and fast. One hand reached to glide along her neck as he urged her lips to his. He groaned as he found her tongue, kissing her passionately. Her fingers found the back of his head, weaving through his hair as his hands snaked around to her breasts, squeezing the soft weight as he teased her nipples, making them hard. She moaned as she bucked her hips back into him, meeting his thrusts.

He then grabbed her hips and lowered them both to the floor as he layed on his back, planting his feet on the carpet with his knees raised for stability. She put her legs on either side of him, using them to aide her as she raised her hips up and down on him. They both moaned as he lowered a hand and flicked her clit while his other one palmed her breast. Since they started having sex, they experimented with different positions, milking every drop of their experiences as they could.

"I rather like this angle," he grinned. "I have the perfect access to all of your parts."

She moaned in agreement and it didn't take long for her to climax again. He followed behind her, thrusting deeper and more aggressively until he realeased his seed into her. They both breathed heavenly, their bodies rising and falling harshly against one another. Once they came down from earth, they realized their movements had caused their legs to get squished against the couch. So he lifted his legs up, resting them against the back of the sofa as she matched his movements, resting her legs in between his. He clutched onto her hips and she laid her head on his shoulder as their breathing became more relaxed. He placed kisses to her cheek and she sighed with a satisfied smirk on her lips.

"I have another rule, love."

"Oh and what's that?" she asked curiously.

"You're not allowed to call my penis cute or give it a cute nickname," he replied with a playful smirk.

"You mean I can't call it something like carebear?" she asked and turned her head, brushing her cheek against his.

"Uh, no. Even if it's giving you a care stare," he quipped as he closed his eyes.

"Well, what can I call it then?"

"Something more manly," he replied casually.

"Okay, how about Captain Winky?"

"Actually, I do like the name Captain. And he does like to wink at you," he mumbled as he wrapped his arms snugly around her stomach and buried his face in her neck, placing sweet kisses to her skin.

"Captain Winky it is," she laughed as she thought about how comfortable she felt being in his embrace while they were naked. She could definitely get used to this.

*****

For the next few weeks, they continued their 'no sex' agreement as Killian picked up more hours at work and Emma kept herself busy with helping her sister and mother plan Lily's wedding. And when they were together, they surrounded themselves with their other friends so as not to be tempted. Of course there were a few times when they were left alone, but Emma wasn't willing to allow herself to falter. Whenever the desire to make love to him became overwhelming, she would remind herself of the future that she had described of them eating breakfast together as a married couple with maybe an addition or two to that family.

That picture was just too important to Emma to let anything get in the way. And she knew that Killian felt the same way because he kept to his word, not once trying to provoke her. In fact, they grew into a comfortable pattern of snuggling in bed together (with their clothes on) at night. It was almost like old times again, with the addition of handholding and kissing. It was like they were a normal couple and it scared the hell out of Emma.

Killian's birthday was the Monday before Valentine's Day and Emma planned for him an evening at a nice restaurant with their friends. The six of them sat at a large booth and engaged in conversation as they ate their entrees and drank white wine.

"So how things going? You two still not having sex?" Ruby asked bluntly.

"Really, we're going to talk about this now?" Emma asked.

"The lass has a point. I don't want really want to be apart of any conversation involving my brother's sex life while I'm eating," Liam grumbled.

"You mean lack of sex life," Robin pointed out.

"You guys, quit teasing them. I think it's great what they're doing. And Emma, I'm very proud of you," Elsa told her.

Emma smiled as she looked at Killian and put her hand in his while using her fork with the other one.

"Well, you and Liam were right. Relationships are worth it when you've found the right person."

Killian grinned widely at that, almost taken by surprise. "Aye. Much agreed. And might I add, I'm a little offended that you're only proud of Emma. I'm the guy in this relationship after all."

"True, but you're not like most men," Elsa pointed out.

"That's very true. A guy who turns down two woman who throw themselves at him is definitely something different," Robin said and Emma scolded him at the thought. "Come on, Emma, how many times do I have to apologize for that before you forgive me?"

"I'm not mad at you for that, only that you keep having to bring it up."

"Well, I would turn down a hundred women for this one," Killian said proudly as he gave her a wink.

Emma smiled, leaning into him as she kissed his lips.

"I chose you every time, love."

"Awe, that's very sweet and all but maybe you two can spare us the cuteness while we eat before we throw up," Ruby teased with a laugh.

Emma have her a sarcastic smirk before she continued to eat.

After they ate and paid for the bill, they started to walk out of the restaurant as Killian had his arm around Emma and bumped into someone before they made it out the door.

"Well well, if isn't the unstoppable duo," Milah scoffed at Killian and Emma as she crossed her arms with Gold at her side.

"Hey uh... we'll meet you at home," Killian told his friends.

"You sure, Killian?" Liam asked him.

"Yeah, we'll be right behind you."

The four of them left as Killian and Emma stood before Milah and Gold.

"I always knew there was something more than friendship between you two," Milah started.

"Milah, I never cheated on you. Emma and I didn't get together until after you smashed my heart into a million pieces," he snapped, starting to get angry. Emma soothed her thumb over his and it seemed to calm him as he relaxed his features.

"Right. And you expect me to believe that?" Milah asked, clenching her jaw.

"It's true. We didn't start having sex until he found out you were getting married... not that it matters what in the hell you believe anyway." Emma stared at her hard, thinking about all of the times she wanted to hate Milah when she couldn't. The woman never did approve of Killian's friendship with Emma, not that it mattered to him. He would never compromise their friendship for anyone, not even for Milah and he made that clear from day one. Still, Emma supposed that she was the real reason Milah broke up with him because how the hell do you chose this other man over Killian? Emma didn't know much about him, only what Killian told her, but she did know that he was more than twice her age and apparently made a habit of making deals and deceiving the people close to him.

"Well that was rather mean," Milah said, offended.

"Maybe so... but you know what?" Emma stepped closer to her in a defensive stance. "You're fucking crazy... because given the choice between Killian and him..." she said, referring to Gold as she flashed him a look of disapproval. "...Given the choice between anyone, really, I'd chose Killian every time."

Milah's jaw fell agape as Killian grinned proudly at her words.

"What do you say, Killian, shall we  get out of here?" Emma asked him as she turned her head towards him.

"Would love to," he replied, still smiling as he looked at Milah, who was speechless.

Emma grabbed his hand and they walked out the door. When they reached the cold, night air, he stopped and turned around in front of her.

"Thank you for what you did in there, love."

Emma smiled and nodded. "I meant it, Killian."

He took her other hand in his as he stepped closer to her, flashing a charming grin and leaning in to capture her lips. She felt those familiar feelings, her heart fluttering as he kissed her softly. She felt like a giddy school girl with a crush and couldn't help but giggle when she realized they were kissing outside for everyone to see. He slowly released her lips as he let go of her hand and scratched nervously behind his ear as he looked to the ground. It was a quirk of his that she loved. He struggled to speak, trying to find the courage to look into her eyes and she found his nervousness rather adorable. She gave him an encouraging smile and he finally let the words spill out as he looked up, meeting her gaze again.

"Go on a date with me."

Her breath caught in her throat as she managed a reply. "You're heavily drunk," she said with a light laugh. Actually, he only had a couple of glasses, but she was trying to come up with a reason why he would want to go on a date with her. He knew exactly how she felt about dates. It was all fake to her; putting on makeup and nice clothes just to impress the other person while trying to make yourself appear a better version of yourself. She didn't like having to lie and be fake. It just wasn't her.

"Come on, love. One date."

"Why? So I can wear makeup and act perfect all night?" She asked playfully as she considered taking him up on his offer. This was her Killian after all. She never had to pretend with him. She never had to lie or come up with excuses. She could just be herself and he loved her more for it.

He blushed shyly as he toyed with her fingers and looked down at their hands. "Aye. I'll pick you up and we can talk about our favorite books and I'll pay for everything..." He looked up again and stepped closer, raising a cocky eyebrow as he flashed her a sultry look that took her breath away. "And you can reward me with an over-the-jeans cock-rub... like a real date... this Friday."

Emma froze and looked at him like he were nuts as she realized what day that was. "This Friday's Valentines Day." Never going on an actual date, she was not a fan of the holiday and never saw the big deal and he very much knew that.

"Aye, love, it is."

"No," she replied, but at the same time she gave him a curious smile.

"Go big or go home," he chuckled. "There will be hearts and maybe some flowers..." He gave her a pleading, puppy dog look, his big blue eyes piercing into her green ones and she hated him because he knew that she could never say no to that face. "...One date."

Emma chewed on her bottom lip as she contemplated the idea. She really did want to try this whole relationship thing and she supposed that meant she had to be involved in all of the stupid traditions that came along with it. She sighed in surrender as she gave a reply.

"Fine."

"What?" he asked, not believing what he was hearing.

"I'll go on a date with you," she murmured.

He reached his hand to his ear and leaned in as if he couldn't hear her. "What was that, love?"

"I'll go on a date with you," she said more loudly into his ear.

"Oh, oh. I thought that's what you said," he teased with a smirk.

"But no flowers, okay," she laughed and put her hands in her coat pocket, walking away as he followed behind her.

"You've got a deal, love."

****

Three months ago...

Emma came through the door of her apartment with a watchful eye as she looked around to make sure her roommates were in their rooms. With the apartment appearing empty, she took Killian's hand, leading him to the bathroom and shut the door behind them. He walked her backwards towards the bathtub and after she turned on the shower, she spun around, grabbing his face and kissing him hard. He groaned as he moved his lips against hers and started peeling off her shirt. She lifted her arms and broke the kiss only so he could remove the offending material. They both kicked off their shoes and helped rid each other of the rest of their clothing before they stepped into the tub.

Their lips were still latched as she felt the hot stream of water on her skin as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, kissing him deeper. His hands were gliding along her body before he found her bottom, giving her a light squeeze. He pulled her closer, allowing her to feel his hardening member pressed between their aching bodies and she moaned in response as her back met with the cold, tiled wall. He bit her bottom lip and left a trail of lustful, desperate kisses from her cheek down to her neck. He lifted her up and she hugged his hips with her legs, allowing him entrance and he groaned as his throbbing shaft met her warm center.

She gave a thrust with her hips, begging for him and he responded by plunging into her heated flesh fiercely. Neither of them could stop the string of moans that fell from their mouths as he held her up and rocked into her sharp and fast, their wet, slippery bodies smacking together. She just hoped the sound of the water hitting the tub covered up their cries of pleasure. They panted breathlessly as he continued to fuck her against the shower wall, her orgasm building slowly. Their lips found each other again, muffling her screams as she found sweet surrender. His movements slowed as he gave her his final thrusts, finishing inside of her and she was amazed his knees didn't buckle underneath him as she became a boneless mess.

The next few months went by pleasantly as they continued having sex in every possible place and position they dreamt up; the back of their cars, public restrooms, movie theaters and broom closets. And she decided that it was the best sex of her life and their secrecy only made it hotter and more exciting. She never regretted one moment of it, only the fact that she was letting him take her completely, making her feel things that she tried to deny for so long. She knew it was only a matter of time before she fell into complete surrender to this thing people called falling in love.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

39K 1.4K 16
AU Captain Swan fanfiction, from Emma's 1st person point of view. Emma Swan, a foster child without any roots has been going to the same school for t...
19.5K 1.4K 41
An Orphanage can be both a place of great sorrow and of great happiness. That was the case for both Emma and Killian. Both were destined to live out...
108K 4.4K 40
Killian Jones (29) is now a single father of 3 little boys after his wife dies. Emma Swan (26) is a girl who just need to get away from the life she...
156K 11.1K 46
Emma Swan is a troubled 17-year-old teenager who just recently was welcomed to a new foster family in the other side of the country, which means new...