𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 | 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 �...

By salvawhoreslxt

"I know you're twisted, but baby I'm twisted, too." [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 4&6] STARTED: DECEMBER 03, 20... More

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

20.3K 462 156
By salvawhoreslxt

CHAPTER ELEVEN | A VIEW TO KILL

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AFTER STEFAN HAD REALIZED DAMON HAD BEEN COMPELLED, HE LOCKED HIM IN THE CELLAR TO DRY HIM OUT. Evelyn didn't really agree with Stefan's harshness, though she knew that he was still acting on anger after Damon slept with Elena. Evelyn remained outside Damon's cell all night. She told them it was to monitor Stefan's torture techniques, but she really wanted to make sure he was okay.

Stefan stepped down the stairs and raised his eyebrow at the brunette vampire who sat with her head against the wall. "You been here all night?"

Evelyn gestured to the outside of the cell with a sarcastic smile as she got up to her feet. "Stefan never had you down as Sherlock."

The Salvatore opened the cell door as Damon slowly started to wake up, too. "Stefan, you coming to snap my neck again? Because I woke up feeling completely unmurderous and I'm pretty sure that it's safe to set me free." Damon's eyes locked on to Evelyn who just shot him a small smile while Stefan remained silent as he dropped in a vial of blood, "Oh, man. Really? You practically bled me dry. At least spring for a bag or something. I'm thirsty."

"There's always this." Evelyn grabbed her bottle of water from the ground and placed it onto the cell door while Damon groaned.

"Not exactly what I had in mind." The Salvatore started to lift himself from the floor but as he headed toward the bottle of water, Klaus stepped into view.

"Hello, mate." The Hybrid smirked toward Damon, though Evelyn's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I'm here to help Evelyn babysit."

"Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours so he doesn't desiccate." Stefan handed the blood to Evelyn while Klaus nodded. "If he gets too much strength back or if he just annoys you, bleed him out again."

"Silent treatment, huh? Is that your best shot?" Damon's eyes moved from his brother to the Hybrid. "He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena."

"Are you sure about that? Because I caught him trying to sneak out of Rebekah's bed this morning, which would suggest to me that he's moved on." Klaus couldn't even hide the smirk on his face.

"Oh, wow. My morning just keeps getting better and better!" The brunette vampire's eyes lingered on Stefan with a smirk on her face.

"Well, well. Looks like my brother ripped out a page of my revenge sex handbook."

"Why don't you three enjoy your bonding time, I'll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah," Stefan muttered before he finally headed up the stairs and out of the house.

"You know, none of this would have been an issue if you'd have just done your job properly." Klaus glanced at Damon, who was laid out on a camp bed while Evelyn sat on the floor of the cell. "I was perfectly willing to let you train Jeremy."

"Klaus Mikaelson never takes responsibility for the shit he causes. No, it's always somebody else's fault. You haven't changed a bit, have you?" Evelyn rolled her eyes with a scoff while she scrolled through her phone.

"And then when I turned a room full of barflies into vampires for him to slaughter, you let Kol kill them." Klaus carried on listing Damon's failures.

"Your brother problem, not mine, buddy." Damon rolled his eyes while he continued to throw an object in the air and catch it.

"And who's bright idea was it to saddle Jeremy with a conscience, hm?"

"We couldn't have him trying to stake Elena in her sleep now, could we?" Damon finally sat up from the camp bed and glanced to Evelyn, who immediately groaned at the mention of the doppelganger.

"I've heard of much worse happening," Evelyn mumbled to herself.

"Ah, yes. For the love of Elena." The Hybrid tutted. "How is it that she manages to overlook every horrific thing you've ever done? Is it willful ignorance or is it something more pathological?"

"Some people are just more capable of forgiveness than others." Damon turned his head to Evelyn, "See, she knows exactly what I'm capable of and how much of a dick I am and she's still here. In fact, she sat outside this cell the entire night to make sure I was okay."

"It's kind of weird, no matter how hard you try. You always find your way back to them." Her eyes connected with Damon's just as Klaus broke the moment of silence.

"Come on, there must be a secret. What is it? Compulsion? Manipulation? How do you do it? What is it that you say?" Klaus seemed to genuinely want answers which only intrigued Evelyn more.

"Is this about a certain blonde vampire that you've got a little thing for?" Evelyn teased. She knew that Klaus had a thing for Caroline and Caroline knew it, too.

"I think you murdered Carol Lockwood, and I think you're worried that Caroline is never going to forgive you." Damon pointed out as Klaus' face dropped.

"You've done worse."

"Debatable. See, I don't mind being the bad guy, because somebody has to fill that role and get things done. You do bad things for no reason. You do them to be a dick."

"Debatable." Klaus snapped back while a small scoff came from Evelyn.

"If you're going to be bad, be bad with purpose." The Salvatore shrugged. "Otherwise, you're just not worth forgiving."

Klaus rolled his eyes at Damon's last comment and then noticed that Stefan still hadn't given him a response. "Your brother's lack of communication is infuriating," He growled.

"It's one of his trademarks, like his brooding and his hair," Damon spoke as Evelyn moved onto the camp bed and sat beside him with her head rested on his shoulder.

"I don't understand what's taking so long, I mean, how hard is it to steal a dagger?"

"Look at it from Rebekah's perspective: She's so paranoid about it being used on her, she's probably paranoid about its whereabouts too." Evelyn pointed out while the Salvatore just nodded. "I mean, with a brother like you, I would be."

"Exactly, a vampire who's been stabbed with it as many times as your sister, I'd say difficult."

Klaus rolled his eyes and shoved his hand in his pocket to pull out a vial of blood which he then tossed it to Damon. "You disappoint me, Damon. You're not trying very hard to get out of here, I expected more the daring escape artist less the cell potato."

"Well, I am compelled to kill Jeremy, so I figured it's probably smarter to sit in here and chitchat with you and Eve than try to bust out of here like the hulk."

The Hybrid immediately tilted his head, his eyes on Damon. "How do you think Elena felt about that, by the way? Your inability to overcome Kol's compulsion for a single moment even though it meant killing the person she loves most in the world?"

"She's met me. She knows impulse controls not my strong suit. Besides I managed to hold it together, briefly, just not for her." Damon's eyes fell on the female next to him. He managed to hold his urge to kill Jeremy for a second when it was Evelyn who had asked him.

"Leave it, okay? He tried, I saw it. Resisting compulsion isn't exactly easy, but then again, you've never really had to try it, have you?" Evelyn snapped to the Hybrid who was intent on trying to get under Damon's skin.

"Still, must be hard trying to live up to Stefan. I remember when I compelled him to feed on Elena, he fought so hard and he actually managed to resist. Now, that's love." Klaus eyed the pair up and down before smirking a little. "Of course, Elena isn't actually the one you're in love with."

"What do you know about love?" Damon scoffed.

"I know a lot more than you think. I can see who you're in love with, whether you want to admit it or not." Klaus' speech about the topic was interrupted by his cellphone vibrating. "Well, if it isn't the happy homicidal maniac."

"Do you know that your darling former blood bag and her brother are trying to kill me?" Kol spoke in a hushed tone down the phone but it was obvious he was annoyed.

"What?!" Klaus growled and quickly eyed up the pair of vampires who were sat on the floor and obviously listening to his conversation.

"Don't pretend like you're not in on it." The Mikaelson growled. "Your obsession to find the cure clearly trumps any sibling loyalty you once felt."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm going to rip off Jeremy's arm and kill Elena just for sport. Then I'm coming for you."

Klaus immediately hung up the phone and grabbed Evelyn by the throat, pinning her against the wall. "What the hell is going on?"

"I don't know, Klaus— I don't know." Evelyn tried to speak but the grip of Klaus' hand around her neck caused her voice to become strained.

Damon sped forward and tried to peel the Hybrid from Evelyn, but instead, he released the brunette and grabbed him. "What are Stefan and Elena planning?"

"I don't know. I've been stuck in the penalty box with you since yesterday. I don't know anything about a plan." Damon spoke through gritted teeth.

"Stay here until I return." Klaus compelled Damon to stay put as he turned to Evelyn. "Come with me, now."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Once Evelyn and Klaus arrived at the Gilbert house, Evelyn sped inside just as she saw Jeremy plunge the White Oak stake into Kol's chest. The Original vampire burst into flames, illuminating their kitchen as Klaus just stood at the threshold with a look of vengeance in his eyes.

"Oh, my God." Evelyn gasped out.

"What did you do?" He breathlessly growled toward Elena. The doppelganger was frantic and knew that Klaus would probably kill her and everyone she loved.

"We didn't have a choice, he was trying to cut off Jeremy's arm." Elena defended her actions as Klaus kept a murderous look on his face.

"Lies! He never would've gotten inside if you hadn't have set a trap for him."

The doppelganger furrowed her brows at Klaus' distress. "You said you were going to put him down too—"

"I was going to make him suffer on my terms!" The Hybrid yelled as he thrashed his hands against the threshold. "I want to burn this house to the ground and then when you try to flee for your lives, I'll kill you both without blinking."

"Klaus, if you kill them you'll never get to the cure and you'll never be able to make any more Hybrids." Evelyn stepped forward and tried to calm the Hybrid's rage. "That's what you really want, isn't it?"

"You really think I care for an instant about my bloody hybrids, Evelyn? I want the cure so I can destroy it. I would've killed you all the second we dug it up, but now I'm just going to watch you burn instead."

After Klaus' threats, he suddenly dropped to his knees as. Evelyn furrowed her brows in confusion but Bonnie Bennett just straight past him and inside the house. "Invite him in! Do it!"

Jeremy hesitantly looked between his sister and Evelyn before he took a deep breath and nodded toward Klaus. "Come in."

As soon as he attempted to enter the house, Bonnie caused him to drop to down onto the floor. "Living room. Go!" The witch yelled out and Evelyn grabbed hold of the two and sped through the living room with Klaus hot on their trail. The minute they moved out of the living room, he seemed to be confined in there.

Klaus' eyes widened in confusion, though his anger was unending. He gritted his teeth and began to bash his fists against the invisible barrier that kept him from the Gilbert's. He then turned around to see Bonnie stood behind him. "Witch. You can't do this to me."

"You have no idea what I can do now." She smirked at Klaus with a confident look on her face just as Evelyn watched the encounter at the door.

"I will hunt all of you to your end! Do you hear me? Do you?!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 5.4K 67
"I've never been a natural all I do is try, try, try." -T.S. {Book One of The Try Saga} {The Vampire Diaries Seasons 1-4} {Disclaimer} I do not own '...
258K 6.9K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...
1.8M 44.4K 42
"You're his humanity, Riley. It's obvious." BOOK ONE IN THE RILEY EVANS SERIES [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SERIES 2&3] STARTED: MARCH 19, 2017 FINISHED: APR...
93.2K 4.7K 14
𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐘. ━━ I USED TO BE A SAINT NOW ...