One Love

By NatalieMccarthy1982

It's been 15 years since Rachel left for New York and she hasn't seen Finn since, but, what happens when her... More

Something New
Burned Out
Coffee , Coffee, and More Coffee
Her
Going Back To Lima
We Meet Again
This Isn't Him
Get It Together
You're Here
I'm Better
You Never Could Hurt Me
Coming Out (part 1)
Coming Out (part 2)
Roadtrip
A Family Vacation
When We Were Young
I Want You
She's Your Daughter
You're My Daughter part 1
In Your Arms
You're My Daughter part 2
Stay
You And Me
It Broke
Just Go
Never Can Say Goodbye
Surprise
Its Possible
One Love

What Happened To Him

1.2K 45 4
By NatalieMccarthy1982

Chapter 8
(1 day later)
Rachels pov:
I walked into the choir room to see Mr.Shue there at the piano.

"Hey Mr.Shue." I said.

He got up and gave me a hug,

"Hey Rachel, how are you?" He asked me.

"Well I just found out my ex and the father of my child is an alcoholic and the only way I could put him in rehab was to knock him out." I said.

"Yeah yesterday was rough." He said.

"I don't understand, how did he get like this what happened?" I asked him.

"After you and Finn broke up things got out of hand. He was fine at first,  he made it through college, got his degree, and he came here to teach. But then ,one day, he just snapped. It started with one drink and then another and another." He said.

"It's all my fault if only I told him I was pregnant." I said.

"You were young, you thought you were doing what was best." He said.

"Little did I know how much it would screw things up." I said .

"Why don't stay for a couple more days ,huh? It be nice to see you and Layla here." He said.

"I don't think so Mr.Shue . Between my parents and Finn . I think New York may be the best for us right now." I said.

"Well please feel free to come and visit whenever . I miss having you around." He said.

"Thanks, I miss being here too." I said and he smiled and hugged me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.6K 34
When moving to Lima , Ohio because of a tragedy Rachel Berry must come to terms with trying to heal herself. But when meeting Finn Hudson a boy who h...
23.2K 366 42
{COMPLETED} Finn and Rachel have been trying to find their happy ending since high school. Will they find it??
10K 185 37
{sequel to our song} Santana and Rachel are back for their senior year but with a brand new personality. Will Finn be able to save Rachel from spira...
41.1K 1.6K 34
After her father abondons her and her mother Rachel Berry must try to move on . With the help of her best friend Finn and her glee friend she might j...