Another Kind - Yuri Plisetsky

By DiabolikGirl57

You're a normal sixteen year old girl. He is also sixteen. He... Yuri Plisetsky, he is one mysterious boy, bu... More

First Time
Day Continues...
She/Him
Shiny Ray - Part 1
Shiny Ray - Part 2
You
Face to Face
Stay Close To Me
Remember
Relationship Progress??
Feelings - Short Chapter
Bad girl - Change of Plans
The Begining Of A Love Story
Fantasy
Overworked & Past
Bad boy or ?
Together
First Date & Gay Couple Spotted?!?
Through Fire And Water For Your Love
Me & You - Part 1
Me & You - Part 2
Time Skip - Old Friends?
How Long Will I Love You?
No Pain No Game
Replacements & Heartbreaks
!! Special Chapter !!
Part Of Me
Spring Day
!! Special Chapter - 2 !!
Who Are You?
Around
Familiar
Root B
Your Name
"Give Yourself To Me"
What Have I Done?
Voice
Orange Haired Dude
Who did it?
W-What..?
It Takes Two People, Not One
Unconditional Love / End
Thank You

The Forgotten Ones

2.2K 92 18
By DiabolikGirl57

Yurio's POV

"Happy to be back"

At least I can go skate instead of running around the school with a bunch of losers.

Aoi's POV/Your POV

"So it looks like everything is back to normal isn't it?"

"At least I can go back to school knowing I'll be fine"

-

"What to dress with?" I look over to my black boots and leather jacket... I feel naughty today.

As I dress I look over to my phone making sure I'm not late to school and take off.

I went running even though I wore skinny jeans.

As I went it I saw my best friends looking at me. I waved and went to them smiling. Inside I felt a little off to be honest, I don't know why..

"Hey guys!" They looked surprised and shocked.

"So now you're back to normal?" What are they talking about? What have I done?

"Excuse me, what have I done?" I ask not knowing the situation I was in.

"Well you just had a big fight with a boy yesterday, you punched him really bad, he had to go to the infirmary, I could've swore his nose was bleeding"

"I DID WHAT?!!" After that I felt everyone's eyes on me starting to talk and this is not real... I have never punched someone in my life even if i wanted to.

"From what we heard you should go speak with the director, the teachers found out about what happened and the guy approved with what you did to him"

"But i didn't do nothing I swear!!" I kept on saying that but they still kind of told me to go talk to the director and see what was going on.

"I'm serious, I didn't do nothing-" then it hit me.

"Yuri.."

I was burning with anger, I couldn't even control my own words. I realized who was behind all this. How could he?!!?

"Pff, so troublesome" I say annoyed as I got to the director's door. I stood there and then take a really big breath and open.

-

"Well, Aoi Shojo.."

"You're expelled"

"I'm what?"

"You're expelled from school, you can go home"

"Yeah, and pigs fly"

And that was all i said before smashing the door and going to my locker. That brat is going to pay so much.... School is the one thing that gives me money to live on my own, now I might just be homeless.

I went straight home without texting or calling or even talking to my friends. I was too much angry to
do something else.

Yurio's POV

"So it looks like she didn't do much trouble here.." But she completely lied about being sick and went home like it was nothing, who does that anyway? So damn troublesome.

Huh?

So from when I have a unknown phone number in my contacts?
Fans?
Victor??
"DON'T TELL ME"

"The piggy's number"

I quickly dialed the number not wasting any time.
Just because he's older than me that doesn't mean he's better.

"Hello?" I hear a voice, it didn't sound like his, it didn't even sound like his voice, more like a girl's voice.

"Is the piggy there?!" I shouted through the phone getting ready to talk with him about the Grand Prix.

"No, I don't know who you're speaking about and to be honest I don't even care so"

"But who are you then and why do I have your phone number in my contacts?!" I still went with it. Who is this person anyway?

"My name is Aoi and I just freaking got expelled from school so if you got anything to say, say it now cause I don't have the mood to talk about shitty stuff"

THE BRAT?!

"Yo, what did you think? Did you think you could put your phone number in my contacts?" I seriously asked.

"I didn't do shit!" And she just hangs up like it's nothing.

"What the hell?"

Did she got expelled? Why?

"Ahh, I know why" I laugh to myself.

Aoi's POV/Your POV

I am lying I'm my bed thinking what should I do from now on. I didn't really cared that the Yuri guy called me. I just don't know what to do, I might just end up on the streets if I don't get a job but here comes the problem... There is nothing that motivates me. I don't even want to try asking my parents, never.

"I can't start playing piano again.." I said with a low sad tone. Every time I hear the word piano, I brings back so many memories.

"Aoi, you're my idol"

"They all say that you play piano amazing"

"Aoi Shojo is the first female at her age to get such a big score"

"Some sources say that Aoi Shojo, the gold medalist seven times in a row, is quitting piano"

"Please don't quit, you're amazing"

"Her parents are moving away"

"Haha, that shows how weak she is"

"She even writes her own music, she's awesome!"

Yeah, and now is just Aoi, a normal 15 year old girl who just changed bodies with a boy that is full of himself. I can't say I'm better though, I might be more full of myself and bad than he is.

"I can try"

"I don't wanna end up on the streets because I couldn't find a job that's right for me"

I take out my phone wanting to text Makoto when I see a message.

Yo, this is Yuri Plisetsky and I wanted to ask you what did you do with me and what the hell is happening?? Also if you have done something wrong about my skating or made me something that people would laugh about I swear you're so dead and I'll never ever want to see your face and I think that you should get better friends and stop being friends with all the losers. You're a loser, get lost and leave my life alone!

                                                                                      YuriP

I felt like crying. I didn't do nothing. I didn't say that I wanna be a boy, I didn't say I wanted to be him. I didn't even know who he is. And I totally feel ashamed about it.

My life has been so full of people expecting things from me.. Why is he so mean to  me? I tried my best not to make a big thing about his skating career and not make people laugh or think of him as a bad thing. I tried my best, I didn't try to destroy him. But I'm thankful to him for expelling me. I can get back to my old self. Back to being a legend.

I guess I have been forgotten until now...

-

Omg you guys😳😳😳
100+ views on this story omfg YOU'RE AMAZING💗💗😭

Thank you all for taking a look at this story, I hope I can make it as good and I thought I would do it😊
This can be called a thank you for reading, took me a while..;)
Just realized that this is the second time I post a chapter today - the first one had to be Shiny Ray Part 2 and now this❤️️❤️️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 1.9K 33
yuri on ice | imagines (main trio) ~|REQUESTS ARE CLOSED|~ (recommendations before reading: read in the font of source sans pro, font size; 2) Hello...
109K 3.8K 24
When you finally get to meet your role model and hero Yuri Plisetsky at the Women's Men's finals in France, you had no idea what a jerk he was. Over...
80.3K 3.5K 9
(Y/N) was a 10 year old skating prodigy, but because of an accident that traumatized her, she wasn't able to go back to her skating Career. Hoping sh...
147K 4K 24
Your a ice skating prodigy, but no one really knows about you cause you live in a small not well known city in Russia. Out of the blue one day you ge...