Fate || 缘分 [EXO Lay Fanfic]

By ahwaeee

Fate brought us together. I was too stupid that I've missed you for a year. I was too stupid that I never rea... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters point of view
Zhang Yixing
Mini Theater
Jocelyn's words

Chapter 17

455 18 0
By ahwaeee

I got accepted into the university near to Yixing's house, together with Jingxiu, Xueyu, Zhengyao, Crystal, Weiliang and Jingyi. I though that we're going to separate after high school, but we're still together.

For now that I've being accepted there, I was thinking hard about where should I stay in. Xueyu's house is about fifteen minutes away from the university and her mother is fetching her there every day, or she'll be taking the bus. I thought of going to her house and stay there too but sadly there isn't any vacant room already. Xueyu said that her room was too small to fit the both of us.

Jingyi's house is far away too. She had planned to move into the dormitory of the college. Crystal's house is near, but just like Xueyu, there's no space for me anymore.

The choices I am left with are only dormitory, rent a room near there...or Yixing's house.

Well, I ended up picking Yixing's house. Not because I want to stay close to him, or maybe that is part of the reasons. I talked to Yixing and he promised me that he will be accepting rental fees from my parents.

Just a day before the school reopen, I moved to here, in Yixing's house. Yixing said that his mother doesnt really support us staying together but since it's for my education, she just let us be, and asking us not to do anything inappropriate. Honestly, about that, I was thinking why would we? I'm just nineteen. Though I am already an adult now but I'm still young for that, in my opinion. And plus, isn't it too fast? Like, it's just a year that we're dating.

The university is Central South University. It is the best in Changsha, as what Mdm. Huang told me. She once suggested me to enter Changsha Medical University to study for medical as it has better environment but since I've applied for Central South University, so I decided to go there.

Before we go to there, Crystal had been repeating to me that Yixing studied in that university before too. She was really excited to study there.

"Don't you think that I shouldn't be staying here?" I asked Yixing as I put my clothes into the closet.

"You're left with no choice too." He said, sitting down in my bed. "You don't have anywhere to stay if you don't stay here."

"I still can stay in the dorm, since Jingyi is there too." I closed the door of closet and told him.

"But you chose here, anyway." He smiled.

"You don't need to go to the company for today? It's Monday."

"I've asked my secretary to fax me every documents that is being sent today. I'm not going there for today. Since you're moving here today so I'll stay with you for the whole day."

Yixing go to his company everyday. Only when it's Saturday and Sunday, he will go to the company for the whole morning, then back home.

"Ahh...I see. Actually, you don't have to stay here and accompany me. I'm fine by myself."

"It's the day my girlfriend move in here, I should be here, not only as a boyfriend, and also as the owner of the house."

I just smiled and didn't answer him. Yixing stood up from the bed and walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Come on, Jiahui. We should go out now."

"To where?"

"Somewhere. You'll know when we're there." He placed a kiss on top of my head and said, releasing me.

--

"We've just passed by this place, isn't it?" I asked Yixing, looking out to the street. He just smiled softly and said, "You must be seeing wrong, Jiahui."

I pressed my lips together and looked out once again. I am very confirm that we just passed by the place.

"Yixing, tell me. Are we lost?"

"No. Well, you see, Jiahui, I've actually picked the largest route to our destination, but I don't know why the GPS took me here again." He smiled, looking at me. I turned to him and looked at him for a while, then asked, "Why?"

"I want to spend more time with you, talking like this." He reached out his right hand and ruffled my hair. I just smiled and didn't reply.

"So, where are we going?"

"You'll know later, Jiahui." He flashed me a smile and turned his sight back to the road, focusing on driving. I looked at him, then took out my phone and quietly snapped a photo of him, then send to Xueyu.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just...took a picture of you. Have anyone tell you that you really look handsome when you're driving?"

"Well, you're the first one, as there's no woman except for my mother ever sit in that seat." He smiled. "And just to remind you, Jiahui, I'm always handsome."

I rolled my eyes and smile at his cockiness. I looked down to my phone and saw Xueyu's reply.

Wow wow wow look who's dating right before school opens~

I smiled, then typed in my reply. I still love you, Xueyu. Don't be jealous haha.

She just sent me an emoji which give out kisses and doesn't reply anymore.

"Xueyu?" I heard Yixing asked. "Yeah."

"What did she said?"

"Nothing really, she's just teasing me about we going out for date."

"Date? To think about that, I counted our first time having lunch together as our first date." Yixing said.

"But for that time...we've just started knowing each other and we aren't even together." I told him.

"Never mind, for me, as long as it's with you, wherever we're going, or whenever we're together, it's a date."

We went to a crowded street in the town. Yixing had his casual clothes on together with his round glasses, which wouldn't be recognize easily by the medias who were crazy reporting about this famous CEO.

I was wearing a checker cardigan, a simple black tee, and a pair of shorts, together with my pastel pink bag. Yixing was wearing a plain black tee, just like how I did. He was wearing shorts, which I found it funny. The CEO who was always wearing formal suits, was wearing shorts now.

"This is the place where we first met, Jiahui. The place where I started falling for you." He smiled at me under the pair of round glasses he put on and told me. He was having his arms around my shoulder.

I looked down to the street and realized that it was really the place we first met. "I came back here the other morning, before I go to your school for the talk, wishing that I can meet you again, but sadly, luck wasn't by my side." He smiled again.

"I didn't really come here often. That day, I just came here to buy some clothes for myself." I smiled and told him.

"Never mind. Let's go, Jiahui." He slipped his hand which was wrapping around my shoulder down and held my hands tightly. Looking at how causal he looks the way he slip his hands down and hold on my hands, it really makes me wonder if this is really his first time dating someone.

"Yixing-ah, can I ask something?" I asked.

"Yeah, go on."

"Is this really your first time dating someone?" I asked. "You seemed to be very familiar about all the tactics, like how to make your girlfriend satisfied with the date, and also...skinships."

"Really?" He chuckled. "Mother suggested me to bring you to the place where we first met, so we're here now." He said. "I watched some dramas before, Jiahui. I've seen a lot of pairs of couples showing their love affection in front of public."

I just smiled and didn't reply him.

"Come on, let's buy my girlfriend some clothes." He grinned, and told me.

"Are you serious with that?" I frowned and asked him. "I had enough clothes, Yixing. You've seen that too when I was packing my luggage earlier." I told him.

"What I mean by are dresses. Have I ever tell you that I like to see you wearing dresses. Differ from those gowns, I think you look good in dresses."

"Can I just misunderstand that it means that you just say that I doesn't look good in those gowns?" I looked up and asked him.

"Of course no. You look pretty in any outfits." He pinched my cheeks and told me. "But I really like that dark blue gown that you've wore last year. It suits you a lot. You know, when you got up from the fitting room, my heart skipped a beat, and I felt hard to breath, as you look really breathtaking in that gown, Jiahui."

"I like the dark blue one better too." I said.

"That's good, now I know what kind of color you're suitable in, and what kind of color of clothes that you like." He held my hand tighter and said.

Yixing ended bought me a lot of dresses. He said that I'll need those when I'm starting my university. Yixing also bought himself some new clothes, which was picked out by me.

The weather is turning cold, as it is September. After we finished shopping around along the street, we went back home, after going to the mall buying things. Well, we decided to cook together in the house, even though I'm not really good in cooking.

"Are you sure that you can do it all by yourself?" Yixing asked as he took a sip of the water that he poured for himself.

"Yeah. You should trust your girlfriend." I smiled and said. He handed me the cup of water he just drank and motioned me to drink some water.

"Can't I just sit here and watch?" He asked, as I drink the water.

"No, you disturb me a lot, Yixing."

"Why?"

I suddenly felt embarrassed with the reason that I've just thought. "Nothing. Just go out and do your work, Yixing."

"What is the reason, Jiahui?"

"Okay fine, I'll tell you. You'll disturb me because...you're too handsome. You keep on watching me that I will feel uncomfortable, Yixing."

He looked at me for a while, then chuckled. He reached out his hand and patted my hair slightly. "I should let you stay away from Xueyu and Crystal. They'll brainwash you with the statement that I am handsome."

"Why? But you really are, Yixing."

"But I don't wish that you only see handsome in me. I hope that what you see in me is my heart that only loves you." He said, taking my right hand and placed it on his left chest.

"You should go to do your work now, Yixing. Dinner will be ready." I blushed, then looked down.

"I'll be in the study room. Just call me if you need anything." He caressed my hair and told me. I just nodded.

I cooked the both of us fried noodles. Well, it's homemade recipe, from my mother. Yixing always complained with me about how he rarely eat homemade foods unless he visited his mother. Yixing doesn't like foods from outside, actually, but he's too busy to cook when he lives here alone.

"You shouldn't cook next time, Jiahui." Yixing commented as he finished the noodles.

"Why? I think that it's nice. Isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is. I just...don't wish to see my future wife cook that much. Well, you know, when you're exposed to those smoke and oily substance for too long, you'll grow pimples, and also your pores will be widen. I don't like that. I'll cook next time, you'll just help."

"Yes, sir." I grinned and replied. He smiled, then took over my plate, then said, "I'll wash it. My girlfriend had a hard day today, she should be resting now."

"But I'm not tired, Yixing." I whined at him as I watched he washed the plates.

"Schools starts tomorrow, Jiahui."

"Can we watch movies first? Just one, please." Yixing turned and looked at me for a while, then smiled. "Okay."

--

Yixing ended up worked in front of the television while I watched my movie. When I feel tired, I just laid my head on his lap, watching his serious face looking through all those documents which I assumed his secretary emailed him.

"You'll fall asleep like this. Are you sure you don't want to go to sleep?" Yixing asked, looking down at me.

"No, I'll just lay here for a while." I shook my head and told him. I actually felt sleepy, but I want to accompany him.

Yixing took the remote control and turned off the movie, then played some ballad songs from his computer.

"Yixing-ah, I'll fell asleep if you play those songs." I said, yawning.

"That'll be better. Didn't I tell you that you look pretty when you're sleeping?"

"No? Have you?"

"I guess no." He chuckled. He reached down one of his hands and caressed my hair. "You should sleep, Jiahui. It's school tomorrow. You should be energetic for the first day of university."

"Alright, I'll just be here a while then go back and sleep." I said.

"Okay."

The next day when I woke up, I was in my room, lying on my bed. Did I fell asleep yesterday night while laying my head on Yixing's lap? Well, I guess I did.

I went out from the room and found Yixing already sitting in the couch reading newspaper.

"Wash up first, Jiahui. I've bought you breakfast and you can eat in the car. You wouldn't want to be late for the first day, isn't it?" Yixing looked up from his newspaper and told me, as he realized that I was awake.

"Oh, okay." I replied. I walked back to my room, then reversed my steps, and asked Yixing, "Yixing-ah, did I fall asleep yesterday?"

"Yeah. I carried you back to the room."

"Ahh...am I heavy?"

Yixing chuckled. "It's okay. Even if you're heavy, I am still willing to carry you around."

I didn't know what to say. I just ran back to my room. Why Yixing why? He just had to make me feel embarrass with every sweet words he told me.

I picked out a white blouse and a black long jeans. When I put on my outfit, I then realized that Yixing and I are always wearing couple outfits coincidentally. Well I just remembered that he wore a white blouse today too.

I can't tell but I really feel something different with Yixing for today. Well, he wore white blouse, black pants, just like me, and also, a pair of his favorite round glasses. He had his hair down which made him looks like a student. I prefer him having hair up though, as it looks more mature.

"Jiahui, I really like how we always wear couple outfits coincidentally." Yixing chuckled as he drove our way to the school. He said that since it's the first day, so there must be a talk, and as a student that studied there before, he had to go back for a short talk, since he's famous.

"It's just coincidence, Yixing." I curled my lips and said.

"Why? You don't like it?" He asked.

"No, I'm okay with that."

"Well, I like it. So that when we walk together, the boys in the school will know that you are mine." He chuckled.

"No one will look at me, Yixing." I chuckled and said.

"But I will. And I will only look at you, forever." He said.

"Yixing-ah, you're a student there before too. What do you think of the school?"

"It's nice. I really like it."

"Ahh...what matters is the foods. Jiayi once complained to me that the foods in her university isn't really nice. Is it nice or not?"

"I'm not really sure about this. And Jiahui-ah, I have something to tell."

"What is it?"

"I forgot to tell you, I am a university student in Central South University now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 16.5K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
396K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.6M 57.3K 29
"how have you never held a gun before?" - DISCLAIMER: profanity, homicide, organized crime - #1 in chan | january 8, 2020 #1 in felix | september 11...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...