The First of February (EDITIN...

Von 1DWonderland

Eighteen year old Ashley Wills and her three friends have been waiting outside a hotel for two days in hopes... Mehr

The First of February (1)
Dinner (2)
The Club (3)
Hungover (4)
Racing (5)
Food Poisoning (6)
The Flight (7)
Welcome to Hawaii (8)
More Than This (9)
Three is a Crowd (10)
Torn Between Them (11)
Should've Kissed You (12)
Green Doesn't Look Good on You (13)
What Came Through the Window (14)
Party Crashers (15)
News Worthy (16)
Welcome Home! (17)
Sticky Situation (18)
The Ex (19)
The City of Love (21)
Valentine's Day (22)
Back Home (23)
Abandoned (24)
Forgive and Forget (25)
Secrets (26)
Priceless (27)
Forever Young (28)
The Start of a New Beginning (29)
Epilogue

Show Time (20)

937 13 0
Von 1DWonderland

\ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ /

Sorry it's short. I'm in a rush and have an essay due tomorrow and haven't started it yet. I'll edit after I'm done and probably try and make it longer.

\ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ /

Ashley's P.O.V-

The cold rain pierced my skin, sending chills racing up my body and giving me goose bumps up and down my body. Sadly, I was only out in the rain for a few short seconds. It made my skin linger for the icy droplets, I felt as if it was cleaning me. I liked the pain.

Someone led me into some restaurant and took me into the men's restroom. They walked me in front of the mirror to show me my reflection. My eyes looked up and I saw Louis behind me. That shocked me, but my reflection shocked me even worse.

Not only did I have Gatorade drenched and dried into my skin and clothes, there was blood not just on my hands but on my face, as if someone spit on me. Piper, that bitch. That whore got what she fucking deserved, and I would hit her all over again, harder next time though.

"Wash up, we are eating here then going home." Louis took his jumper off and started taking mine off as well as I stood there, lifeless in the mirror. He set mine in the sink and his along the dry, marble counter. "Lift your arms up," he said quietly. I did what he said, and I lifted my arms up. He slid my shirt over my head and then slipped his jumper over my bare chest. He wet a paper towel and cleaned my face with it, as if he were my big sister or mother. After my face was clean he led me outside where everyone was sitting in a large booth, waiting for us.

"Thanks," I whispered in his ear as he helped me in a chair next to Zayn and Liam. My eyes wandered down when Liam took my hand in his under the table and gave it a gentle squeeze. I smiled down at our hands together and looked up at him.

Lunch was very awkward, like very awkward. There was a lot of tension at the table. The Piper Posy were there, which surprised me. They sat far away from me which was a good thing. I didn't even want to look at their ugly ass faces. They were so fake, it just bothered me.

Our food came and the waiters rushed by me in a blur. I rolled the sleeves up on Louis' jumper to find my arms blotchy with red stains and my fingers were awful. Blood was embedded into my stubby nails that I pick at and eat at, yes, I have a bad habit of biting my nails. Piper's blood was under my nails. She got under my skin, literally, he he. My hands were covered in blood, I knew it wasn't Gatorade anymore, I'm not stupid.

Someone had ordered me garlic mash potatoes, and I had a good feeling of who it was. I'm not complaining though, I love them back home. Thanks Nialler. I picked at the white mush with my fork, stabbing holes in it.

"You don't use a spoon either?" Liam leaned over and whispered to me, grinning. I looked at him and nodded, smiling big. The smile faded quickly and went back to my food as I slowly fed myself. I tried to remember what had happened when I hit Piper. It was fuzzy, but I think I could remember.

I had my fist clenched, it was so tempting to just hit her. She kept urging me, it seemed as if she wanted me to hit her, so I did. A loud noise erupted when my fist made contact with her nose, but I wasn't down. My clenched fists went back for another swing, this time at her jaw.

Blood covered her teeth, and now my face. She had the balls to spit in my face, bitch. If it weren't for the boys, I would have lunged at her. Harry wrapped his arms around my small waist, pulling my thrashing body away quickly.

Piper ran off crying with three musketeers, following her as she ran. Yeah bitch, run away and don't come back, but she did. None of the boys went to see if she was okay, which put a smug grin on my face, like the one she had one she dumped her drink on me.

Karma is a bitch, Piper.

I looked over at Harry who had a cut on his face, as if someone scratched him. Whoops, sorry Harry. Liam hadn't let go of my hand, reassuring me that he was there for me and would be during any situation I got myself in.

Our waiter came back, asking if we wanted any desert. Everyone politely declined and Harry motioned me with his eyes to head over to the toilets. I excused myself and waited a few minutes after he had gotten up and found him in the empty hallway waiting for me.

"You ruined the whole day I had planned," he said bitterly at me.

"Sorry about your eye," I whispered, fumbling with my trembling hands. Harry walked up to me and grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Didn't you hear me? You ruined the whole night. You hit my friend!" he snapped.

"You mean your ex-girlfriend," I blurted out. My gaze was glued on his hand tightly gripped on my wrist, which hurt. "Now let me go, please."

After lunch, we all decided it would be best if we all just headed back to Harry's place and stay there for a bit where he had a surprise for us all waiting back there. Instead of driving with the new boys, I drove with my boys instead. Yes, my boys. Just like their fans are their girls, they are my boys.

"I'm sorry guys," I apologized on the hour ride home. I felt guilty, I did ruin everyone's day, just because I didn't have self control.

"Ashley, don't worry about it. If I were a girl, I would have hit her, too," Zayn explained, smiling at me then laughing softly.

"I think we all would have hit her," Harry added. I looked at all the boys and they nodded, agreeing they would of hit her if they were me.

"Thanks guys," I smiled and group hugged Zayn, Niall, and Liam. Harry and Louis sat in the front. I cuddled up next to Niall who welcomed me with open arms, wrapping one around my body.

Harry had us all sit in the living room, all fifteen of us. Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall already knew what the surprise was, so I don't know why they had to be in there with us, but I was happy they were. I was sitting on Niall's lap as he was playing with my hair and Louis was painting my toes, getting nail polish on anything but my nail.

"Maybe Harry is going to ask you out again Piper," Kate said.

"Yeah, I'm surprised he hasn't been on his knees begging for you back yet," Olivia added in, grinning from ear to ear. Hey doll face, you look like a retarded clown.

Zayn and I kept exchanging glances and trying not to giggle from what they were saying and how desperate they were acting. "Come on Harry!" Christine wined, her nasally voice echoing through the whole house, piercing my ear drums.

"I'm coming!" Harry shouted, coming down the stairs empty handed. The girls sighed, as if he would have some big ass present for them, like seriously? Harry picked up on this too and rolled his eyes and mumbled something.

"Okay, so the big surprise is," Harry started, walking over towards Piper and her friends.

"Oh yes! Of course Harry I'll take you back!" Piper shouted, standing up with her arms open for a big hug. Harry stared at her and backed away, causing the whole room to erupt into laughter.

"Um, no, that's not the surprise." Harry said, making a face at Piper then turning his attention back to everyone else. "So, me and the boys got you all back stage passes for our show tonight!" Harry shouted.

"Aw, thank you guys so much," I said, smiling. The Piper Posy rolled their eyes and let out deep, disappointed sighs.

"It's just a fucking concert, you wanker. You're acting as if its the greatest fucking thing, get over it." Piper snapped. Niall kept me calm in his arms, so I ignored them.

"Piper get out of my house. You too, Olivia, Kate, and Christine. All of you out, and it's funny because you guys weren't invited anyways, so bye," Harry said, shutting the door on them and laughed. "Taking out the trash."

"Sorry Harry, we can't make it. We've got rugby practice," Ian said, getting up and walking to the door. "It was nice meeting you guys," he said and left after hugging Harry, followed by the rest of the new boys.

"Looks like it's just me," I said, giggling and petting Niall's head, running my fingers through his blonde locks. Niall grinned happily, shutting his eyes and resting his head.

"Well, get changed and we need to get going to practice," Harry said eagerly. I nodded and hopped off of Niall's lap and ran upstairs and headed into the bathroom and took of the nail polish on my toes.

After the nail polish remover got everything off, I headed into Harry's room where my stuff was again and picked out one of my dresses. It was a peach dress that had two thin sleeves covering my shoulders then had the same color lace over it. The lace ended a half an inch after the dress did and the lace was also sleeves on the dress, ending right at my elbow. On my feet were a pair of black peep toe heels and I took a matching black clutch with me.

After letting my hair down naturally and doing my make up again, I looked good. I grinned at my reflection in the mirror and hurried down stairs and outside, into the boys car that was already running. "Sorry," I said, sliding in next to Harry and the car took off down the road.

"You look beautiful," Niall smiled, and leaned in a kissed me softly. I giggled and sat closer to him for the short ride there.

"We're here!" Louis shouted as they ran inside with me following behind, running in my heels like a retard.

"You guys are late! There is no time to practice, get changed and you're on," a woman dressed in all black said, holding a clip board and speaking into a head set. The boys grinned and ran off, leaving me behind. The woman looked at me and smiled. "Come with me dear," she said, leading me next to the stage, behind the curtains.

Girls were piling in and the stage was already set up. She walked away and left me there alone, gazing at everything. The boys nearly gave me a heart attack as they ran up behind me, grinning. They were putting something in their ears and Niall slipped one into each of mine. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Good luck," I whispered.

"It's show time boys!" the woman called, queuing the boys to run out. The whole place erupted into screams when they ran out into the middle of the stage and began singing 'Na Na Na'.

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I was watching them preform. Actually, what took my smile was away was when I was singing, but most of the time I was doing both. I was dancing along backstage, singing and jamming out to my boys.

Each time the boys ran by me for a quick change, it made me happy. This was where I belonged, here with these boys.

The whole concert went by in a rush, but I had fun the whole time.I sang along to every song, knowing each and every line and verse.  Right when the boys ended after two encores, Harry stormed off right by me, ripping his ear plugs out of his ears and running somewhere. He looked like he was about to cry for some reason.  I furrowed my brow and looked at the rest of the boys who were coming off and taking their ear plugs out.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked, concerned.

"He got out of breath and messed up a bit but no one noticed except for him," Liam said.

"It's gonna be like our preformance at Red or Black all over again," Zayn said, letting out a deep sigh.

I remember that. I read something about how he locked himself in a room for the whole night because he thought he ruined everything. Oh no, Harry. I turned and ran off in the direction Harry went in, calling out his name.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1M 91.2K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
1.1M 62.5K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...