Patient And I || p.jm

By mochichimdeukie

I looked towards the door and i couldn't believe my eyes. it was him. " YOU ! " we both pointed at each othe... More

Meeting The Patient
His Story
Begining
Fluttering
Feelings?
My Story
Leaving
????
Finale ~
A/N
New Book!

Opening Up

834 43 12
By mochichimdeukie

" W-What? " I stuttered.

" What did you talk about with Hoseok hyung? " He asked, still close to me.

" Um... about your condition?.... " I replied.

" Liar. " He retorted and took a step, even closer to me.

" Then why are you guys smiling alot? " He added.

By any chance... is he... Jealous??????
Ayee... Don't think so but....but... why does he look so furious when he asked me that question. So i decided to see if he really is jealous.

" He asked me out on a date... " I lied.

" HE WHAT?!!! " Anger was filled in him and i was really really sure he was jealous.

" Relax. It's just a date. " I teased him.

" Just a date my ass. " He hissed.

" Why are you even angry?? What i do doesn't concern you right? " I asked carefully.

He just looked down to the ground and smiled sadly.

" That's right... it doesn't concern me so why am i even like this. " He chuckled.

I looked at him puzzled. Jimin is really acting weird. Maybe i should leave him alone?... I then took a step away and tried to walk out from the room secretly, without him noticing.

He grabbed my wrist and push me towards him. I widened my eyes in shock.

" W-wha-t " I stuttered.

" Don't go. " He said softly.

" H-uh? " I asked.

" Don't go to the date with Hoseok.... " He looked at me sadly.

What's this. Is he really jealous??

" AH HAH! SO YOU WERE JEALOUS !! " I snapped.

He looked at me confused.

" I was just joking. There's no way Hoseok will ask me out for a date. " I added.

" So.. it wasn't real??? Heol. Yeah Hoseok wouldn't like girls like you either " He sassed.

" But you would. " I said which got him off guard.

His cheeks was as red as a tomato.

" Just kidding! " I poked his right cheek and ran out of his room.

I stood behind his room and smiled.

" Cute. " You giggled.

Jimin's POV

She poked my cheek and ran away. I touched the cheek that she poked and smiled.

" Cute " I giggled.

I was really glad that she lied about Hoseok asking her out. I was getting super jealous. I hope she didn't notice it.

After awhile, Y/N went back into my room with bunch of stuffs on her hands.

" What's that? " I pointed at her.

" Ah this? Just a little experiment i wanted to do with you " She smiled as she sat on the edge of my bed.

She held an bottle filled with papers and i just looked at her blankly.

" This bottle contains a lot of interesting question. So i thought we can do this and be more open towards each other you know? " She said brightly.

" And we can eat snacks too! " She added while munching down some pringles.

" Sure. Let's do that. " I chuckled.

We played rock paper scissors to see who would go first and it was me. I picked a random paper and read it.

" Most memorable memory.. " I sighed.

" Well probably stealing Hoseok's underwear when i was little because it looked way more cooler with all those power rangers printed images and how he will always scold me but i didn't mind it " I said as Y/N burst into laughter.

" Yah! No laughing! Tsk. It's your turn. " I pouted.

She picked a paper while still laughin her ass off. Once she reads it, her laugh fades almost immediately. She looked hurt?....

" What does it say?..." I asked carefully.

She didn't reply. I guess it was something really personally and i didn't want to force her.

" Traumatising experience... " She said with tears in her eyes.

" You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable you know? " I said.

" Ani. It wouldn't be fair isn't it? " She forcefully smiled at me.

" My d-dad... would beat me up because he was either stressed at work or came home drunk. I was always often getting beaten up by him. I saved my mother from him but she ran away.. leaving me alone. My dad... would beat the living shit out of me and i would have big scars all over my over and was so afraid to go to school because people would judge me. " She said before a tear came out from her left eye.

" Don't c-cry.. " I said while i use my thumb to wipe her tear away.

She just smiled at me. It was really painful to see her faking a smile like that.

" Okay! Your turn! " She said in the most brightest tone, hiding her pain.

" You can give a question to the other party to answer " I looked at her and she whined.

" No fair! I wanted that!! " She pouted.

I chuckled.

" So? What are you going to ask me? " She said, still pouting.

I thought about it for a moment.

" Who's that in your wallpaper? " I asked.

She looked at me shocked but then her eyes softened.

" That's Jungkook. My used-to-be boyfriend... He... passed away.. " She said trying hard not to cry.

I didn't know what to do. Should i hug her? What should i do? What should i do?

" He used to protect me from my dad ever since my mom abandoned me. But... he didn't tell me he had a chronic cancer and was still protecting me eventhough he himself was injured. Before i knew it, he already passed away... " She bit her lips, trying not to burst infront of me.

I quickly pulled her into my embraced and hugged her tightly. I don't want her to hide her feelings. I don't want to see her sad anymore.

" Don't hold back. Just cry all you want. " I said as i hear her sob violently as she hugged me back tightly as well.

" I'm here for you. "

°°°°°°°°°°°

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
I guess it was a bit emotional? Hais. So what do you guys think about this chapter? Did you guys cry? I hope not. mwheheh. Anyways! Have a great day yeah!! Saranghaeyo 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 36 12
Taehyung breathes out shakily and looks at Jimin, just to notice Jeongguk hyung standing in the doorway next to him. He swallows, more nervous again...
827 109 21
"Seoyoon?" You turn to look at his nervous form. You gently reach his hands and intertwine with yours. You smile at him reassuringly. "You okay? You...
34.8K 1.7K 40
Jimin extends his hand to you, the lights of the greenhouse illuminating his evil smirk. "Do you trust me?" You look into his eyes for a few moments...
117 31 10
Taehyung noticed a glass of water and pills on the nightstand. Without thinking, he grabbed the glass but dropped it when he saw his hand. Why were h...