The Titans Strike Back (Trans...

Da PrincessAura273

Sequel to One Goal Two Worlds.vThe Transformers Titans travel to the Cybertronian Underworld to rescue Madaly... Altro

Chapter 1 - Madalyn's Disappearance
Chapter 2 - We're All In This Together
Chapter 3 - Cybertronian Underworld
Chapter 4 - Najat's Test
Chapter 5 - Selina's Test
Chapter 6 - David's Test
Chapter 7 - Emanuel's Test
Chapter 8 - Madalyn's Test
Chapter 9 - Occurrences
Chapter 11 - Mia vs. Chaos Bringer
Chapter 12 - The Truth
Chapter 13 - Madalyn vs. Najat & Selina
Chapter 14 - Plans Of Our Own
Chapter 15 - Chaos Bringer's Test
Chapter 16 - Madalyn vs. Emanuel
Chapter 17 - Madalyn vs. David
Chapter 18 - Game Plan
Chapter 19 - Madalyn vs. Chaos Bringer Round 3
Chapter 20 - Chaos Bringer Revealed
Chapter 21 - One Member Short

Chapter 10 - Home

197 5 1
Da PrincessAura273

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I felt a cool winter breeze on my face. I slowly opened my eyes to see snowflakes falling from the sky. Snow? I slowly sat up, and as I did, I felt a soft and wet substance on my hands. I looked down to see that I was laying in snow. I looked around to see that I was on top of a hill, and below it was a city. But not just any city. I recognize the CN Tower anywhere!

Madalyn: We're home! The Original Primes kept their promise Optimus. 

I felt my Transformers Tablet vibrate, meaning it turned on and Optimus's hologram appeared on my shoulder.

Optimus: Then that means we still have one more test to pass Madalyn. 

Madalyn: That's right.

???: Madalyn!

I turned around to see Emanuel running towards me from the otherside of the hill. Sure enough, Najat, Selina, and David were right behind him as they all came running towards me. 

Emanuel: Hey Maddie!

Selina: Welcome back Maddie!

Najat: Mad-Dog!

Madalyn: Hi guys!

I was so overjoyed to see them. I smiled and waved at them as they got closer and closer to me, but then a memory flashed into my mind. The memory of me ripping the mask off that clown and it revealed to be Emanuel inside it. And then the other clowns showing up as well, revealing themselfs to be the others. Alpha Trion said in order to fully pass my test, and to allow Optimus to evolve again, I have to defeat my friends in battle. But how can I? 

Emanuel: It sure is good to see you Madalyn.

Selina: So I guess you passed your test that was given to you be the Primes like the rest of us, right?

Madalyn: Yeah, you bet. 

I have to admit I was a bit nervous now. Should I tell them I didn't finish my test? What would they think in the end if I did told them? I guess at the moment I wasn't good at keeping my emotions in check, because my friends could see the uneasiness in my eyes.

David: You okay Maddie?

Najat: Is something bothering you?

Madalyn: Huh? No of course not! It's nothing, really nothing at all. Everything is A-OK! I mean, what could go wrong, we made it out of the Cybertronian Underworld didn't we? Right Optimus?

Optimus: Um, yes. Indeed that is correct Madalyn.

Okay I had to admit, again, I did not expect Optimus to play along with me. I thought he would have at least scowled me a little and tell me to tell my friends to tell the truth. But to my surprise, he didn't. 

(Flashback)

Alpha Trion: Once you have defeated your friends, only then will Optimus Prime be able to evolve into the Ultimate Transformer.

(End of Flashback)

I heard a small vent of frustration come from the Prime. I could sense that he didn't like lying to his friends, right in front of their faces. Esspecially me! But it looked like the other Transformers heard their leaders angered noise.

Bumblebee: Something wrong Optimus?

Goldbug: Are you not feeling well?

Hotshot: Come on, it's probably just growing up stuff.

Goldbug: And what exactly do you mean by that?

Hotshot: He evolved right?

Bumblebee: Of course he did! He's just been through a lot, give him a break! 

Emanuel: Okay our trip to the Cybertronian Underworld really did a number on these guys. 

Selina: Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I guess your right.

Najat: They are so cute! They are just like the comedians I saw on TV! 

Emanuel: Yeah, you mean cable.

They are all my friends yet the only way Optimus can evolve into the Ultimate Transformer is by defeating them. 

***********

Mia's P.O.V.

Me and Chaos Bringer stood a few feet away from each other, each of us giving cold stares. 

Mia: So your the great Chaos Bringer.

Chaos Bringer: Ha, ha, ha, that's right. And I have come to take the Infinity Core from you. Let's battle.

I watched as he brought out his Transformers Tablet and showed it off. It was black with the Decepticon logo on it. 

Mia: We're ready, right Elita-1?

Elita-1: I can take him Mia, I know it! 

Mia: You have to battle. You don't have a choice.

Elita-1: I know. And I think it would be best if you let me handle this one on my own. 

Mia: What?

Elita-1: I don't want you to get hurt Mia. I don't want to see you end up going into the Cybertronian Underworld like the other Titans. 

Mia: Can you beat him? 

Elita-1: There's nobody better than me. You know that. 

Chaos Bringer: So what's it going to be? Ground Bridge Open?

I glanced at Elita-1 then turned my attention back to Chaos Bringer as I brought out my Transformers Tablet. It was white with pink details and it had the Autobot insignia.

Mia: Ground Bridge! Open!

**********

Emanuel's P.O.V.

I was running through the streets of the city when I finally made it to my street, and I came to a halt outside my family resteurant. After all this time, I just want to go in there and see my parents again. I took a deep breath, then I opened up the door and bolted inside.

Emanuel: Hey everyone! I'm home! 

The room was filled with customors as they, including my mom who was serving drinks all stopped their conversations and all looked up at me in shock.

Customor #1: Emanuel! Your back!

Customor #2: It's her!

At that point my dad walked into the restuerant through the bar entrance and he nearly flipped when he saw me.

Emanuel's Dad: Hi Emanuel! Welcome home!

Emanuel: Hey everybody! 

I seemed all happy and cheery at first, but then something came to mind. Someone was missing from all of this.

Emanuel: Hey, where's Iestyn?

Emanuel's Mom: You just missed him, he went into town to run a few errands. But he's expecting to me back any minute now.

Emanuel: Aw, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to seeing him.

Customer #3: Hey Emanuel, I'm not too busy i'd like to hear all about your adventure! 

Emanuel: Wait what?

Customer #4: Where did you go?

Customer #5: Was it fun?

Customer #6: Did you have a good time?

Thankfully must of the customers asking me all these questions were girls. But judging by the way they were all looking at me, I think they seemed a lot more interested in me, then my adventure in another world. 

Emanuel: Yeah, I guess so.... Um dad! Who are these girls?!

Emanuel's Dad: Oh just some fans. Now let's have some big smiles!

My dad brought out his camera and began taking pictures of me with the girls. I couldn't take all of this. Besides, since I liked Maddie I guess in a way that technically means I'm not available! That is how it works right? Anyways, I bolted up stairs and slammed my bedroom door behind me, and sloutched on my bed. 

Emanuel: Sesh! What a zoo down there!

As I looked arond my room, I noticed something different about my deck that I left on my desk. I got up from my bed and walked over to it. The last time I checked it, it was almost empty since most of my Predacons cards were sent to the Underworld because of Chaos Bringer. But now that I got another look at it, it was practically full! The Primes kept their promise after all! The Transformers were free from the Cybertronian Underworld! 

Emanuel: Your back! Oh it's so good to see you guys again!

**********

Selina's P.O.V.

Selina: Hi mother! Hi father! We're home!

Me, David, and Najat joined my parents and Kato in the dinner room having some evening tea. 

Selina's Dad: So Selina, I trust your trip over seas was a succesful one?

Selina's Mom: Go on, we'd love to hear all about it.

Selina: What?! Well, um, I--- uh--

David: As long as the Infinity Core stays hidden inside Elita-1, it's another level of protection against Megatron.

Najat: Come on, you all have a case of doom and gloom! I told them all along that they had absolutely nothing to worry about. 

Selina: Uh, Najat is correct. Yeah, we're good as new! For sure, eh ha, ha, ha, ha.

My parents and Kato laughed along with me and Najat. That should at least keep them distracted from disscusing any major details about our trip for a while. Thanks to David and Najat for backing me up. 

***********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I slowly entered my house and turned on the front hall lights. I looked around and the house was almost completely dark. All except for the lights in the kitchen. 

???: Who's there?

I watched as my mom stepped out from the kithcen and when she saw me taking off my sneakers, she was in shock. Her eyes widened and tears were beginning to form in her eyes. Her face was turning into a light shade of red since she couldn't hold in her emotions.

Madalyn: Hey mom.

My mom bursted into tears as she came running and hugged me. She gave me tietest hug in the history of hugs because she was so happy to see me. A smile formed on my face as I hugged her back, returning the favor.

Madalyn: I really missed you too mom. Don't cry.

**********

Me and my mom were sitting on my bed in my room shortly after that. She called my dad who was at work, telling him that I was home and he said that he was on his way. After she made the call, she put away her cell phone and looked up at me, giving me a look of worriness and curiousity in her eyes. I knew what she wanted to know. 

Madalyn: So, what do you want to know?

Mom: Everything.

So I did just that. I told her about my adventures with the Transformers all the way from the very beginning. Back when I first discovered Optimus and how the game was more than meets the eye, to battling Chaos Bringer, and the true purpose of our around the world trip during the summer, and me and friends dissapearing to the Cybertronian Underworld. I even told her about Megatron, Elita-1, and the Infinity Core.

Madalyn: That's basically it. If we don't do something then all of Cybertron, Optimus's home planet, will be comepletely destroyed. Yeah, I know it sounds like a crazy story but, it's the truth. I didn't believe it at first until Optimus convinced me it was real. We went to a place called the Cybertronian Underworld, and I saw for myself what was really happening. There's this guy called Deception, and he's partly responsible for this mess. He wants to use the Transformers for his own evil purposes but we can't let him get away with it. And there are others too like this creep called Chaos Bringer. He wants to get rid of all the Transformers by sending them all to the Cybertronian Underworld. But I know the Titans are up for the challenge! We can take him.

At that point, Optimus's hologram appeared sitting on my shoudler. My mom was spooked at first, but relaxed after a while.

Madalyn: And with the help of our Transformers partners, I know we can't lose! So that's it. I have to help save the Transformers home planet, because I know they'd do the same thing for our world if we were in danger. 

I looked over at Optimus and gave him a smile.

Madalyn: The Transformers are our friends. And I'd do anything for a friend. 

Optimus: Thank you Madalyn.

I allowed Optimus to climb on to my hand and I set him down in between me and my mom.

Madalyn: Now that I think about it, I don't know what I was thnking! I must be going bonkers to think that you would believe me with a story like that mom.

Mom: I believe you.

Madalyn: Wait, what?!

Mom: Come on Madalyn, I am your mother remember?

Madalyn: Yes I remember. It's just that you sometimes never really belive in anything that I tell you. 

Mom: Oh come now, not all the time.

Madalyn: Wow. Thank you mom.

Optimus: Your very lucky Madalyn. 

I watched as my mom picked up Optimus's hologram in the palm of her hand and brought him up to face her.

Mom: This one has quite a deep voice.

Optimus: What? You mean you can hear me?!

Madalyn: For real?!

Mom: For real! Listen now Optimus, you take care of my Madalyn. Promise me?

Optimus: Uh, yes ma'am.

Madalyn: Aw mom! Your making it sound like Optimus is my boyfriend or something! Seriously! 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

23.1K 378 11
SEQUEL TO Transformers Prime; Last Hope. (Just to let you know that this is Predacon Rising)
3.3K 113 15
In the distant reaches of the universe, on a planet called Cybertron, an epic war has raged for eons. Cybertron, once a peaceful world inhabited by s...
1.5K 96 12
Book 2 in the "Transformers: Legacy" series === Now off Cybertron and left to their own devices, Bumblebee and Starscream led a decent life on Nebulo...
86.4K 1.9K 16
Y/N was just a normal 18-year-old girl that worked at a laboratory as a cleaner. There she meets an actual Merformer named Optimus Prime, the leader...