Jealous Alpha?

By Heather_LeFaivre

"Ugg. You are pushing my limits Hale James Riverwood! You will eat this or I will shove a pancake down your t... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven

Chapter four

356 7 2
By Heather_LeFaivre

I wake up to the smell of food. Wait food? I look to the clock it's almost noon. Shit. I need to go check on Hale. I groggily got up, threw on some yoga pants and a tank top.

Throwing my hair up in a bun I walk down stairs. My moms in the kitchen with a shit ton of McDonald's bags and drinks.

"Hey honey."

"Mmmm." I say not forming words.

She sighs and looks at me. I give her a what can you do look and walk over. All the bags are the same. Same order of food. I grab one and a coffee for Hale.

"I'm going to go bring this to Hale. I wrote him a note saying I'd check on him then I'm coming back for mine." I say and walk out.

I walk down the maze of hallways until I get to the door. I knock to let him know I'm there. A quiet come in sounds from the other side.

I walk in and he's laying on the bed arm over his eyes. He lets out a moan of pain. Good lord the hangovers worse that I thought. I lock the door so no one else would bother him and the food down next him. And start to help him sit up.

"Come on up we go." I grunt as I pull him up.

Finally him in a sitting position I ask, "you need me to get the headache medicine?"

His only response was a slight head nod. He keeps his eyes closed. I walk to the bathroom and open the medicine cabinet. I grab the medicine and dump two into the palm of my hand. I walk back out to find that he has not moved.

"Here," I say dumping the mm into his hand.

He takes them and swallows them without water. I open the McDonald's bag and pul out the food pancakes, eggs, sausage, and a biscuit.

"Eat."

He doesn't reach for the food.

"God dam it Hale. You need to eat. All that's in your system right now is alcohol and now the medicine. You can't be taking them in an empty stomach!"

Still no response.

"Ugg. You are pushing my limits Hale James Riverwood! You will eat this or I will shove a pancake down your throat!"

He chuckles huskily and opens his eyes. The beautiful green eyes.

"There's the Quinn I know."

"Oh shut it Riverwood."

"Going back to last names are we Bishop?"

"Stop trying to change the subject. I'm hungry but I'm not leaving here until you eat something. Now eat!"

"Nah."

"I'm finding it harder to rip that pillow out from under you to suffocate you with."

"Oh? You think your that strong."

"Don't you test me."

"Hush quiet down. My head still hurts you know."

"Yea and it'll hurt worse when I punch you."

"I think your hand will hurt worse."

"And to think I was nice enough to carry you here. I should of hit your head in the wall a few times."

"Wait. You carried me?"

"Yea."

"I doubt that."

I'm fed up at this point and yank the pillow out from under him. Doing what I promised I shoved it in his face. He slides down the bed. I straddle him to keep my grip.

Soon I'm flipped over the pillow gone and his hand pinning both of mine. Great. I should never have done that.

"I see you like to hold your word."

I just stare. Trying not to show the effect he has on me.

"You could get in so much trouble if my father found out about this."

Oh no. No no no. I keep my eyes from going wide and star poker faced at him.

"We wouldn't want that now would we."

No we would not. I keep my face neutral.

"We could strike a deal."

Ah no. It would be like selling my soul to Satan but worse. Much worse by the look on his face.

"I won't tell him about our little 'mishap'. But you will need to do something in return."

Don't speak. Don't speak.

"You'll have to do anything for me when I need it. Whatever it is. You can't say no. Basically you owe me one."

It couldn't be that bad could it. I mean come on a favor. One little favor. If I don't I'll be killed.

"Fine." I ground out.

He smirks. Good lord I'm going to pay for this.

"You know you are in a very vulnerable position right now."

"Yea and so are your balls." I can't help saying.

He laughs, "Oh my dear Quinn."

"Oh my dear Hale." I say imitating his voice.

"Say it again."

"Oh my dear..." I smile, "fuckface."

He growls his nails digging into my wrists. His other hand comes close to my face. I can't help but flinch waiting for impact. The look on his faces turns into shock and he scrambles off me to the other side of the room.

"Oh god. Oh god. I...I...I'm so sorry." He stutters out.

I sit up and crawl to the edge of the bed. He backs away. I gulp and slide of the bed. I walk towards him slowly like he's a deer.

"No don't. I didn't mean too. I said that I would never raise a hand to a woman. I almost hit you. I almost didn't stop myself in time."

"Shhh. It's okay. The thing is you stoped yourself. You didn't hit me."

"But I almost did."

By now I'm right in front of him. A few hairs that escaped my bum fly around my face. God he looks so vulnerable. I bet no one else has ever seen him like this.

"Slap me." He says.

"What?!"

"It'll make me feel better."

I raise my hand like I was going to slap him. He flinched. Instead of hitting him a set it gently on his face.

"Hale I would never slap you. You almost made a mistake. But you didn't. Your not going to be punished for something you didn't do."

"But I hurt you." He says and takes his of my other wrist gently showing the red welt marks.

"Oh..."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be its fine. They'll be gone in no time."

He sighs let's go of my hand and walks back over to the bed pooping down. Running his hand through his hair he grabs the food and starts to eat.

"Well now at least I don't have to shove a pancake down your throat."

He smiles lightly. 

"Hey. I've got to go or my food will get cold."

"Bring it back here."

I stare at him.

"Hey your still my friend."

"I didn't think I was your friend."

"Yea well you've always been around when I hang out with your brother. You play games with us. So yea friend."

"Well is gonna get food. See you soon." I say and walk out tho door.

I walk back through the maze of hallways to the kitchen and grab my coffee and bag of McDonald's. And walk back through the hallways to Hales borrowed room. Hales sitting there food almost gone.

"I was gone not even a minuet." I said closing the door.

"I'm hungry." He grumbles.

"Well so am I." I say and sit down across from him digging in.

When we both were done we just sit there staring at each other. Lost at words. What could I say to him. Him to me.

"You know. You better not call in that favor when me and Sam have a gig." I say.

"Oh? And what makes you think you could say that."

"Because I can."

"Yea?"

"Of course."

"I can do what I want. I'm going to be your alpha."

"Really."

"Yea really."

"Well I won't answer if you do."

"And then you'll be in trouble."

"That's nice."

He give me a look. I stare back. Just then my brother walks in to the room.

"Sup guys."

"Hey bro." I say.

"I'm not even going to ask why your in here." He says.

"She was checking on me. Got me food. Made sure I ate." Hale says.

"Well I've got to take care of my future alpha don't I." I say nonchalantly.

"Well that's cool," Sam says. "You guys up for a round of Mario cart?"

"Sure. But we have a gig tonight at six. We can't get caught up in the game."

"K."

"Your going down bro. Both of you." I say and saunter out.

---

Hi. How you guys doing? I'm doing alright. I'm tired though. I'm happy to have another chapter out. The next chapter Hale will act differently. A little bi polarish. Hehe. It cant go this easy.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Leave a like and comment. Till next time my peeps. Lol. I'm so weird. Maybe too weird.

I'm babbling too much. Who even reads this. Comment "bubbles" if you got to this point in my talkative area thing a majiger. I have no clue what I'm saying anymore.

Okay good bye. Finally right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 11 10
"Channing..?" I screamed. "TURN AROUND AND FACE IT LIKE A MAN!" I yelled. "You are all I have now Channing. You are all I have Channing. Alpha or not...
691K 21.5K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...
133K 3.3K 28
"Mine" he growled huskily "Mate" I said breathlessly We said in perfect unison even though it was two different words, we both understood what was go...
524K 16.8K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...