Another Kind - Yuri Plisetsky

By DiabolikGirl57

You're a normal sixteen year old girl. He is also sixteen. He... Yuri Plisetsky, he is one mysterious boy, bu... More

First Time
Day Continues...
Shiny Ray - Part 1
Shiny Ray - Part 2
The Forgotten Ones
You
Face to Face
Stay Close To Me
Remember
Relationship Progress??
Feelings - Short Chapter
Bad girl - Change of Plans
The Begining Of A Love Story
Fantasy
Overworked & Past
Bad boy or ?
Together
First Date & Gay Couple Spotted?!?
Through Fire And Water For Your Love
Me & You - Part 1
Me & You - Part 2
Time Skip - Old Friends?
How Long Will I Love You?
No Pain No Game
Replacements & Heartbreaks
!! Special Chapter !!
Part Of Me
Spring Day
!! Special Chapter - 2 !!
Who Are You?
Around
Familiar
Root B
Your Name
"Give Yourself To Me"
What Have I Done?
Voice
Orange Haired Dude
Who did it?
W-What..?
It Takes Two People, Not One
Unconditional Love / End
Thank You

She/Him

3.6K 118 101
By DiabolikGirl57

As I still walked, somehow nervous because I have to worry about my ice skating and be who I am and also go to school thinking about having to do my homework. Since i'm a full time ice skater, it is really hard for me to do all that homework and thinking and also remembering all my routines, so I kind of skipped school a long time ago but now, I have to endure pain. Now that i'm at a school since a really long time, i'm pretty much nervous.

"But wait.." the most brilliant idea just came out of nowhere and the most brilliant evil smirk.

"People see me like her right? Let's have some fun then!" I say enthusiastically as I started running to the school.

As the big white doors opened, I started making my way in when suddenly someone blocks my way out of nowhere.

"You are pretty much late, got something to say about that?" A girl, with long brown hair and emerald green eyes.

"Are you talking with me right now or with who?" I stated.

"Aoi!!!!" A girl shorter than me with really bright brown hair, I could swear it was blonde through, comes running and jumping in my arms. She smells like cherries.

"Aoi?"

"Who's Aoi?" I asked confused at what this girl called me.

"Okay..." she said as she came closer to me whispering in my face.

"You're Aoi, clumsy girl" she then bursted out laughing with the other girl and so they both took my hands and told me that I have a class to attend. I rapidly changed my shoes and went to the class with them. The fun is about to begin. I'll completely tear this girl's life apart.

"MATH?!!" I screamed when I saw. Everyone looking at me starting to whisper and stuff. This shit ain't really my thing, seriously talking.

"This is gonna be one hell of a day.." I moaned.

Aoi's POV/Your POV

"Now what?" I say as I looked at the other skaters. I mean, this guy Yuri or what his name is, is a full time champion at ice skating and this guy that I just talked to is a freakin' legend. What in the world??

"You're not coming Yurio?" I hear someone calling me, oh shit, I mean him. I look over to see who is calling and there I see one girl with short red hair. She does look like one of this really rich models from Hollywood.

And if you look at me, you'll see a boy.

"Y-Yea, i'm c-coming"

I looked down, my heart beating as fast as never before.

"If I mess up, all his career is going down" I say as I putted my right foot on the glassy ice. I already could've felt how I was going down but I wanted to skate, I wanted to do something new, even through I don't know how, all I know is that I'll completely break Yuri's career but I can't say I can't do it or I quit because everyone sees Yuri, not me, not the lazy, punk girl that I am.

I go with all I have. Nothing matters now.

"Yuri!!"

"This crap..." I can feel the cold ice everywhere around my body. Why did I even try in the first place anyway?

So scandalous...

I wave at the others showing that I was fine, something that clearly wasn't true, but let's see the good part. I at least got on the ice. It's a good thing.

"Damn.." I hardly stand up but then a tall shadow covers my light. I look up to see the legend, forgot his name...

"Yuri.. what in the world are you trying to achieve?" He said disappointed, giving me a hand.

"I don't know either..." I say on a low tone leaving the rink. I told them that I'm not feeling pretty well so I'll go home for today, something that seemed okay with them. Nice people, even through I don't know any of them, I feel like they're nice people.

-

As I opened the front door I meet his grandfather's eyes.

"Aren't you at the rink Yuri?" He asked, I suddenly felt so disappointed, this boy's career was going nowhere just because of me... He's a champion, and I am a total loser. My mood changes from angry to guilty and disappointed.

"I don't feel well today gramps, I'll just stay home for the day" and with that I left to his room making sure to slowly close the door behind me.

I jump in his really fluffy bed looking at the white wall in front on my eyes. I am kinda empty aren't I?

"His phone.." I look at it.

I go to notes and type..

If you ever see this...
I'm really sorry for what happened, I don't even know what is happening with me or with you, I didn't do nothing I swear. Please forgive me if you're angry and I hope we can meet one day.

                                                                                      Aoi

"Hope he gets to read it.."

I slowly let the phone down and fall asleep..

Yurio's POV

"What bro, wanna fight?" I look at the guy's eye not knowing what to do as a girl. I got into a fight because of these one guy who keeps saying to other girls that they look ugly and it just freakin' got on my damn nerves enough to start a fight with him but here's the problem..

I'm a guy inside a girl's body, everyone sees me like her, what the hell do i do?

"Oh c'mon, let's have little talk outside don't ya think little flower?" He asked me like a was a freakin toy to play with.

"What did you just say you dumb fuck?" I shouted in his face and then letting out my fist punch his annoying face.

"Aoi calm down, come here" the others took me away.

"I could've smacked his fucking face!" I threatened

"Calm down okay?" The girl Makoto says looking exactly in my eyes. I let out a big moan before going inside. As we walked the girls said that we have to go and see if that dick is okay something that I wasn't okay with but they dragged me with them saying that we have to do something for me to do not get in trouble.

"Like hell i'm going in!" I said angrily looking in other direction not making eye contact with any of them.

"Aha, so you want to be expelled? Is that how far you'll go Aoi?" She had a disappointed look on her face as well as the other girl.
After a while of thinking and thinking i agreed to go in knowing that I'll make to much drama for the girl, that Aoi girl.

-

"So nothing ever happened between you two okay?" Makoto spoke, letting us all know that we have to keep secret what happened or else we'll get in trouble, we'll not me, just the Aoi girl.

We all agreed and got back to our lessons. Too much stuff to do in one day..

-

As I got to her home, but she is  living alone so there is no one annoying on my head. I open the front  door and throw the school bag somewhere and then search for something to eat.

I open the tv looking forward into looking at some ice skating programs and stuff. It started to get interesting just because i was eating in the same time so it just felt better.

I started thinking... what if she can read my messages?

I opened her phone and going straight to notes I typed:

Yo, this is Yuri Plisetsky and I wanted to ask you what did you do with me and what the hell is happening?? Also if you have done something wrong about my skating or made me something that people would laugh about I swear you're so dead and I'll never ever want to see your face and I think that you should get better friends and stop being friends with all the losers. You're a loser, get lost and leave my life alone!

                                                                                      YuriP

As I finished the message I felt asleep. School is too hard, only thinking that I have to go there again makes me sick.

-

Aoi's POV/Your POV

"Hmm.." I slowly open my eyes knowing that I'll have to face gramps again. Having to face the rink again.

I stand up and make my way to the mirror rubbing my eyes good enough to wake up and be able to do two things.

Yurio's POV

"Ahh.." I wake myself up to the sound of the stupid alarm that she has. I rub my eyes good enough to be able to do two things and then make my way at the bathroom dizzy feeling. Couldn't even see where I was going or where I was.

Aoi & Yurio

"WHAT?!?!" Both screamed in the same time not knowing what to say or do.

Maybe miracles exist. Miracles of two people being meant for each other and finding out a new way to live.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4K 24
Your a ice skating prodigy, but no one really knows about you cause you live in a small not well known city in Russia. Out of the blue one day you ge...
35.5K 1.4K 40
*Sequel to An Unexpected Love* Half a year after dominating the Grand Prix Final, Yuri Plisetsky and Ayumi Matsumoto are on cloud nine. Their relatio...
56.9K 1.8K 15
At the age of six, Katerina Samarina had moved to Russia with her family. She hated ice skating. Everything changed when she met Victor Nikiforov. He...
29.4K 1.7K 10
This is Part II of my other book, Comeback. I strongly recommend you read the first book, COMEBACK, before reading this one. ❄️ This story features y...