When I met U (ziam)

By zeeyumRule

A ZIAM AU: where Zayn, captain of his school's football team is failing and has no option than taking tutions... More

My Rival's Brother
Cute tutor!
Smile, blush and many more
Newton Lawz
A Lie fired back
Broken Trust
BrotherHood
Savoir?
Lemme Make It Up To You
Lost Home
Just One Chance
Tiny Sparkz
Signs
Bitter Taste
Home
Date
Family or Friend
Even
No Shit
Thank you
Who's that?
Hard To Hide
Need Of Claim
Knowing Too Much
Epilogue
Next Story?

Best Friends

2.5K 167 141
By zeeyumRule

Zayn's POV:-

"You think he's gonna come?" I nervously rubbed my hand and impatiently looked at the crowd which was growing every second.

"He said he will, right?" Niall inquired to which I nodded and bit my lower lip.

"Then he will, Zayn! Just pay attention to the game okay?" Louis jagged while dragging sock up to his knees

"I cant until I am sure he is here!" I turned back and my stomach twisted on seeing Harry coming to our direction.

Just as in he was in my audible range I bombarded him with my question "Liam?? He is coming, right?"

"Yea- he is here! Ummm" Harry turned his head around as he is searching for someone and his eyes stopped on something, making me look in his direction and....

There he is!

Liam looked lost! He was frantically looking at people crossing him. Like a kid lost in an amusement park.

If anything he looked kinda cute! The next thing I see is Harry startling Liam from back.

I didnt realised Harry left to get him.

Anyway Harry dragged him out of the bleacher's line and I watched them heading towards us, our dressing room.

"For Fuck sake Zayn! Get ready" Louis growls and throws my jersey on my face.

I slipped it easily down my head and the time I turned around Liam was here.

He adjusted his specs properly on his nose, something he does when he is nervous and hesitantly waves at Niall and Louis. I chuckled softly and took a step closer but just as I opened my mouth a loud whistle echoed the room, signalling that we should head to the ground.

"Good Luck guys!" Liam says and gives a small smile but he eyes were glued on Louis and Niall.

Nd that hurted!

I held my head down in disappointment and slid the captain tag on my arm and then I felt someone standing right infront of me.

I raised my head to find the person I wanted to see, my best friend.

"Good luck, captain" Liam says in a soft voice, more in like a hiss and before I can reply his feet was already moving out of the room.

"Thank you" I muttered to myself and A big smiled creeped on my face and now I was more than ready for this game!

We marched in the ground. The rival team already waiting in a queue and just I stepped on foot on the ground, the crowd went wild and I was boosted with confidence. I waved at the crowd and went to my place.

We shook hands were the rival team and once the referee explained the basic rules and another whistle was blown to get us on our position the game started.

After 2hours the game finally ended as in our favor and now was the time.

Just like after every game the captain gets 2minutes to appreciate their team and have a word with crowd. I knew what I need to do.

The whole reason for giving my double best today.

"Hi" I chuckled in the mic and the crowed cheered back louder.

"Well I feel honoured to play along with such great team mates, such a mastermind coach, and not forget our coach's assistant, Harry Styles" just on Harry's name the crowd went crazy and wild to a point that I legit had to wait for few more minute for them to calm and continue.

"Yea yea I totally get it but back to me please" I chuckled and took a deep breathe. My eyes already searching for Liam in the crowd but sadly no clue. "Liam- I dont know where you are but-" I helplessly looked for his trace and held the mic tighter in my fist "I am so sorry" I hissed and the crowd went dead.

"Liam i know I did the biggest mistake ever and betrayed your friendship but please- I am so sorry! I didnt realised that instead of defending your reputation I was spoiling it!"

"GUYS!" I looked briefly at the crowd, my eyes no more searching for Liam "LIAM IS THE MOST KINDEST AND SWEETEST PERSON I'VE MET- I-I WAS FAILING MY TEST AND TO CONTINUE PLAYING MY DREAM I HAD TO PASS MY SUBJECTS! AND YOU KNOW HOW THIS THING GO, RIGHT? THE COOL DUDE OF SCHOOL HAS TO KEEP HIS IMAGE AND SHIT SO HE TAKE SECRET CLASSES!" I fakely chuckled and shaked my head.

"LIAM AGREED TO TUTOR ME REGARDLESS ANYTHING IN RETURN!---- YOU HEARD ME GUYS!! WE DIDN'T FUCKED!!!" I yelled "YOU GUYS HEARD ME?? GIGI SCOTT MAX OR EVERYONE? NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN US GUYS- I LIED!! LIAM DID THAT OUT OF GENEROSITY AND I- I JUST - I AM SORRY LIAM!!! AND- FROM NOW, IN SCHOOL, IF I SEE A DAMN HUMAN CALLING OUT ON LIAM- YOU HAVE TO FACE ME!" I lowered my mic and eyes immediately went to search Liam.

I even saw the crowd doing the same. Everyone turning around to their sides to search Liam.

"Where is he?" I heard Louis' voice coming from my back.

"Shit! He left just with final whistle- just saw his text"

Harry's words felt like 100kg weight on ny shoulder and I just dont know how to act anymore.

All these went in vain?

Tears welled in my eyes as i quickly got off the stand and handed Niall the mic.

"Hey zee! You okay ma-"

"Just leave me for a minute please" I tell him and runs down to our dressing room.

I quickly closed the door once I was in and sat on one of bench, helding my head down my knees.

Shit!!!

I cursed to myself and looked down to tiles on floor. I watched my tear drop falling on those dark blue tile when a cough from behind startled me.

I jolted and spooned around quickly to find Liam resting himself against the wall.

"Hi there, captain"

Liam?

My heart starting racing fast, as i couldn't believe my eyes.

Is he really here or am I dreaming?

I dumbfoldedly watched Liam marching towards me and when he was close enough to snap me back into reality I quickly got off my place.

"Liam I-"

"Geez Zee!! What even was that?" Liam asked with an amused wide eyes, his cheeks tinting in some shade of pink, which made him impossibly cuter.

"You didnt had to go that far, zee! God!! Why did you even do that?" Liam asked in an extremely surprised tone "I-I was waiting here for you- and then I heard your voice on mic! Jesus zee! It was more of my fault- I over reacted when I should've done that long ba-"

"I am sorry Liam! I-"

"Just stop with the apologies- Idiot!" And before I can register Liam pulled me tight hug.

It was the first we hugged- I mean I tried but Liam never let me but now, here, he is hugging me for his dear life.

His hands securely wrapped around me waist and he rested his head on my shoulder.

His hug made me forget all my pain and exhaustion. The way he burrowed his face in my neck next, giving me every bit of his smell, the burden I felt minutes ago left like it never existed. I felt like floating.

I hugged him back, even tighter maybe.

"Even I am sorry zayn! For over reacting-"

"I deserve it" I muttered and held his waist tight.

"Shut up" Liam hushes and nuzzles more into me "Idiot" he claims later making me chuckle loudly.

After few minute of me holding Liam assured me that Liam is not going to leave if I let him go.

So we broke the hug and Liam had a goofy smile on his face.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Just say- Why go this far for me?" He wondered. His face showing how much he doubts his worth.

"Because your Liam, my Liam" and suddenly Liam was blushing.

His eyes shinning with a smile not leaving his face was worth every word I said out there.

"You're clićhe af!" Liam declares and pushed me softly.

I just shrugged my shoulders and pulled him in an offgaurded hug because well his hug felt save and comforting and so why not?

"Geez captain! They are waiting for you!" Liam broke the hug and pushed me towards the door.

"Join me?" I offered and bit my lower lip nervously.

"What sort of question is that?" Liam raised his brow, in the most perfect way possible "I plan on doing it anyway" he shrugged.

Fuck! I missed his shitty comebacks so much!!

Fuck the game- I just won my bestfriend!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539 45 12
- 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 the act of careful watching and listening. the activity of paying close attention to someone or something in order to get i...
340K 9.6K 31
Zayn's just a bad boy with a bad mouth. Liam's just a teacher who likes to be called sir. BEING EDITED!!!
281K 14.2K 31
Liam gets a new neighbor, Zayn, who likes to wear pretty clothes and feel pretty in general and Liam doesn't know how to feel about it. Fem!Zayn
339K 20.7K 53
[so much cringe beware!!] - BOOK 2 liam: hey what's up... its been a whileeee zayn: just fuck off mate or the one where liam's trying to gain zayn's...