My Infamous Bride Is A Mermaid

By Tetrazora

Title is a little bit misleading but naming this kind of stuff is hard. Anyway I'M BACK AT IT AGAIN with anot... More

Episode 1: Price of a life
Episode 2: An acception to the rule?
Episode 3: My wife is still a mermaid
Episode 4: Secrets in all sizes
Episode 5: Monkey Business
Episode 6: Prime Suspects
Episode 8: The Red Star
Episode 9: Sun and Moon
Episode 10: A Rival Arrives
Episode 11: Battle of the gods
Episode 12: Study Partners for life!
Episode 13: More than a Soldier
Episode 14: Cat Attack
Episode 15: A trip to Kyoto
Episode 16: True Desires
Episode 17: Popularity Contest
Episode 18: Forgotten Bonds
Episode 19: An Unexpected Wedding Day
Episode 20: Truly Infamous
Episode 20: True Hero

Episode 7: The Sun and Moon Collide

1.3K 20 14
By Tetrazora

The lights were shining, the crowd was roaring full of teenage boys and among them all was Takashi and Chimp.

Chimp: I LOVE YOU LUNAR!!!!

Takashi: Can we leave yet?!

They didn't leave anytime soon a Luna played three encores but Takashi was happy to get out of there when he did.

Chimp: So how did you like the concert Takashi?

Takashi: Hated it.

Chimp: WHAAAAAAAT!

Out of aggravation Takashi punched Chimp into the concrete they walked on and then picked him up by his collar.

Takashi: As much as I am a fan of Lunar there is nothing I can't stand more THAN STUPID FANBOYS SCREAMING THEIR HEADS OFF. I'm going home to take a pill form my headache. I'll see you tomorrow.

Takashi slammed Chimp on the sidewalk one more time for good measure before the two parted ways for the night. Come the next morning Takashi played out his normal routine at school and it went off without a single mishap which was unusual. It made him think that things were finally starting to get a little bit normal. The only downside was that it started to rain and Akeno and Sun had after school activities to handle so Takashi went home alone. He rushed back with his backpack covering his head and as he was coming up to his house he saw three people in front of it. Two of them were big buff black men and one of them was holding a radio over his shoulder while the remaining one was a girl who was on the ground. Her pink hair tied into pig tails and the eyes of a star shined bright. Takashi couldn't believe it considering she was quite angry about getting caught in the rain but none the less it was Takashi's favorite pop star Lunar. While Takashi was excited he wondered why she was on the floor so he looked at her legs and was shocked to see that she had a fishtail as well.

Takashi: Oh shit.

Lunar: Hmm? Hey that kid sees me! Get him

Bouncers: Yes mam!

The two of them rushed toward Takashi but then split into opposite directions. Takashi remained standing where he was and threw his backpack into the air and when he did the two bouncers came at him from his left and his right side. With no desire to start a full scale fight Takashi created a neon orb in his hand and then dropped it on the ground. A few seconds later the orb exploded creating a field that knocked the bouncers into the air and held them in a stasis slowing their decent. As they fell Takashi caught his bag and then walked over to Lunar who was shocked and in fear.

Takashi: I'm assuming you're arrival has to do with Akeno and or Sun

Lunar: Y-you know them?

Takashi: Considering they live with me in my house, yes. So how can I help you?

Lunar: Well you can first take me inside and dry my legs off.

Takashi: Fine.

Takashi picked Luna up and took her inside.

Takashi: Oh wait, I forgot.

Takashi snapped his fingers causing the two men that were in stasis to fall and hit the ground hard. As Takashi carried Lunar in he grabbed a towel and handed it to her so she could dry off her own legs as he went to the kitchen to get drinks.

Lunar: You expect me to dry my own legs.

Takashi: After coming to my place unannounced and ordering your guys to attack me? Damn right.

Lunar: I hope you don't treat all of your guest like this?

Takashi: And I was hoping you were a lot sweeter. Guess we're both disappointed.

Lunar: Oh so you're a fan?

Takashi came back with soda's for everyone, sitting them down on the table.

Takashi: Fan of the music only.

Lunar: But a fan none the less so be a good one and dry my legs.

Takashi: Have one of your pals do it cuz I'm not.

Takashi grabbed his soda and took it up into his room where he used his cellphone to call Akeno. Soon after she and Sun arrived back home and Sun immediately tackled Lunar with a big smile on her face

Sun: Lunar! It's been so long!

Lunar: So it's true. You did move here.

Sun: Yep, the entire family moved into this city.

Takashi: Which confuses me again on why you're staying with me.

Sun: Takashi, you know why.

Takashi came back to the living room so that they could sort everything out. They took the time to explain the entire situation to Lunar and clear things up about his powers and why Sun and Akeno are with him.

Lunar: So even with your neon abilities, your human parents made the law of an arranged marriage still required.

Takashi: Yep.

Lunar: But Yoshiko gave up his number one guard?

Takashi: I tend to not overthink that.

Lunar: You might want to keep it in mind though.

Sun: But Takashi can handle anything. He's super strong, even went toe to toe with my dad.

Lunar: You went up against Gozaburo Seto and lived?

Takashi: Is it that surprising?

Lunar: Well only other person that can do that is my father. Leader of the Edomae clan.

Takashi: Another Yakuza?

Akeno: Yes, many mermaids are in some way or form related to a Yakuza clan whether it be directly or indirectly.

Takashi: Well thats pretty crazy.

Akeno: It keeps us as united as multiple clans can be. There are still struggles between clans but many of the major ones end up resolved and we are back at peace once again.

Takashi: I wouldn't call it peaceful but I guess it could be worst.

Lunar: Well I think it's time I took my leave.

Sun: Aww do you have to go?

Lunar: I'm sure we will see each other again soon. Goodby everyone.

Takashi: Later.

Akeno: It was a pleasure.

Lunar left the three to enjoy the rest of the day but exhausted Takashi decided to go to sleep early. He just wanted to move on to the next day and so he did. He went through his usual routine and went to school with his friends and once he got to homeroom Gozaburo had an announcement.

Gozaburo: Alright, listen up maggots. We got a new student arriving today. She will now come up and introduce herself to the class.

It was then that a girl wearing the school uniform walked in with her pink hair tied in pigtails and a smile that could light up the room.

Lunar: Hi everyone, I'm Lunar Edomae and I'll be joining your class today.

Takashi: EEEEEEEEEEEHHHH!!!!

Gozaburo: Takashi shut the hell up!!

Normally Takashi wouldn't back down from Gozaburo but considering he's his teacher now that gave him authority that Takashi couldn't fight so he decided to shut up and took his seat. His life was chaotic enough with two mermaids to deal with and even though he was a fan of Lunar's he didn't want to have to deal with a third. Lunar walked toward the back of the classroom with intentions of sitting next to Takashi but those spots were already taken by Akeno and Sun.

Sun: Lunar why don't you take my seat for old times sake.

Lunar: Oh thanks Sun.

In Takashi's head: SUN WHY!!!!!!

Lunar: Whats the matter Takashi? Surprised to see me?

Takashi: Please don't act like you know me. Everyone hates me enough because I know Sun and Akeno.

Lunar: I think its a little late for that. Look.

Takashi looked up and around the classroom and Lunar was right. Every single guy in class including Chimp was glaring at Takashi with jealousy. If they weren't in school, no doubt they would be on the attack so Takashi considered himself lucky.

Takashi: So why did you enroll in this school specifically?

Lunar: Because you saw me of course

Takashi: Your point?

Lunar: Well the code of my family is that any human that sees a mermaid becomes a slave to serve my family forever. 

The word slave pissed Takashi off and it being used at him made Takashi ready to knock Lunar right out of her desk. But before he could make a move or respond in anyway Akeno put her hand on his shoulder.

Akeno: Takashi, can I borrow some notebook paper?

Takashi: Umm yeah, hold on.

Takashi leaned over toward Akeno and grabbed his book so Akeno used the opportunity to get close enough so that no one can hear them.

Akeno: Don't let Lunar get under your skin so much.

Takashi: Thats easy for you to say.

Akeno: Takashi, I've been thinking about this whole arrangement.

Takashi: What about it?

Akeno: I think I know why Yoshiko gave me to you.

Takashi: Why?

Akeno: Your power. It makes you a valuable ally. That might be why he didn't let you marry Sun because then you'd be an ally to the Seto family.

Takashi: Is that the reason they all came here?

Akeno: No, honestly the only one that could see that possibility is Ren but she doesn't call the shots. It might be the reason that Lunar is trying to make you her slave though.

Takashi: So I'm just a weapon.

Akeno: I didn't say that.

Takashi: I know but that's what everything you said leads to. I'm a weapon that everyone wants and is trying to get their hands on.

Akeno saw that knowing this was only making Takashi more frustrated so she put her hand on his chest. She felt his heart racing.

Akeno: Takashi breathe with me.

Akeno took a deep breath and released over and over until Takashi did the same thing. They kept going until Takashi's heart beat slowed down and he became calm.

Akeno: Takashi my loyalty is to Yoshino. You understand that?

Takashi: Yep

Akeno: But as your wife, my loyalty to you trumps my loyalty to him.

Takashi: Which means?

Akeno: If he is looking to add a weapon to his arsenal I won't let it be you. 

Takashi's face turned red as he felt a warm feeling inside. This was possibly the first instance that Akeno showed that she cared for Takashi and it made him happy enough that he couldn't help but crack a smile. That smile was gonna change quickly once the bell rang.

Akeno: Well now you might want to run.

Takashi: Are the hounds sharpening their fangs?

Akeno: They just finished.

Takashi looked toward his class but they weren't his students anymore. All Takashi saw were feral beasts that were fueled by envy and they all wanted his head.

Takashi: Wanna meet for lunch?

Akeno: If you survive, sure.

Takashi: I've survived worst. Trust me.

With that Takashi dashed out of the classroom chased by all the male students of the entire school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.2K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
1.6K 367 61
Mother once told me before she was banished, "You have to be strong, My Love. You will face great challenges but you have be brave and never truly f...
2.4K 257 26
BNHA/The Incredibles/Xmen/tokyo ghoul but with Quirks instead of ghouls type crossover. Superpowers are illegal and using them is punishable by deat...
587K 31.2K 100
Because of unknown reasons, the overpowered Kusuo Saiki suddenly appeared in a world that has people with supernatural abilities called quirks. Saiki...