Married A Gangster || JJK βœ”οΈ

By KwonKimMinJeon

| π™±πš˜πš˜πš” 𝟷 πš‚πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπšœ | Kim Ji Sae, got forced to marry to someone she doesn't know. ⚠️ vulgarities... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33#
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - FINAL
THANK YOU
100KπŸ™ŠπŸ˜­πŸ˜­
1K FOLLOWERS
Q&A
Married A Gangster Trailer
5th Anniversary
Married A Gangster Trailer V2
Married A Gangster Video Version
8th Anniversary

Chapter 35

12.8K 380 90
By KwonKimMinJeon

Ji Sae's P.O.V

I got up by the alarm that i set yesterday night. I stretch my arms out and yawned. I look to my left and found Jungkook still sleeping. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I lean in closer and give him a peck, without him knowing.

I felt his hand, pulling my head, not letting go of the kiss. He broke the kiss and pull me into a hug. "Good Morning, Princess." - he said in his husky voice.

"Good Morning, baby." - i said back.

"Why are you up so early?" - he asked.

"I gotta make your breakfast." - i said.

"I'll buy McDonalds than." - he suggested. I shook my head.

"I'll cook. You can continue sleeping. When i'm done, i'll wake you up." - i said. He give a sigh and nod. I got up and take a shower. After i'm done, i put on a sweatpants and a random oversized tshirt. I head out of my bathroom, and saw Jungkook is sleeping.

So i went out of my room, slowly, not making any noise. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for the both of us. I'm making pancakes, bacon, omelette.

My phone rings. It's Jungkook's mom. I answered it. "Hello? Eomeoni?"

"Oh Ji Sae-ya! How are you?" - Eomeoni answered back with her cheerful voice.

"I'm fine! How about you?"

"Good to know. I'm good to! So, how was your honeymoon?" - she asked.

"It was fun! We did lots of things!" - i said with a smile. I continued talking to Eomeoni while cooking. After that, we ended the call. I place the food that i cook on the dining table. I went back to the kitchen, taking 2 glasses and pour milk.

I place both of them at the dining table. I make my way to my room, to wake Jungkook up. "Ju- i mean Baby? Baby, wake up. I'm done making breakfast for us." - i said. Jungkook give me a hum.

"Baby! Quick!" - i exclaimed. He got up immediately. I giggled. He got shocked. I push him off the bed and push him to the bathroom. While waiting for him to bathe, i clean up my bed. I take a seat, and used my phone. I decided to text Hed and ask about the kids, etc.

I heard my bathroom door opened. Jungkook walk out of my bathroom, shirtless, with wet hair. He's drying his hair with his towel. I'm blushing over his body. I think he didn't see me because i'm sitting at my balcony. He sit down on my bed, still drying his hair.

So he's back is facing me. What's that? Red long marks. And bruised. I got worried, so i got up and walk towards him. I place my hand on his back, where the long red marks were.

"Aigoo! You shocked me baby." - he said, panting a little.

"What happen to your back?" - i asked, hands still on his back.

"Nothing. - he plainly said.

"Tell me the truth, Jeon Jungkook." - i said.

"Remember that night?" - he asked.

"There's a lot of night. Which one?" - i asked back.

"The night where we had -"

"Don't mention that word. But yeah. Why?" - i cut him.

"You were rough. And you were clawing my back with your nails." - he said. Oh damn.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, baby." - i said as i give him a peck on his cheeks.

"It's okay. I've hurt you more that night." - he said. I kind of remembered the pain that night. Ouch.

"Let's eat first. After that, i'll see what i can do to your back." - i suggested. He nodded and smiled. We went to the dining table and sit across each other.

"What even Jeon Jungkook! Go put on your shirt!" - i exclaimed.

"Hehe i forgot." - he said, chuckling. He got up, going to his room to put on his shirt. Minutes later, he came back with a white tshirt. I smiled. We started digging in in silence.

Fast forward...

"I don't know what to do with these." - i said while looking at his bare back.

"It's okay. It will heal soon." - he said. He turn around and was about to pull me into a hug but i stop him.

"Shirt. Put on your shirt." - i said. He giggled. He put on his shirt and immediately pulled me into a hug. Giving me kisses everywhere. I laughed because it tickles.

He finally stops and make me face him. "Can i ask you something?" - he asked.

"You just did." - i said while giggling. He giggled along.

"What is it?"

"Why didn't you tell me that you have tattoos?" - he asked. I froze.

"Urm... i don't know how to say it to you." - i said.

"How many tattoos do you have?" - he asked. I got up, showing him my tattoos.

"A heart behind my ear. Butterflies behind my neck. Roses on my right thigh. And birds on my left arm. So, 4 of them." - i said.

He kinds of look impressed? I don't know. "Why? You hate them? I know you would." - i said.

"I don't. It's nice. I love them. If you have any or don't, i'll love you the way you are." - he said while smiling. I blushed.

"You and your cheesy lines." - i said, while covering my cheeks.

"Why don't I really see the ones on your arm, behind your neck and behind you ear?" - He asked.

"I often put makeup over my arm. Or I'll use a long sleeve shirt or even jackets. And my hair is not tied most of the time, to cover the one behind my ear and behind my neck." - i explained.

------------------------------
Hello!!! Another update? Yehet.

THANK YOU FOR THE 41K+ READS AND 1K+ VOTES❤❤i lub you babies!When i say, to follow me on IG. I really mean it. I give lots of information of this fanfic there! Be it when i update, the next update, etc.! So better follow me on IG! I'll follow you back! You can DM me anything! I'll definitely reply you❤❤ we can be friends too!🙈 Any problems on writing your fanfic? Don't worry! I got ya back! Just dm me!

생일축하해요 카이 오빠! Happy birthday Kai oppa! Have a great day ahead! May you be happy and healthy always! Take care! 사랑해요😘😘🙈🙈

Anyways, what do yall think of the new cover? Its my own edit so yeah, idk if it's nice. So, do tell me your opinion okay! It helps🙈

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK)
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA)
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -soon-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - <planning>
6th Book - <planning>
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

14/1/17, 14th January 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 10.6K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
623K 27.3K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
611K 22.9K 71
[COMPLETED] ❝I'm sure I can fuck you good than your husband, Noona!❞ ---Kim Taehyung Warning: Smut alertπŸ”ž Started: 04...
476K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...