KING || Jikook

By BtsZen

He was soon to be King. He was a thief looking for revenge. A story in which a Prince falls for a thief being... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
hi !
hi pt2 !

14

3.5K 202 49
By BtsZen

Chapter 14: Friendship

" is it true ?"

A feminine voice said not to loud as if she was afraid to ask and it had just slipped out of her mouth.

" is what true ?"

A couple of seconds passed before the girl spoke up hesitatingly.

" that... -that you slept with the prince "

jungkook body ran cold, as if all the blood was drained out of his body. He froze in his place, unable to say anything.

He opened his mouth to deny the rumour, deny the truth, but nothing came out. It's like he forgot how to speak.

" no-"

As jungkook was about to let out a protest, the door of the kitchen opened, harshly.

A young latter with brown hair and eyes and amazingly defined eyebrows, wearing the palace guard' uniform walked in.

" I don't see how that's any of your business " he started talking as he got closer to the scene.

" you wouldn't want the prince to know that you've been spreading rumours about him would you? " raising a questioning eyebrow at the girl.

The female servant shook her head violently, with wide eyes.

" then I suggest you mind your own business and get back to your work "

With that, everyone took the hint and reverted their attention back to their work.

Jungkook stood still not being able to say anything, he didn't have anything to say. All he good do was look at the latter with the dramatic entrance, he looked familiar some how, like they've met before but jungkook couldn't figure it out.

" hi " the guard smiled.

He has a really nice smile, like a really really beautiful smile, jungkook thought to himself forgetting to even reply.

" em ..hi?" The latter said again more like question and a confused expression.

" hi ..sorry I was just thinkin- you have a really nice smile- no I mean- thanks"
Jungkook babbled heat raising to the Apple of his cheeks.

" you're welcome jungkook"

" how did you know my name?, never mind everyone probably knows it by now, word goes around fast here"

" true, but that's not how I know your name.. you seriously don't remember me ? " the boy asked pouting slight.

Jungkook slowly shook his head, trying to jog back his memory to the time when he apparently met this guard.

" Taehyung, my name is Kim Taehyung ...ring any bells?"

Jungkook frowned deep in thought, his expression then suddenly changed,
" you're the guard that helped me in the dungeon! "

" ye' ..you said I have a nice smile I can't believe you didn't remember me"

" sorry I have the memory of a gold fish" Jungkook sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

" I can tell " Taehyung laughed, his lips making a rectangular shape. It was contagious causing Jungkook to laugh along with him.

" Thank you " Jungkook said sincerely.

" you already thanked me "

" this 'thank you' is for giving me food and not leaving me starving to death "

" guess you own me now huh ?" Taehyun raised a playful eyebrow.

" I guess I do "

" sorry to interrupt the conversation gentlemen but I need you to get back to work " chef Kwon said and nodded his head towards jungkook.

" ye'- sorry " Jungkook apologised for the second time.

" taehyung what're you doin' here " the Chef asked this time pivoting his attention to the guard.

" I'm on break and really hungry so I thought I'd pay you a visit"

" oh, how thoughtful of you " chef said with a sarcastic tone.

" I know right aren't I great " the latter laughed.

" why don't you make him something to eat jungkook, is can be your first task " turning around, the chef looked at Jungkook waiting for an answer.

Nodding in agreement, Jungkook made his way to the section he was assigned followed by Taehyung.

" so what would you like " Jungkook asked as he pulled out normal essentials needed for most dishes.

" surprise me " Taehyung smiled leaning against the counter, eyes following the other latter's every move.

" okay ... one question, you a picky eater or not ?"

" not"

" okay.. oh! Wh-"

" I thought it was one question "

Jungkook send the friendly guard a glare.

Raising his hands up in defence, Taehyung smiled and said " okay, okay as away "

But that only got him another sharpe glare from the younger. Jungkook busied himself with the task he was given, whilst Taehyung leaned against the sliver counter. The coldness of the metal raises goosebumps on his thigh as he observes Jungkook's movement.

" take a picture it last longer" Jungkook said. Voice lacing with the smirk he had blasted on his face as he skilfully chopped the vegetables that he had taken out and washed.

Click.

Jungkook turned his head to look at Taehyung with wide eyes.

" Did you just take a picture of me ?"

" Didn't you say so "

" Not literally-"

Click.

" Oh my god stop " Jungkook laughed at the weird guard as the clicking sound of the phones camera continued to go off.

Taehyung inched closer to the younger with each click. Stoping with the phone inches away from the latter's face.

" smillle "

" you're crazy stop " Jungkook laughed trying to focus on mixing the vegetables in frying pan with Taehyungs phone shoved in his face.

" There it is, stay still " Taehyung ordered playfulness laced in his voice as he teased the younger.

Bringing his head closer to Jungkook and pressing their cheeks together before yet again taking another picture but this time it was of the both of them.

-

[UNEDITED]

I know. I'm sorry. I haven't updated in ages but I only finished my exams a while ago and started my break this week so I wrote this chapter. I have another week off so I'll try and update again but I have my driving theory test on the 4th so please pray for me.

Thank you so so much for all the support on the last chapter and this whole book in general you guys are freaking incredible.

I loved reading your comment and replying to them, they make my day.

As always please continue to support this story by voting and commenting if you want it to continue.

Thank you for all the cute little comments you left telling me to feel better I really appreciate it. It genuinely made me feel so much better.

If any of you need to talk about anything please feel comfortable to talk to me at anytime just message me you don't even have to start it of with a conversation just rant haha whatever makes you feel better.

Hope you have a good day/night.

Word count : 1091

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 30.6K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
96.4K 3.4K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
183K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...