Voldemort's Daughter (Complet...

By infinitemonster16

Bellatrix becomes pregnant with Voldemort's child and he takes the chance to teach the child everything he kn... More

Chapter 1 ~edited~
Chapter 2 ~edited~
Chapter 3 ~edited~
Chapter 4 ~edited~
Chapter 5 ~edited~
Chapter 6 ~edited~
Chapter 7 ~edited~
Chapter 8 ~edited~
Chapter 9 ~edited~
Chapter 10 ~edited~
Chapter 11 ~edited~
Chapter 12 ~edited~
Chapter 13 ~edited~
Chapter 14 ~edited~
Chapter 15 ~edited~
Chapter 16 ~edited~
Chapter 17 ~edited~
Chapter 18 ~edited~
Chapter 19 ~edited~
Chapter 20 ~edited~
Chapter 21 ~edited~
Chapter 22 ~edited~
Chapter 23 ~edited~
Chapter 24 ~edited~
Chapter 25 ~edited~
Chapter 27 ~edited~
Chapter 28 ~edited~
Chapter 29 ~edited~
Chapter 30 ~edited~
Chapter 31 ~edited~
Chapter 32 ~edited~
Chapter 33 ~edited~
Chapter 34 ~edited~
Chapter 35 ~edited~
Chapter 36 ~edited~
Chapter 37 ~edited~
Chapter 38 ~edited~
Chapter 39 ~edited~
Chapter 40 ~edited~
Chapter 41 ~edited~
Epilogue ~edited~

Chapter 26 ~edited~

6.2K 205 32
By infinitemonster16

"Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations, also known as O. W. L's." Professor Umbridge smiled brightly at the students, "Other professors have allowed you to perform spells while in class. Not this year, we will only be using Ministry approved textbooks."

Juliet raised her hand, "So we're only learning theory?"

Professor Umbridge frowned slightly, "I don't believe I told you to speak Ms.?"

"Lestrange."

Her eyes widened but she composed herself quickly, "Well Ms. Lestrange, you will refrain from speaking out again."

Juliet clenched her fist and took a few deep breaths.

Hermione raised her hand and Umbridge nodded to her, "Professor, we have to know how to do the spells for the exams, how will we know what to do without practice?"

"Like I said, you won't need to know them."

Juliet coughed, "I think we will."

"Ms. Lestrange, I told you no speaking!" she shrieked.

Juliet rolled her eyes, "You don't want us to do good on our exams at all. How are we suppose to be prepared by reading a stupid textbook?"

"Ten points from Slytherin!" she screamed, "I will also see you in detention later," she added.

Juliet glared at her.

* * * * * * * *

"How did detention with Umbridge go?" Harry asked.

Juliet took her shoes off and put her feet in the freezing Lake, "Fine I suppose."

"What did she make you do?" Hermione asked as she flinched at Juliet's now cold feet.

"Write a few lines."

Harry eyes her suspiciously, "You're hiding something."

Juliet shrugged, "I have nothing to hide from you."

Ron grabbed her arm roughy, "Then why is your hand all red?"

Juliet pulled her arm away, "I said it went fine. Why can't you just leave me alone!"

She got out of the water and put her shoes back on. After an uncomfortable silence, Juliet stormed off. Harry got up and followed her.

"Juli! Wait up."

"Just leave me alone," she yelled back, her voice cracking.

Harry caught up to her and pulled her into a tight hug, "Don't run away from me," he whispered, "We're just worried about you."

Juliet sighed in his arms, "I'm sorry Harry. I shouldn't have overreacted like that."

He leaned back a little and gave her a cheeky smile, "Don't worry about it. I'm used to it," he winked, "and I know you push us away when we worry too much."

Juliet felt her face go warm and she avoided his gaze. Harry awkwardly cleared his throat and let go of her.

"You know what we need?" he said.

Juliet glanced at him, "What?"

"A proper teacher."

She snorted, "Where are we going to find one?"

"There's one standing right in front of me."

Juliet looked at him, slightly shocked, "Me? You're joking right? No one is going to want to be taught by me."

"Juli, you know about all the dangers out there. You lived them! I think you're our best chance at doing good in the exams."

Juliet sighed, "There's a big difference between exams and the real world."

"I know," he ruffled his hair, "but I think you can help us out with both."

Juliet groaned, "I'll think about it."

He pumped a fist into the air, "Great."

* * * * * * * *

Juliet read the sign on the door, "The Hogs Head? Seriously?"

Hermione pushed her through the door, "It's the only place students don't normally go to. It'll be nice and quiet there."

"That's the last thing we want!" Juliet protested, "Someone will go to Umbridge for sure."

Hermione halted, "Right, I didn't think about that."

"Too late now," Harry said, "we told everyone to meet us here."

"How many people did you tell?"

Hermione answered, "Just a couple. Ginny, Fred and George. Just to name a few."

Juliet turned the corner to the seating area and saw that it was almost completely full, "A few people?" she hissed at her.

Juliet gulped and Harry pushed her to the front of the group.

Hermione stood up on a chair, "Um...hi."

Everyone hushed and stared at the four of them.

"So, we all know why we are here," she said nervously, "we need someone who can actually teach us spells."

A boy raised his hand, "Who exactly is going to teach us? If it's Lestrange, then I'm out."

Juliet glared at him, "Fine by me, I don't want to help anyone who doesn't want it."

The boy stood up, "I'll be going then and I hope everyone else follows me. Her parents are Death Eaters, why would she help us?"

He made his way to the door and turned to see that no one had followed. He paled slightly but continued out anyways.

"I'm glad he's gone," Juliet said as she crossed her arms.

Ginny raised an arm, "I'm excited that Juli is going to teach us."

Juliet glanced around the room, "Now just because I'm a Lestrange, doesn't mean I'm going to tell you every little secret of the Death Eaters."

Fred stood up, "We wouldn't ask you to tell us Juliet. Ginny and Ron trust you so that means we do too and we're glad that you've agreed to help."

Juliet smiled warmly and he winked at her, "See, you're already better than all those Death Eaters. You actually smile at people."

Juliet rolled her eyes, "Alright then, we'll take all your names down and figure out a place to practice."

"How will you let us know?" Cho asked.

"Hermione and I will also work on that," she answered as she tried to not be snarky towards her.

Hermione clapped her hands, "That's all for today then. If you will all just sign your names," she pulled out a piece of parchment, "here."

Once everyone had signed their names and left, they made their way back to the castle.

Ginny stayed behind as well and was walking with Harry and Juliet.

"That was awesome Juli," Harry said.

Juliet blushed, "Thanks Harry, it was nothing."

He blushed as well, "No seriously, you really showed that one guy up. You're going to do amazing."

Juliet bit her lip and nodded. Harry jogged up to walk with Ron and Ginny gave Juliet a look.

"What?" Juliet asked.

"Oh, nothing," Ginny smiled smugly.

* * * * * * * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 565 38
Rosalie Lestrange the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange has been sent to Hogwarts for the first year. However she was put into Gryffindor house which w...
33.6K 772 64
After Bellatrix Lestrange is sent to Azkaban - her young daughter, Bexley, is kidnapped and raised under a new identity. She is sent to Hogwarts, liv...
103K 2.3K 18
This is set after the war, Voldemort is dead as is Bellatrix Lestrange. All the deatheaters have been given trials and are either in Azkaban or doing...
98.6K 2.5K 39
UNEDITED, i wrote this years ago As said, love is most powerful magic in the world, which means that the power of love can even melt the ice on top...