Percy Jackson: The Great Army...

By Hash2511

His life was perfect after the war with Gaia. He was in a happy relationship with his girlfriend. Camp only s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1|| Pain can takeover your mind
Chapter 2|| Not going to give up
Chapter 3|| Welcome to Chaos
Chapter 4|| Planet Chaos
Chapter 5|| Vines in training
Chapter 6|| Am I ready?
Chapter 7|| On the River Styx
Chapter 8|| The regular
Chapter 9|| Is it worth telling my story
Chapter 10|| Love can change you
Chapter 11|| Apparently we're myths
Chapter 12|| I ask for another chance
Chapter 13|| Can you forgive me
Chapter 14|| Rowdy Half bloods
Chapter 15||It's nothing personal
Chapter 16|| A blessing from Aphrodite
Chapter 17|| My heart sings
Chapter 18|| Heartbreakers Disease
Chapter 19|| The sound of waves crashing
Chapter 20|| A fallen Rebel
Chapter 21|| Memories over Death
Chapter 22|| The tides of Nightfall
Chapter 23|| A moody Teenage Girl
Chapter 25|| Discomforting Questions
Chapter 26|| Goodbye Chaos
Epilogue.
Award to best readers
Bonus Chapter
New Book!!!!

Chapter 24|| Close on my tail

2.2K 78 13
By Hash2511

My heart uncontrollably beat as I took a deep breath, this was it, this is me starting to make things better. Their camp sat in the small valley fires roamed their site and they were scattered doing the necessary chores. For what I hoped would be the last time I put on my helmet as did Annabeth, Alex couldn't look any more excited to get back to her fellow archers she wore a smile and seemed to want to get away from us as fast as possible.

"Stay back" I warn Annabeth, "Their first move will be to capture me, do not try to stop them"

"What happens if something goes wrong?" Annabeth asks with a worried tone.

"Nothing, because nothing will happen, I have to tell Thalia who I am before our relationship decays anymore"

Annabeth sends a short nod

"Right, Alex let's get going" I sigh.

We make our way down the slope, wary of any movement or possible arrows. Our surrounding seems to get more quiet the closer we get which is a worrying sign in my head.

"Halt!" Yells a voice from the trees, we look up to see a huntress with an arrow aimed at me. "You" she sneers once she sees me.

"No, that is not my name but anyway, I am here to return your stolen archer as promised" I sigh, "And yes she is unharmed, right Alex?"

"Phoebe, put down your bow he means no harm" Alex states.

Phoebe looks disinterested. She looks behind her shoulder, "Call the lieutenant and tell her that Alexander has returned along with her kidnapper!"

More archers appear with their arrows aimed at my heart, they all send me glares of hate. They then begin to close in none of them dare to lower their weapons, in an act of surrender I place my hands in the air, some hold shock but quickly regain their looks of hate. Four archers go behind me and poke my back ordering me to move. Obediently I walk through the trees towards their camp where Thalia stands with an impressed look. Eventually I am told to stop and am brought to my knees.

"Archers, scan the premises this is a trap, a man with this power doesn't just surrender so easily" Thalia orders. The archers disperse within the trees. Thalia goes down to my level, "So why are you being so helpful today?" she asks.

"I have something to say"

"You aren't going to fool me" Thalia sneers.

"Thalia, I swear on the river Styx that I will not harm anyone on these grounds, I came here to talk about something that you need to know"

Interest sparked in her blue eyes. "Speak"

Cautiously I stand up still with my hands above my head. "I am sorry for any harm or fright that I may or may not have caused to you and your archers" I start, "You see I feared that you were too close on my tail so I acted irrationally, I know you and that you would not stop until you found out who I was so I took Alexander captive"

"What do you mean that you know me?" Thalia curiously asks.

"I know that your brother is Jason, I know that even though you are the daughter of Zeus, god of the sky you are scared of heights and that at first you did not think to highly of the hunters of Artemis" I state, "And yes, I know that you know who I am, and I came here to clarify who I am" I do not wait for her response I begin to take off my helmet, Thalia's jaw hangs open.

"Percy" She breathes.

"Thalia, I am sorry for what I did" I say, "I know you to well, I knew that you were going to find out who I was soon enough, it was unfair of me and well I am sorry"

Thalia answers me with a hug, honestly, I was shocked especially with her being a huntress of Artemis and all.

"I forgive you" she whispers.

We break our embrace, "There is someone that I think you might want to see" I smile. Thalia looks hesitant at first, "Oh come on" I say pulling her. We walk past her line of archers who all seem to recognize and immediately begin to gossip about how I was him. We climb the small slope to where Annabeth and Rebel stand. At first Thalia stands awkwardly, I look at Annabeth with a nod.

"Hi Thalia" She says, before removing her mask. Tears now sit in both their eyes.

"You're alive!" Thalia says running to Annabeth and giving her a tight hug, "I cannot believe that you are both back and alive" She smiles, "You are actually here" she realizes.  "What happened?"

We take a seat on the soft green grass and tell her another story of how our love for each other stood strong. Thalia listens intently with throwing in her own comments here and there, she doesn't hide her anger throughout the story and eventually snaps.

"Percy, you should be after this guy and ending it!" She says, "He took Annabeth away from all of us, he took her away from you and yet you seem fine with what he has done"

"I am not fine" I say calmly, "Yes I agree what he did was wrong however violence is not the key, I can also understand why he did what he did, he is desperate for an heir and he is willing to do anything at any cost"

"I see that you have not changed one bit Percy" Thalia states.

This was false. I have changed back to my old self the person that I had turned to was not one that I liked, that person was cruel and only acted in ways that helped him, that person was selfish, I wish to be the selfless person that I was.

"Thank you, I guess" I say rubbing the back of my head.

"Okay, so how do you plan to change his state of mind?" Thalia asks.

"I am going to convince his daughter to take my crown and to accept her role as heir whilst still being able to do the things that she loves to do" I say, "And I think that it might help improve Chaos and Paige's relationship as well"

"Do you think that it will work?" Thalia asks directing the question to Annabeth.

Annabeth looks at me and stares into my eyes, "I think that it will, if anyone is to do it I think Percy is the best option that we have purely because he is doing this only for the good of others and not himself"

"Well there is not much for me to do unfortunately if she is on another secretive planet but I can wish you guys luck, and I am so happy to see you two together once again" Thalia gets up, "Now I must be on my way now that Alexander has been returned we can leave"

Annabeth and I get up, "Bye Thalia" I say, "Sorry again for stealing your huntress" I apologize with a sympathetic smile, "Next time I will return her much sooner"

"Well let's hope that there isn't a next time" Thalia says.

Thalia looks at Annabeth and smiles, they give each other a hug and Thalia whispers something to Annabeth which makes Annabeth look at me and then turn back to Thalia, "I would never" She responds.

After Annabeth and Thalia had exchanged their goodbyes, I put my arm around Annabeth's waist as we watched Thalia run back to her archers.

"What did she say?" I ask, curiosity getting the best of me.

Annabeth looks at me and grins, "Something that will never happen" was all she said before she begun to walk back to camp half blood.

"What will never happen?" I ask running after her.

"That I would never break your heart or leave you" she grins and then kisses my cheek.

"You're right, because I would never leave you either" I smile intertwining our fingers.

"So, then I guess we are stuck with each other for a while then" Annabeth states.

"A really long time indeed" I agree.

Now we go to the next point of the list, fixing our relationship with Camp Half Blood

Hope that you liked that chapter.

At least Percy Is fixing all his mess that he had caused and is mending all his bridges that he had burnt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 393 24
It's been two years now, since it happened. Since he lost the most important person to him. Furious with the gods, Percy has separated himself from h...
445K 8.8K 37
After college Percy and Annabeth went back to camp half-blood for a little vacation. But time passed by Annabeth found a job, a job that she didn't r...
28K 594 31
[Please excuse cringy writing. I started this a long time ago] After the war and camp is cleaned up, a daughter of Poseidon shows up at camp. Josie a...
12K 396 38
When I was young, I was always told that everyone loved a tragic Greek love story. Orpheus and Eurydice. Apollo and Hyacinth. Hero and Leander. Achil...