Rejected By The Future Alpha...

By Clown_Crazy

EDITED VERSION CALLED 'THE KING'S MAID' PLEASE READ THAT STORY THIS ONE IS BADLY WRITTEN AS I WAS FOURTEEN WH... More

IMPORTANT
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen

9.5K 312 26
By Clown_Crazy

Scar's POV

The next morning when I woke up, I was surprised to see Jay sitting in the chair next to my bed.

"Hey." I whispered, getting his attention.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Been better." I attempted to smiled.

"I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to blow out on you. I just don't want you to leave me, I need my mate by my side. I lost you once, I don't, no, I can't lose you again. I just cant." He whimpered.

"Come here." I opened my arms, creating room for him to fit. "It's going to be okay," I started, his head laying on my shoulder, "I'm here right now, I'm always going to be with you. I can visit you at night, so whenever you sleep, you wont be sleeping alone." I confirmed, stroking his hair.

"Every night?" He asked, making sure.

"Yes." I smiled. "Every night." I pulled his head out of my shoulder and gave him a kiss on the lips.

A couple minutes later, the doctor came into the room.

"How are you feeling this morning?" He questioned.

"I'm feeling much better doctor, thank you. So how long do I have to stay here for?" I asked.

"Well we just kept you here over night to see how you'd do. So you can leave any time you please." The doctor informed.

"I'll leave now, please." I replied.

"Okay, I'll get your medication, but then your friend is going to have to sign you out." The doctor explained.

"Thank you doctor." I smiled, getting up from the bed, with Jay's help.

After a half hour, I was dressed, had my medication and Jay signed me out.

Jay held my medication in his left hand, and held my hand in his right.

We walked down the stairs and then out of the hospitals exit.

"Ready to go home?" He asked, once we were in his car.

"Yeah, I cant wait to go to my bed." I grinned.

The car ride was long and quiet until Jason broke the silence with one of my favourite songs from 'In The End by Black Veil Brides'.

After the song finished, I wanted to ask when he started listening to this kind of music, so thats what I did.

"I never knew you liked this music." I blurted out.

"I didn't, until you left. One day your brother was listening to this song and it had a good rythem to it. I just looked them up on youtube and started to listen to them." He explained, with a shrug.

"What's your favourite song?" I asked.

"Perfect Weapon, yours?" He questioned.

"Set The World On Fire." I answered. "Do you know any other bands?" I asked.

"Sleeping With Sirens, Faling In Reverse, Avenged Sevenfold and more to list." He replied.

"Nice, do you like Asking Alexandria?" I asked, he nodded his head.

"Okay, enough with the bands we have known each other since we were kids but can we play the twenty questions game to know each other better?" He asked, I nodded.

"Me first, favourite colour?" I asked.

"Black and Blue, yours?" He asked.

"Black and Purple, favourite food place?" I asked.

"Pizza Hut, yours?" He asked.

"Pizza Hut! I mean who doesn't?! It's the best pizza ever!" I enthusiastically answer, he nodded and we carryed on playing until we got to the pack house.

When we pulled up to the house I immediatly noticed that I haven't seen Michelle since we. When we walked into the house I was immedatly pulled into a hug by Charlie.

"My baby girl. I'm so glad you're okay." He whispered as he strocked my hair.

"Hey dad." I whispered back.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm your daughter." I answered, pulling back and smiling at him.

"How do you know?" He asks, his eyes wide.

"It's a long story." We sat down and I started to explain everything. "While I was in the coma, I saw my mum. She explained how when they had Sean my mum had a fight with my father and left to a club with one of her friends. She then explained how she slept with a man by accident. That man is you." I looked at my fingers. "The next morning she went home and a couple weeks later found out that she was pregnant with me. When my mum gave birth, you showed up, explaining that you couldn't look after us because you had a mate and son. Then when I turned four, you came to the house with your mate and son, to ask if I was okay." I explained, "Your my biological father." I whispered, looking him in the eyes.

"Wow, oh my baby girl." He gushed, wrapping his arms around me, crying a little.

"I love you dad." I whispered, trying to not sob, but that didn't work.

So there we were, sitting on the sofa, embraced with one another, crying.

"So, how was your mother?" He asked.

"Dead." I chuckled.

"Right, I know that, but how was she?" He asked.

"She's okay and before you ask no, she isn't mad at you. She understood why you left but at least she wasn't on her own, she had my brother and dad." He nodded, bowing his head down in shame.

"Dad look at me." He looked at me with teary eyes, "I know you alreay had a family before me, hell even my mother had a family before me, but all that matters is that we're together now, okay." I wiped the tears that were falling down his cheeks and hugged him.

"I love you baby girl, you know that right?" He asked, I nodded, "That's why I didn't only go there on your fourth birthday to see how you were." I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I was always there, watching after you. I covered my scent so that your parents wouldn't know that I went in the house at night and covered you, tucking you in bed when you were uncovered and stayed in your room for hours until late." He explained.

"Why did you do all that when you could have asked mum?" I asked.

"Because your mother and father didn't want you to know who I was, so I snuck in, they never caught me, and you didn't know either." He explained. "But after you were four, I stopped because we moved our pack." He finished.

"I love you dad." I smiled.

" I love you too baby girl, now go to your brothers, they're waiting." I nodded and ran to the game room to find my brothers and mate sitting and talking. When Jason looked over to me he smiled lovingly and the other boys also looked around to see who he was smiling at. When they saw it was me that immediately lunged at me and pulled me in a bear hug.

"So you were my sister the whole time." Chase chuckled.

"Yep and now I have two brothers to look after yay." I sarcastically muttered, "Jay you're helping me look after these two babies you know." I winked jokingly.

"Hey we're not babies, we're the ones that have to look after you." Chase stated, crossing his arms over his chest.

" And why is that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because we're older." Sean and Chase replied in sync.

"Yes but I have an adult mind while you two have boy brains that's as small as your sperms." I stated.

"OHHHH she got you guys there." Jason grinned, siding with me.

"And how would you know that?" Sean smirked.

"Because it's all boys in general?" I stated, with a shrug.

"HEY that hurt!" The boys exclaimed in sync, even my dad was included with what the boys said when he entered the room.

"Well it's true." I shrugged, "Sean? What happened that made you drink?" I asked.

"Michelle, she ran away." He whispered.

"SHE WHAT??!!" I shouted.

'What the fuck did you do Sean?' I thought.

"She came into the house when you rushed to the pack house. She started yelling at Jay for mating you. Then Jay left to apologise to you and we started talking. We then made out for a couple minutes, but I had to ruin it. I let my wolf take over and marked her without her permission." He explained, bowing his head, so he wasn't looking at anyone in the room.

"You marked her? Without her consent?!" I yelled, outraged.

"I didn't mean to, my wolf took over and I couldn't control him anymore. I'm sorry." Be apologised, shamefully.

"Did you see what direction she ran to?" I questioned.

"The west part." He replied.

" I know where she is!" I stated, running out of the house. I could hear everyone followig me, so I stopped and turned around to face them, "I'm going alone." I emphasise on 'alone' and started running again, but this time alone.

I told Michelle about my special tree house that was to the west of the pack house.

Once I reached the tree house, I climbed the ladder, climbing up to the top.

"Michelle?" I called.

"Here." She sobbed, I ran over to her and saw that she had blood shot eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked sweetly and pulled her in a hug and she hugged me back.

I knew what was wrong since Sean just told me, but she doesn't know I know so, I was just going to play it cool.

"Sean marked me! He marked me without my consent! Now I'm marked. I love him Scar, I really do, but I don't know how to feel, I'm in pain because my wolf did give him access, so it's like my skin is rejecting the mark." She explained.

"Shhhh, it's okay, if he hurts you, my brother and I will put him in his place." I stayed.

"Sean is your brother." Michelle implied confused.

"I mean my other brother." I smiled.

"I thought you only had one brother?" She questioned.

"Well I have lots to explain." With that, I started with the car crash and then when I was in a coma and saw my mother. I then went on to what my mother had explained.

" All this happened in a month? Wait! I've been here for a month?!" She exclaimed, shock clear in her features.

"I don't know, but if you've been here since the argument with my brother, then yes." I nodded, "Come on Sean's really worried about you." I stood up, holding out my hand for her to take, she nods and we walk back to the pack house.
-------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it please

Vote if you enjoyed the chapter,

Comment your thoughts.

Until next time my lovelys

:) ;)

*EDITED*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 15.7K 42
THIS WAS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING, READ AT OWN RISK! THERE ARE MANY ERRORS, AS MAJORITY OF IT IS UNEDITED. IF YOU WISH TO READ A MORE PUNCTUALLY A...
118 10 24
This story is shit and was written so I could avoid my school work, read at ur own risk.
136K 3.2K 29
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! I wrote this story when I was 12/13 so it is poorly written. I don't plan to edit it but read at your own risk and please do...
49.7K 1.4K 41
this story was written when i was 11-12 years old. if you're going to read it pls bear with the fact that i was a terrible writer back then and didn'...