SPORTACUS x reader: kisses

By Candyed-manic23

You are sportacus' assistant you were hired to help when more people moved to lazy town, therfore more people... More

Your hired!
First day!
Who is robbie rotten?
Jeez get it together, sporty
Crushing the crush
So are you guys a thing now?
Happy birthday! (Lemon)
Its one of those annoying authers notes!
Oh boy..or girl
Sportacus headcannons!
More headcannons because..i have nothing else to do.
Due date
We can do this...maybe.
Play time
Hi....help me.
Want another one? (Lemon)
Lui's day out
Headcannons for all your headcannon needs!
Marry Christmas part. 1
Marry Christmas part. 2
Authors note...yay.
So now what?
but your my mommy!
babysitting for dummies
smooth... (mini chapter)
please sportacus...stap (mini chapter..again, sorry)
happy family (end)

Saving people 101

5.7K 127 10
By Candyed-manic23

Later in the day you guys just talked and did nothing really...well you did nothing but sportacus did push-ups and lots of different exercises while you talked you noticed this and ask him why he was never still "woah..your preety strong, you did like 30-ish push-ups.." you said impressed "well i love exercising and i rarely sit still!" he said kinda out of breath from do the push-ups "sportacus it is almost 8:08, time to get ready for bed." the airship must be able to respond to commands "oh it almost time for bed, do you have a toothbrush? because i have extra if you need it." he said stepping on one of those panles "nah i good i have one thanks though...but um i have to change into my pajamas..so if you could...umm look over there.." you said awkwardly you didn't see him but he was blushing slightly trying not to think about you naked (i wasn't working) "i-uhh s-sure i'll just go over h-here..." he said some how sounding even more awkward but anyway he turned around facing the other side of the airship while brushing his teeth.

You got undressed and put your pajamas on and told him he could turn around if he wanted to after you told him that he put his tooth brush back where it went and laid on his bed with his day clothes on "umm arnt you gonna change into your  pajamas?" you ask while looking at him with one eye brow raised "what pajamas, i dont have anyother cloths exept for my other pairs of the one i have on now." he looked at you like nothing was wrong with that "to each there own." you said before you fell asleep.

yeah,yeah this ones short..but adding a new chapter every other day bye guy$ stay tuned!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 725 44
Thanks to Luna, and To another friend. They have helped me get the chapters and we are doing it all again.
21K 300 24
Stephanie's parents died, and in the meeting with the lawyer she finds out more details about herself. Meanwhile, Valeria, Sportacus's wife who lived...
19.6K 737 17
Lazy town... A beautiful, peaceful, sporty town in the middle of nowhere. What a great place for a vacation-- or for running away from responsibiliti...
543 12 2
(Y/N) is new in this little Town called Lazy Town which is ironic since this little town is far from lazy. Her dream is to become a teacher and it se...