Lui's day out

(This is during the time you and sport were 'gettin' groovy' if ya catch my cold~)

It was a cold December day and lui had just been droped off at Stephanies house and had already eaten every fruit out of the bowl on the table "jeez lui if you wanted something to eat you could've just asked." Stephanie said while ruffleing lui hair "well i jus really like sport candy" lui said still sluring some word since he only learned how to talk a few months ago.

"Yeah Stephanie, get off his back! Hahah let the kid live alittle!" Trixie said patting lui's back " i should be the one to complain, considering those were my fruits but I'll let my best bud have them..." stingy said putting an arm over lui shoulder, Lui and stingy were best freinds and stingy actually shared things with him and gave him little joy rides in his mini copper.

"Yeah, what ever stingy...any way so pinky, what should we do now? Play some video games, eat, go outside?" Trixie says extremely bored "well i was thinking we could play some indoors games, like hide and seek or-" she was cut off by lui yelling "YEAH, YEAH HIDE 'N SNEAK!" he said jumping up and down "well, ok hide and seek it is then..." Stephanie said shrugging. 

They were all in the middle of hide and seek and evryone had been caught except for lui who was great at hide and seek. "Oh come out, come out were ever you are..." pixle said(yes pixle and ziggy were there) looking for lui "no!" Lui yelled on instinct and giving away were he was hideing, turns out he was hiding under Stephanies bed "i-i found him guys look!" Ziggy yelled pointing at lui.

Q"Awww you found me...well what do we do now?" Lui asked Stephanie "i dunno what do you guys wanna do?" Stephanie asked "lets...play something else like, hmmm lets see...oh lets play elfs and dragons!" Stingy yelled "how do you play that?" Pixle asked "well, someone has to be a dragon and freeze people with his snow breath and the elfs have to run away and get to base, duh" stingy said doing gestures to explain better "im part elf I'm not gonna run away! My dad never runs away from anything, neither dose my mommy!" Lui yelled putting his hands on his hips like his dad "would you run if it was a..TICKLE DRAGON?!" Stingy shouted moving his fingers in a tickleing style.

As he did that everyone ran and screamed and giggled "im gonna get you trixie!" Stingy yelled tagging her "no im frozen, lui help!" Trixie yelled while trying not to move "*gasp* someones in trouble" lui yelled while trying to do flips like his parents but only barely manageing to do a cartwheel. He untagged trixie and she kept running away, but was immediately tagged again, at this point stingy had managed to tag everone exept lui who ran really fast "you may be my pretend brother but that doesn't mean i will spare you..." stingy said trying to be dramatic "i don't know what 'spare' means but yes you will.." lui said cleanching a fist.

"Tag" stingy said sneaking up to lui "hey that cheating!" Lui yelled at stingy while starting to cry "look, what ya did stingy!" Trixie said gestureing at lui "what happened to lui?" ziggy asked walking up to him "stingy made him cry..." trixie explained "did not!" Stingy yelled "hey..im sorry" stingy said actually being nice for once "*sniffle* its ok." Lui said hugging his best freind 

Anyway because i cant think of anything else they would do it was now time for them to go to sleep.

New theory of the kids ages over three years:

Pixle: 13

Stephanie: 10

Trixie: 10

Stingy: 8

Ziggy: 7