He Is A Psycho (kickthepewdie)

By stumpssmile

Why couldn't have Felix recognised earlier that his best friend was a psychopath? • Childhood friends Felix a... More

Long Time Ago
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

643 25 13
By stumpssmile

It was really quiet, but there was someone there but Felix couldn't see anything. He stood there in his room in an old pyjamas he had from middle school, unbelievable it still fitted him after all those years.

He stood next to the door but couldn't come out, his door didn't have the handle. A slow panic came to him, he knew something was in his room. He started to kick the door but it didn't make any sound from his hard kicks.
"Mom!" Felix yelled through the door and hoped she would hear.

Felix turned around and saw something moving quick around the room. Felix needed to hide, even if the thing knows where he would hide he needed to hide.

But the only place he could think of was under the covers, he ran even if it felt like had a big cements bricks chained to his feet and made him extra slow. But he jumped to the bed and turned around to see PJ standing at the door with an evil smile. It was him that Felix had feared.

"Please Pj," Felix begged. "don't harm me."
He was near to cry when PJ started to walk up to him, he couldn't die like this.

* * *

The first thing Felix felt was pain in half of his body and when he opened his eyes he saw the cold ground of the room.
"You whine way too loud," Pj's voice said above him with raspy voice.
It didn't surprise Felix that PJ had knock him out the bed.

"Fucking hell," Felix mumbled and felt he still was in handcuff with his right hand.
He had such a weird dream, it was with PJ for sure, like PJ was about to murderer him. Which isn't just a dream, it is real, Felix thinks that PJ may kill him anytime soon.

"Come back up you whiny baby," PJ said and pulled his arm so Felix's arm was up and Felix pulled himself up to the bed. "did you have a nightmare?"
"Kinda," Felix said.
"Kinda?"
"Well it was just a weird dream that's all I remember."

Felix noticed the small window that lighted in to the room, it seemed to be morning already.
"We must be soon in France," PJ said and he sat up and looked at the clothes. "you stay in here while I try to find any jackets for you that doesn't have blood."

PJ got up from the bed and dragged up Felix as well to their clothes. PJ took his pants and pulled up the key to the handcuffs and freed himself. But before Felix almost took down his hand, PJ grabbed Felix around his throat.

"I don't want you to leave this room, understood?"
"We're on a fucking boat," Felix chocked on his words. "I can't escape here."
"Right," PJ said and let go of Felix neck.

Felix took up in hand around where PJ had hold him and breathed. Losing air is the worst thing Felix know, it is the worst thing to die to.
PJ dressed himself, glanced at Felix before he left the room. Felix took his pants and shoes and put them on and as well his t-shirt. His sweater was still covered in blood.

How long time was it all happened? It seems like weeks since Felix was kidnapped but it has only been a couple of days, soon a week. When his parents are getting home they will notice he is gone and call the polices if now his co-workers or his friends haven't done it already.

They will look for Felix, someone must have seen something, someone must have figured out that PJ's mom is all alone. There most be people who are looking for him.

After some minutes the door opened up and PJ stood there with a dirty yellow jacket that was fluffy on the inside.
"Take this," PJ said and threw it over to Felix. "we are soon on the land."

Felix didn't like yellow, it's way too bright colour and ugly as well. But he couldn't say anything so he put it on. He got up and PJ laid his hand on Felix's shoulder.
"I'm sorry for that I took you around the neck."
Felix didn't say anything just nodded a little and then he followed PJ out to the deck.

They didn't see anyone else on the boat, perhaps they do something else. Some dirty stuff, probably kill people easily as PJ does. It gives Felix the chills that they may kill people right under his feet. The people on the Dark Net are some crazy ass bitch people.

The wind was weak and the sky was blue, some birds was flying around the boat and far in the distance, Felix could see a landscape, France. He have never been there, he wished he could visit Paris and walk around there, he has picture himself a lot of time with a cute boy and just walking around in Paris while sharing small kisses.

But now it is like a nightmare. Felix rested his hands on the cold handrail.
"Do you remember when we used to play pirates?" PJ asked suddenly while looking forward. "Or when we played agents?"
"Yeah," Felix nodded while he could see in front of him how they played. "I remember."
"It feels like we are playing right now," PJ said. "we are chased by all the people and we are the agents that need to hide from them and come up with something to stop them."

Felix stood quiet. Like a play. It wasn't a play but when Felix heard it in that way it sounded like a play that some children would play. And what if Felix agreed on the play?

If Felix just pretends that they exists, the bad people, then PJ will trust him. Maybe Felix then can change the rules, take over the play and be the play-leader.

"It does, but it isn't a play anymore," Felix said and he could feel PJ staring at him.
"You have realised?" PJ asked almost as a whisper.
Felix nodded and looked at PJ. "I haven't seen them but I trust you."

PJ smiled and opened up his arms and hugged Felix tight and Felix hugged back.
"I knew I could trust you, I knew you were the only one not affected."

They stood there for a little while before PJ let go of the hug and he was happy, no creepy smiles or smirks, it was a real happy face that Felix haven't seen for a long time. It made his heart make a jump, PJ was cute and handsome but not when he goes around and kills people. But Felix can't like PJ he just can't.

After an hour they were near France. PJ had explained that they will get to a black car, they have to be fast since some of the polices can come and they check all the boats that aren't registered for France.

"We will travel to an apartment in France, we have to be there one night before we can continue to our next stop that are more near the woods," PJ explained and pointed on a map that he had.

They were in their room and PJ had packed stuff, Felix still had the handcuff around his right arm, PJ said he just wanted to be sure but Felix will do whatever PJ says so he can turn around this play.

"Sounds good," Felix said. "by the way, where is the bathroom?"
PJ looked up and stared at him for a long time. Still unsure if he could let Felix go where ever he wants to.
"You go left, then right, at the end of the hall you go downstairs," PJ said.

"Okay, be right back," Felix said.
He closed the door after him, he went left and then he turned right and at the end of the hall he saw two stairs that one led up and one down. He went to the bathroom first, just to meet an disgusting smell before he decided to go up. Just quick.

He needed to find a radio or something. And for his luck he came up where a room was separate for a radio.
It was one big radio so you could connect people and one small that you could listen to. Quick did Felix put on the small one since he doesn't know how to use the big one.

He pressed the buttons, someone must be BBC radio station. And he was about to give up because he doesn't have long time to be away from PJ before he start wondering where Felix is. Then, he heard english speaking voice.

"The young man Felix Kjellberg is still disappeared."

Felix couldn't believe it, the first thing he hears is about him! They know he is missing! He held the radio close to his ear to be sure no one else but him hear the radio.

"After almost a week gone we can now report that he is probably with a man named PJ Ligure. According to Miss Ligure, PJ tied her up and left the house, after 2 days she managed to cut the rope up. She says that PJ have mental illness problems and is very violent of him.

The police says that it is likely they have escape from the country, after finding PJ's car near the sea port and it's mostly like they both took a boat. Police believes that PJ have possibly kidnapped Felix Kjellberg. According to Felix's parents, who luckily came home earlier to notice he was disappeared, said he and PJ never had contact for more than seven years.

Police have now spread the information to the rest of the Europe. We hope that Felix Kjellberg is okay."

Felix left the room after the weather came on, he had tears in his eyes that he dried away. They knew, they are looking for him. PJ lied about his mom, he tied up her she isn't in schock.

Felix hurried to the room, he couldn't be gone way to long. He opened the door and PJ turned around fast.
"Are you crying?"
"Yeah," Felix said and dried away the tears. "someone had pooped really really bad."

Well hello, I'm back! Gonna try to write this but it is a lot now in school but I will try!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.4K 33
-I am not good at giving descriptions but please give my story a chance- "He was the calm and she was the storm." They always say, loving someone wou...
89.3K 1.9K 27
I was taking a late night stroll through my neighborhood. I felt the cold wind blowing lightly in my face as I put the hood to my jacket over my head...
1K 20 17
This is the horrifying story about how Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and PewDiePie go though a life-threatening experience with themselves, each other...
217K 15.9K 60
I didn't ask to be born into this world, none of us did but we make the best of it. I'm a twenty-five year old single man. Why you may ask? Because I...