trust me , and fall .

By kpopdidthistome

" ...Trust me and fall !! " More

Her
Lost
Eyes
Falling hurts
dont leave
New Friend Or New Lovers ?
A new feeling
Why not ?
Stranger Danger
Back To Normal
Do we have feelings for each other ?
Interested
Sudden
incident
Fault
New Start ?
Past
πŸ‘€
Dumb a/n
author is dead

Truth

375 14 2
By kpopdidthistome

Tzuyu's POV

The next day , I woke up to see Sana and Somi happily eating breakfast downstairs .

" Seems like I was left out. " I said as I walked towards them .

" U-Uhm...sorry ? " Somi suddenly apologised .

" Shut up . "

" HEY , I WAS JUST SAYING SORRY . "

" AND I WAS JUST MAKING YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP . "

" o-okay . " She look down .

Ahh...I feel guilty now .

I suddenly took her arms and pulled her into my embrace .

" I'm sorry . " I said as I could hear her heartbeats getting faster and faster .

She pushed me away and ran out while blushing . I tried to pull her back but I was too late .

" YAH !! I'M SORRY !! " I yelled and closed the door , smiling .

" Tzuyu-ah , why are you smiling ? "

" Sana-yah , I'm into Somi ."

" WHAT ?! "

" Yeaa..."

" Tzuyu-ah , do you want to know why we were so happy just now ? "

" Why ? "

" Because she told me that she's interested in you instead of me . We were planning to make you guys up but then you woke up so , we were a little too late ."

" Ah...Is that so ? Do you have her number ? "

" Yeah , why ? "

" I need it . "

" NO ! "

Sana's POV

" Ah...Is that so ? Do you have her number ? "

" Yeah , why ? "

" I need it . "

" NO ! "

NO . It already pained me enough to know that you like her . Now you want her number ?!

She got furious and went to snatch my phone that was on the table and that was when I realised something .

My wallpaper .

Was her .

"Sana...what is this ? " She said as she showed me the wallpaper .

" You see , we used to like each other . "

" Do you still ? "

" No. "

Only God knows how painful it is to say that infront of her .

" Good . Now give me her number. " She said and went over to me for the password .

I gave Tzuyu her number and she wouldn't stop smiling since then .

----------------------------------------------

" Yah , Tzuyu , come out . It's dinner time . " I yelled from the kitchen but only to find that Tzuyu was wearing a black leather jacket and skinny jeans , walking towards the door .

"Uh...I'm having dinner with Somi .. Bye ! " She said as she walked out of the house .

I called out to the rest of the family members and we had an unusual dinner .

Everyone was so silent until Mrs Chou finally let out a sigh she was holding in for a long time .

" What's wrong ? " I asked her .

" Well...You know , you two used to be inlove..Now , she's inlove with Somi..I shouldn't have let her into the house in the first place..." She sighed and stood up to wash her plates .

I just gave her a bitter smile and stopped eating . I stood up and washed the my plates and went back to Tzuyu's room . I closed the door and switched off the lights .

I laid down on the bed and tears started to flow down to my cheeks . I thought about our moments together and it only made me feel worse.

I've been crying for hours until I heard the door opened . The lights were switched back on . I pretended like I was sleeping but tears were still visible on my cheeks .

Tzuyu walked over to me and wiped my tears away .

" Aigoo...she must be having a nightmare.." She said and laid down beside me , cuddling me .

Thump Thump
Thump Thump
Thump Thump
Thump Thump

Thump Thump
Thump Thump
Thump Thump
Thump Thump

I guess it was too loud .

" Hm , why is your heartbeat going really fast ? " She stood up and caressed my face .

It goes faster and faster but Tzuyu gave up in trying to slow it down and said , "It must be from the nightmare she's having . "

She hugged me tight and switched off the lights and said , " goodnight , princess . Hope this will help you get away from the nightmares . "

I then mentally smiled and soon fell asleep in her arms .

----------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day and frowned as soon as I saw that Tzuyu was gone . I got up lazily and stretched while going to the toilet .

I turned on the tap and rinsed my face .

I looked up .

A note ?

Morning Sunshine !!
I figured that you would be up late so , I headed out first . I need to meet up with Chaeng to have lunch and I'll be back home by midnight because I'm having another date with Somi too . Please have a warm morning shower . Breakfast will be there on the table but if you are awake by 12 then Baekhyun would have probably ate it :D
Anyways , please don't stay up too late and have a nice day !!
- Lots of Love ,

From your Prince , Chou Tzuyu .
Ps ; you're the princess ;)

I smiled to myself like an idiot after reading it and then frowned again as soon as I remembered that there's three girls chasing after Tzuyu .

I shook the thought of and went ahead to take a shower . After I was done , I slipped on a crop top , sweatpants and a flannel as an outerwear . I walked out of the room and looked at the wall clock .

12.10

Shit .

I ran towards the kitchen and saw Baekhyun taking the plate with pancakes .

" GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY FOOD FROM MY BABY !! "

" What the WHAAAAAAT ? "

" Baekhyun , stop screaming and give me back my food . "

" YOU CALLED TZUYU NOONA YOUR BABY !! "

" Yea , so ? " I said casually , while taking a bite from the pancake .

" Uhm...nevermind . "

" Why ? Anyways , how is you and that yoda guy doing ? "

" YAH !! Watch your mouth when you're talking about Chanyeol . And also , Tzuyu noona is a yoda too . Guess we're the same , huh . "

" Really ? Tzuyu is a yoda ? "

" Yea...I saw her ears once . Ouh and also , Chanyeol will be holding a birthday party soon . Can I come ? "

" Baekhyun , you're already a man . Go ahead . "

A man . Lmao I'm cracking up at my own words .

" YAY !! " He jumped around and squealed in excitement .

I ignored him and continued eating my pancakes that was made by Tzuyu .

" Uhm..May I have a bite of that ? "

" Hell no . This is mine . "

" Fine , I'll just call Tzuyu noona and complain to her that you're being selfish . "

" Uh....Here you go . " I took a piece of the pancake and shoved it in his mouth .

He tried to say thank you while eating but ended up coughing .

" It's okay , you don't have to say thank you . "

He glared at me and I smirked , before leaving the kitchen with the rest of my pancakes and sat infront of the tv .

" Good morning Sana & Baekhyun !! " Mrs. Chou greeted us as she saw us .

" Good morning . " We replied in unison .

" Sana , how is your parents ? "

" My p-parents ? OUH SHIT . ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I TALKED TO THEM . " I rushed towards Tzuyu's room to find for my phone when Baekhyun stopped me .

" Noona , Mom already told me she was fine with us staying here . She wants some time alone with Dad . "

" Mrs. Chou , are you okay with that ? " I turned my attention back towards her .

" Yeah , yeah . I'm fine . Besides , i'm wealthy enough to support both of you guys too . " She said while pulling both of us into a hug .

" Eheheh...Thank you so much . " We giggled .

" Ouh and by the way , I have a job for any of you two . I need a personal assistant to organise my schedule and arrange my meetings . "

" Uh..Not me , I already have a new job at a cafè . " Baekhyun raised up his hands and looked at me .

" Then , I'll do it . " I said , happily .

" Okay then , your pay is $1000 for every hour spent with me . "

" JINJJA ?!! WAHH . THANK YOU SO MUCH . "

" It was actually $1500 per hour but since youre living in my house , I reduced it .  I hope it's okay with you . "

" I'm totally fine with it . Besides , I agree with your thinking . Baekhyun & I will pay a quarter of the bills for you . "

" Ah , if you say so . Now , your work time starts in half an hour , better finish eating and get changed before the driver leaves . "

" Yes Ma'am . " I saluted her and pretended to be a soldier .

She just chuckled and went back to her room . I gobbled down on my food as fast as I could .

After 10 minutes , I managed to finish them all and washed the plates .

" Ah , I've got about 20 more minutes to get ready . "

I took a shower which wasn't that long and decided to wear something casual .

Skinny Jeans .

A floral sweater .

A pair of pink Vans shoe .

I'm all set .

I left Tzuyu's room and found out that I have 5 minutes left . I took my wallet & phone before walking over to Mrs. Chou's room .

Knock Knock .

" Mrs. Chou !! I'm already ready . "

She opened her door and smiled at me .

" Okay , you're on time , I like that . Let's go . "

She walked ahead of me while I'm following timidly behind her .

What if she's a scary person when it comes to work ?

What if sh-

" By the way , don't worry , all my colleagues are really nice and I don't treat my workers that harsh . They're humans too , and so are you . "

I just nodded my head .

Did she read my mind ?

I remembered that Tzuyu used to ' read ' my mind .

Maybe it's in the genes ?

" Yes Sana , it's in the genes . We automatically get to read what the nearest person to us are thinking about . But now , Tzuyu has lost her memory , she won't remember anything about reading minds but she will somehow get the feeling that she'll be able to read . "

" ouh " was all I could say . I mean , how am I supposed to react to that .

----------------------------------------------

Not long after , we reached the building for her office and saw Tzuyu walking pass the building with Chaeyoung .

I can't take the fact that they're happy together . I pretended to play my phone while walking towards them .

I bumped into her

She bumped into me

We bumped into each other .

But somehow she managed to catch not only my heart , but me too .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[ A/N ]

Extra long chapter for this time round because I was gone for awhile .

Thank you for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.5K 43
Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect the Unexpected story of SaTzu Note: Thi...
36K 1.3K 53
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on
326K 11.6K 48
When Tzuyu fell for an anti social girl not knowing she's a princess. - Highest rank: #1 sapphire #1 satzu