It Started in Disneyland - On...

By CatalinaaxoFics

Go to Disneyland? Check. Meet One Direction? Check. Start falling for each other? Check. Survive the fans and... More

Character Profiles
Chapter One - The Meeting
Chapter Two - Disneyland Again
Chapter Three - Kisses and Mixed Feelings
Chapter Four - LA and 20 Questions
Chapter Five - DNM's and The Mall
Chapter Six - Spin the Bottle and the Date
Chapter Seven - The Beach
Chapter Eight - Breaking Up , Mixed Feelings and Sex in the Kitchen
Chapter Nine - VEGAS BABY (Part 1)
Chapter Ten - VEGAS BABY (Part 2)
Chapter Eleven - VEGAS BABY (Part 3)
Chapter Twelve - The Hospital (Part 1)
Chapter Thirteen - The Hospital (Part 2)
Chapter Fourteen - The Hospital (Part 3)
Chapter Fifteen - And the Secrets Come Out
Chapter Sixteen - Fighting Aussie Style
Chapter Seventeen - Meeting Ginger
Chapter Eighteen - The Party
Chapter Nineteen - Haters Gonna Hate
Chapter Twenty - Hiding from Fans
Chapter Twenty-One - Back at the Hospital
Chapter Twenty-Two - Luna Park
Chapter Twenty-Three - Clubbing
Chapter Twenty-Four - Making Up
Chapter Twenty-Five - Manly Beach
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two

Chapter Twenty-Six - Not Quite the End

14.4K 66 48
By CatalinaaxoFics

Hey guys! Please read my rambing shit here, because there will be NONE at the end this time!

So, like I've already said, this is the final chapter, BUT there is still the epilogue! So just remember that when you get to the end!

Also, I want to know your thoughts and stuff as always, so comment away! 

This chapter is dedicated to BooBearsCam, because her story I Should Have Kissed You is legit amazing! Also, go go go read Directionninja's story, because it is also amazing! :D 

Okay, enough of my rambling, enjoy the chapter! :3 xo

*

Recap; 

“I love you Boobear,” he said softly.

“I love you too Hazza,” I whispered back.

*

Chapter 26 - Not Quite the End;

No POV;

Outside, in the waiting room, the rest of the group was waiting for Louis and Harry to come out of the room. They all shivered slightly as their clothes were still wet from the beach. 

“I can’t believe we got chased by fans again,” Lina said quietly, shaking her head slightly.

“We’re sorry–” Liam started.

“Don’t start,” said Abby, “We know its not your fault, you can’t really control them.”

“Yeah, we pretty much knew stuff like this would happen if we were with you guys,” said Ella. 

“It’s the fans that should really be sorry, I mean, they broke Lou’s arm!” said Lina.

“As much as we love our fans, they really are crazy girls,” said Zayn.

“They’re not all girls though, just the ones that chase you are,” said Ella, making the rest laugh softly.

Everyone was so worn out from today’s events. It had really been a long day for all of them. Finally, Harry and Louis came out of the room, a cast wrapped around Louis’ left arm. 

“So, was it broken?” said Lina.

“It was cracked,” said Louis, “It should heal soon...”

“Alright, well, we should get going now, we’ll order in some food when we get back to mine,” said Abby.

They left the hospital, driving back to Abby’s house. However, when they got there, they had not expected the biggest mob of fans waiting outside Abby’s house. 

“Okay, seriously? Two in one day? That’s got to be a record,” said Lina. 

“Okay, we’ll drive around the back, get our stuff, and get the heck out of here!” said Abby.

They did just that, explaining to Abby’s mum that they’d need to call the police again. 

“Okay,” said Abby’s mum, “When the police get here, I’ll probably head down to Nan’s, so I’ll be there if you need me.”

“Okay mum,” said Abby, hugging her, and whispering, “I’m sorry.”

They snuck out through Abby’s backyard, where the fans couldn’t see them.

“So, where do we go now?” said Ella, once they had put their things in the cars.

“We could always go to mine or Ella’s, but they’ll probably find us there too,” said Lina. 

“Should we stay at a hotel or something?” Zayn suggested.

“Well, we could always go to Star City, they probably wouldn’t find us there?” said Abby.

“Looks like that’s where we’re going then,” said Lina, so once more, they climbed into their cars, and drove to Star City Casino Hotel. 

“This time we’re paying!” said Liam, as they parked in the garage.

They went upstairs, into the lobby. Lina walked up to the woman at the front desk. 

“Hello, welcome to Star City,” she said in an overly happy voice.

“Hey, we need one of your biggest rooms, like the top floor ones, for eight people, with high security, money isn’t an issue, and if any people come here asking for One Direction, they are not here,” Lina said the last part slowly.

“Okay, here are your room keys to the top floor suite, enjoy your stay at the Star,” the desk woman said happily.

“Thanks,” said Lina, taking the keys from her, “And remember, One Direction. Not. Here.”

“Sure thing,” the woman said, smiling.

*

Later on, after ordering food and hanging around in the hotel room for a while, Louis was complaining about his arm throbbing. 

“Ugh, why does it hurt?” Louis complained, flopping down on one of the beds. 

“Because its broken, Boobear,” Harry said, smiling at him.

“I know...” Louis grumbled. Harry chuckled lightly, kissing his forehead. 

“You want me to get you some pain-killers?” Harry asked. 

“Yeah–”

“No!” said Abby, “We’ll go, you can’t risk it.”

“Yeah, just don’t kill the hotel room please!” said Ella, as her, Abby and Lina walked towards the door.

“You guy’s want anything while we’re there?” said Lina. They didn’t so they proceeded downstairs to the small convenience store. They pulled up their hoods and wore sunglasses, people recognised them now. 

“I can’t believe we got mobbed by fans again,” Lina grumbled as they were in the elevator. 

“Twice even!” said Ella, “It’s really getting to be too much.”

“Look,” said Abby, “We can’t be complaining, we did know what we were getting into by hanging with them.”

“We’re not blaming them,” said Lina as they walked out of the lift, “We’re just saying, it has been a lot to handle.”

“I know it has,” said Abby, “It’s been hard, but we can’t do anything about it.”

“Yeah, its just the fans, and as frustrating as it might be, we’ll just have to deal with it,” said Ella, as they walked into the small store.

“Well there is one option,” said Lina, “Run while we can?”

“Very funny,” said Abby, “Iced tea?”

“Yeah,” said Lina and Ella.

“Okay, but can we hide out here for a while?” said Lina, “Do we want chocolate or sour worms?”

“Chocolate,” said Ella, at the same time as Abby said, “Sour worms,”

“Oh-kay, both it is,” said Lina. 

“But yeah, I think its a good thing for us to stay here for a while,” said Abby.

“Probably,” said Ella, “Did we get Lou’s painkillers?”

“Umm, nope, can you grab that for him,” said Abby, walking up to the register. 

They took all of their things, and walked back to the elevator. 

“I’m still tired of the fans and stuff, I don’t know how many more of those attacks I can take,” said Lina.

“Look, we’ll just take it easy, stay in for a few days or so, have a break, and we’ll deal with it,” said Abby.

“Yeah, and we know its abound to happen again, we’ll just hope its not for a while, okay?” said Ella.

They then walked back into the room, gave Lou his painkillers, and not a half hour later, they fell asleep.

*

Ella’s POV;

I woke up early the next morning, and looked around the room. I was lying sprawled across Niall’s sleeping body. At the foot of our bed lay Louis, and by the looks of it, Harry was on the floor there. Over on the next bed, Abby and Zayn were snoozing, all cuddled up together, while Lina and Liam slept on the couch. 

I sighed quietly. I didn’t like being in the hotel room. I needed to be outside. I needed to go out, just to walk or something! I slowly moved off Niall, to put some clothes on. I quickly scribbled a note, putting it on the desk, to say where I was. I took one last glance in the room, everyone was still asleep as I shut the door quietly.

I put my iPod on, with just one headphone, while I was in the elevator. I walked out of the hotel, and around the corner. A block away, I noticed some girls in the direction I was headed. I continued walking. When I saw them, they were easily recognised as fangirls. Oh god, just what I need. I put my head down slightly, pretending to text on my phone. I was almost passed them, when a hand grabbed my shoulder, pulling me to a stop. 

“Yes?” I said, trying to be nice, and pull my shoulder out of the girls grasp.

“You know where they are!” the girl said.

“Excuse me?” I said, pretending I had no idea what they were on about.

“Oh, don’t play around with us,” said a second girl, “We all recognise you from the pictures, you know where the boys are!”

“Sorry,” I said, trying to pull away from them, “Don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Yes you do!” said a third, “Tell us where they are you stupid bitch!”

“Let me go!” I said, “I don’t know who you’re talking about!”

“Don’t lie to us you whore,” said the first girl, “Tell us where they are!”

“I don’t know!” I said, “Let. Me. Go. Now!”

“Fucking skank!” said the second girl, slapping me across the face.

I gasped and held a hand to where she’d slapped me. It stung as I stared at her, not believing what she’d done.

“We’re gonna give you one more chance, bitch,” said the first one again, holding my arms behind my back.

“Tell us where the boys are,” said the third one.

I wouldn’t betray the boys, “I. Don’t. Know.” I said slowly and distinctly. 

“You fucking slag!” the second once screeched, as she charged at me, kicking me in the stomach. I groaned, and felt my legs fail me, the first girl holding me up, as the other girls continued to hit me everywhere they could. I felt blood drip from my nose and tasted it in my mouth. I felt the bruising on my whole body. 

The girl dropped me, and joined the rest in beating me. I felt a strong hit to the back of my head, and I gave up trying to defend myself. I just lay on the ground, as they laughed and ran away, leaving me there with just my tears.

I didn’t know how long I lay there on the ground. I could only think about the pain all over my body. Only when an elderly woman came to ask if I was alright, did I get up and start limping back to the hotel, tears streaming down my face as I did. 

I was done. 

*

Lina’s POV;

A knock was heard at the door of the hotel room, and we knew it was Ella. We’d found her note when we had woken up, and she’s been gone for a few hours now. Lou was complaining about his arm again as I went to open the door. The smile slipped from my face I opened the door to see Ella supporting herself on the doorframe. She was covered in blood and dirt, tears streaming down her face.

“Ohmygod Ella!” I said, rushing to help her, “What happened?!”

Ella just took a deep shuddering breath, sobbing, as I put her arm around my shoulders. 

“Abby!” I yelled, “Quick!”

Abby came running to the door, “Ella!” she said, putting her arm around Ella, helping me to get her in the room. We made our way to the living room, where the boys were. They looked shocked at Ella’s appearance, and began to ask a million questions. Niall came over and helped her to the couch. Ella hardly moved as she sat. 

“Ella, take deep breaths,” I said, “Tell us what happened?”

Ella took another deep shuddering breath and began to speak, sobs breaking her words, “I was walking – and th-the girls were there... I d-didn’t know them, b-but they started asking about the b-boys, and when I s-said I didn’t know, they s-started screaming at me, and then they b-beat me, and then left m-me...”

Niall held her close, but gently so as not to hurt her more. He murmured comforting words to her, but she just stared straight at the ground, as if he wasn’t there. The rest of us were too shocked for words. I didn’t like to think it, but it really was the boys’ fault that this happened to her. I looked at Abby and knew she felt the same way.

“Don’t worry, Ella,” Niall whispered to her, “It will be alright,”

“No...” Ella whispered.

“What?” said Niall.

“No.” said Ella, getting louder, though her voice still shook, “It won’t be alright! It’s never going to be alright! This is never going to stop! It will just happen again and again and I can’t do that!”

“Ella, stop, please,” said Niall.

“No!” Ella’s voice no longer shook, “I can’t anymore! I just can’t! I can’t deal with the fans, and and and the fame and I just can’t do it anymore!”

“Ella, please,” Niall said, looking to Abby and I for help, but I agreed with Ella.

“She’s right,” Abby said softly.

“What?” said Zayn.

“I said, she’s right!” Abby got louder, “We can’t do this! I don’t even know how we thought it would ever work, after everything we’ve been through, it was hard but this... this is just...”

She was at a loss for words, so I stepped in, “This was too far. Ella’s right, we can’t do this. After everything, it’s already been hard enough but this is too far. Okay, all we’ve done is dealt with fans since we’ve gotten here, and we’ve been patient, but now look what’s happened!”

“They’re just jealous fans–” said Liam.

“No!” I said, “They’re not just jealous fans, Liam! Look at her! Look what those girls did to her, just because she knows you! I’m sorry, but its gone too far now, we can’t anymore...”

“What do you mean? You can’t anymore?” said Liam.

“I-I, we, we can’t–” I couldn’t continue, stepping away from him, as tears started to fill my eyes.

“We can’t know you anymore,” said Abby quietly, “We’re done.”

Ella and I both nodded.

“Don’t say that,” said Zayn, “Please, we can’t control what they do–”

“It’s not about what they’ve done, and what you control, its the fact that Ella was beaten by a group of girls just for knowing you!” I said, pointing to Ella.

“It’s your fault...” Ella whispered.

“What?” said Niall.

“I said, it’s your fault!” said Ella, pulling away from Niall roughly, and wincing at the pain.

“Who else can we blame?” said Abby, as she stepped away as well, “Nothing like this ever happened to us before we knew you, now we’ve been chased by fans, and stalked, and had people at our houses, I mean, look what they did to Simoné! She lost her baby because of those girls! Even Lou got his arm broken, and now, Ella had the shit beaten out of her!”

“We’re all done,” I said, and stepped further away from them, tears running down my face.

“We can’t do it,” said Ella, getting up, ignoring her pain to join Abby and I.

“Don’t do this, girls,” said Zayn, reaching out to Abby, but she shook her head, stepping back again, even though it killed her to do it.

“I’m sorry...” Abby whispered, tears streaming freely down her face. We both helped Ella towards the door, grabbing our stuff as we did so. The boys followed. I opened the door with my free hand, and we turned to look at the boys.

I looked right into Liam’s eyes, “I’ll always love you, but we can’t do this...” I couldn’t continue as the tears fell from my eyes.

Abby didn’t say anything, she just kissed Zayn lightly on the lips, and stared deep into his eyes, before looking down, more tears dripping from her face. 

Niall gently lifted Ella’s head to look into her eyes, “You’ll always be my Mrs. Horan, no matter what...” he kissed her forehead. 

And with that, we turned, walked out the door, and never looked back.

***

After the girls left, they took Ella to the hospital to get cleaned up. She needed stitches in the back of her head, but other than that and much bruising she was fine. The boys tried to get in contact with the girls, but they stayed at Lina’s cousin’s house. They didn’t answer their phones, or reply to texts. 

After a week of trying, the boys gave up and went back to England. When they did, it made the girls even more upset to know that they were gone. It pained them terribly to leave what they had with the boys, but after what happened to Ella, they knew they couldn’t do it anymore. It was too much, they wanted normalcy.

They lost all contact with the boys, changed their numbers and deleted their Twitter accounts. They only kept in touch with Simoné, who had stayed in Australia with Ashton. 

A few months later, the girls moved to England for university. It had always been a dream of theirs, since they were little, and they felt that they needed a fresh start. They stayed away from the big cities as much as possible, and never saw the boys again.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 437 30
" What's wrong?" "Nothing, why do you even care?" "No angel like you should ever be sad," "What a-are you doing?!" Harry and Louis are best friends...
193K 1.1K 38
❝COMPLETED❞ A trip to London will change everything. After meeting Zayn Malik in the airport Taylor and her bestfriend, Alice, become inseparable f...
15.7K 253 23
More than Just Best Band Friends FanFic of Cali4nia Girls, Cimorelli, and One Direction When a YouTube sensation Cimorelli is asked to tour wit...
269K 6.3K 36
Gisella or as she prefered to be called Ella has a pretty normal life. She has a dad and a mom. But when her mom leaves for some American man and her...