Voldemort's Daughter (Complet...

By infinitemonster16

Bellatrix becomes pregnant with Voldemort's child and he takes the chance to teach the child everything he kn... More

Chapter 1 ~edited~
Chapter 2 ~edited~
Chapter 3 ~edited~
Chapter 4 ~edited~
Chapter 5 ~edited~
Chapter 6 ~edited~
Chapter 7 ~edited~
Chapter 8 ~edited~
Chapter 9 ~edited~
Chapter 10 ~edited~
Chapter 11 ~edited~
Chapter 12 ~edited~
Chapter 13 ~edited~
Chapter 14 ~edited~
Chapter 15 ~edited~
Chapter 16 ~edited~
Chapter 17 ~edited~
Chapter 18 ~edited~
Chapter 19 ~edited~
Chapter 20 ~edited~
Chapter 21 ~edited~
Chapter 22 ~edited~
Chapter 24 ~edited~
Chapter 25 ~edited~
Chapter 26 ~edited~
Chapter 27 ~edited~
Chapter 28 ~edited~
Chapter 29 ~edited~
Chapter 30 ~edited~
Chapter 31 ~edited~
Chapter 32 ~edited~
Chapter 33 ~edited~
Chapter 34 ~edited~
Chapter 35 ~edited~
Chapter 36 ~edited~
Chapter 37 ~edited~
Chapter 38 ~edited~
Chapter 39 ~edited~
Chapter 40 ~edited~
Chapter 41 ~edited~
Epilogue ~edited~

Chapter 23 ~edited~

6.1K 216 16
By infinitemonster16

"Do you know what you have to do for the second task?" Ginny asked as she flipped through another book.

"Sort of?"

"The task is in three days Juli!"

"I know that Ginny! I know it has to do with the Lake, which means I'll probably have to go under water. I'm just not sure what I'm suppose to be looking for."

"Can I hear the clue?" Ginny closed the book and opened up another one.

"You have to listen to it under water," Juliet stacked the pile of books and shoved them to the side.

"Well do you remember what it said at least?"

"I have to find something that I'll miss."

"Well what's important to you that you would miss if it was gone."

"I don't know!"

"Juli!!"

* * * * * * * *

"Champions have only one hour to dive into the Lake and find something that was stolen from them last night," Professor Dumbledore announced, "At the sound of the canon!"

The signal went off, interrupting him, and the champions dove into the cold water.

Juliet used the Bubble-Head Charm like Fleur and Viktor had transfigured himself into a shark. Sinking down to the bottom, she started swimming straight ahead.

She had no clue where she was going or what she was looking for. Eventually, she came to a cluster of seaweed and got tangled up in it.

She spotted Fleur also in the seaweed and watched as she suddenly sank down to the bottom.

Feeling slightly panicked, she managed to cut herself loose with her wand and kept swimming. A figure swam past her and she followed it. Coming to an opening, she found herself surrounded by merpeople.

She saw two people chained and tied to rocks and they were completely unconscious. One of the ropes had already been cut off which meant Viktor already left.

She noticed that one of the remaining people was Harry. She quickly swam to him and released him from the rope binding him. She hesitated for a moment when she saw the little girl still strapped down but decided to leave her for Fleur.

Juliet grabbed Harry by the arm and swam back up to the surface.

When her head broke through the surface the Charm went away. Harry was suddenly awake and started spitting out water.

"J-J-Juli," he stuttered out in surprise.

"Harry, are you alright?"

"F-fine."

They reached the platform where they were then taken to Madam Pomfrey, who gave them towels and blankets.

"How did you get down there?"

Harry shivered, "I-I don't know, Professor McGonagall told me to go to her office and the next thing I know everything went black."

Juliet's teeth chattered, "I didn't think it would be you."

"What do you mean?"

"The clue said something you would miss would be down there."

"So you would miss me if I was gone?"

She felt her cheeks warm up, "She must've known we are best friends."

"Who did Viktor bring up?"

Juliet looked around and then pointed, "Hermione."

Harry laughed, "Of course. What happened to Fleur?"

"I don't know, she must still be down there."

"The hour is almost up."

Juliet started to breath rapidly, "I should've saved the other girl too."

"She wasn't for you to save, Dumbledore won't let her stay there."

Juliet ignored him and continued to dry herself. The hour mark passed.

"Ms. Fleur Delacour was not able to complete the task therefore has been disqualified," Professor Dumbledore announced.

The little girl from the Lake was brought back up and Fleur, who had to be saved, was waiting for her and she was crying.

Juliet felt horrible, "Harry..."

"Don't worry about it Juli, it's not your fault, she was not yours to save."

"Do you really believe that?"

"Yes."

* * * * * * * *

Juliet sat at her spot with a mug full of hot chocolate. The steam warmed up her chilly nose.

It was a cold day for April and classes had been cancelled today due to a massive cold that was going around.

Juliet felt lucky that she didn't have a cold, getting sick didn't agree with her and her temper.

The sounds of puddles being stepped in caused her to look away from the scenery.

"Good morning Harry."

"Morning Juli."

"Did you escape the cold too?"

"Luckily, Cho got sick though and I've been avoiding her."

Juliet smirked, "Are you sure it's just because of the cold?"

"Yes," he looked at her questionably, "we've been together for almost half a year now."

"Wow, already?"

"Goes by fast huh?"

"Mmm hmm."

"So, are you ready for the last task?"

"I think so, I got to see the maze being built. Honestly, I'm still a bit nervous for it."

"You're a brilliant witch though!"

"True," she chuckled, "but I didn't think the other two tasks would be difficult and they were."

"I hope you win."

"Thanks Harry," she sighed, "I do too."

* * * * * * * *

Juliet panted and yelled out in frustration. She wiped the sweat from her eyes and took in a deep breath.

Composing herself, she placed her right hand to the bush next to her and ran her fingers along it until she came to the end. It led to nowhere.

She tapped her temple with her fingertips and tried to think about the advice everyone had given her.

Stay to the right.

Use your wand.

Red sparks if you need to get out.

Remember if you need a compass use the spell...

Juliet couldn't remember the spell Hermione had taught her and she was starting to panic. She thought back to when the task had started.

"Find the Cup if you must, but remember that not only your skills will be tested, so be careful."

Viktor and Fleur had nodded solemnly but Juliet had stared at him confused. What good were their skills if it wouldn't help them.

Juliet let go of the breath she was holding and tried to retrace her steps. She turned left and then placed her hand on the hedge again.

Her heart pounded against her chest when she heard a scream. Her fear grew as she kept trying to move. The ear splitting scream sounded again and she suddenly felt paralyzed.

"Hello?" she whispered to no one.

* * * * * * * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 46 31
"It's not who you are born as, it's who you grow up to be." The war ended, serenity returned for almost fourteen years in the wizard world. Everyon...
32K 908 31
Sirius Black is dead, Bellatrix Lestrange is escaping, Lord Voldemort is coming, and Harry Potter's whole world is collapsing. The closest thing he...
7.2K 151 20
The daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange finally goes to Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. But with her mother as one of the most dangerous dea...
17.5K 166 67
Meet Jaya Smith or is that her true identity? Her whole life shes lived a life but what if all that life was false? What if what she thought had been...