Innocence Lost {Tokyo Ghoul}

Autorstwa TG_Fan_Nekocriza

In this world full of sin The demons that lurk within the hearts of people and takes shape as them but, they... Więcej

Authors note
1 |What Didn't Happen part 1
2 |What Didnt Happen part 2
3 |Metamorphosis
I'M NOT GIVING UP!
4|The boy's Frustration or Heart break
5 |A New Life Is Made
6| Entering The World of Ghouls
7|Want Meat?
8|The Oddest Night
Another A/n
9 |Applying To Be Minimum Wager Barista
11|Confinement
12| Death Sentence
12|0.1
Sorry..minna
13| Scary
14| Rush Hour At Friday
15|Unknown Enemy
16| Learning
17| Masks and Cannibalism?

10|True Power

99 19 25
Autorstwa TG_Fan_Nekocriza

This will be a mess, hope you understand :/

----

"Its nice meet you, MISS YUNA~" He mouthed the words, slowly that it made me shudder even more. Remaining silent like a mouse in church, I nodded to the brown haired man, Hideyoshi noticed the tension between us.

"Um....Yuna-chan, we were just about to head out" Three pairs of eyes were on me. "So..Anyway, why are you doing here?" Hide showed his mischievous grin, as he raises his brows.

"Oh...I know! You came to visit.."

"Your boyfriend right? And that boy's name is....". He points at Kaneki enthusiastically.

"Is none other man, than... me!"

Hide laughed loudly as he patted Kaneki's back with great force, Ken scratched his cheek in a way he felt sheepish. I chuckled at the two, they still acted like kids.

"Hide, stop it!" Ken whined at his bestfriend, grasping his shoulders as he pulled him near to his ear.
"Your embarrassing me — again" he hissed as the cheerful boy smile grew.

"Guys, stop it" My laughter masked the presence of anxiety, thank goodness they noticed,

"So where are you going, with that guy". Especial I mouthed the last word at the dark colored haired man with glasses, having a large scowl with it at the corner, having a bored or angered facial feature.

"I'm going to Nishio senpai's house, to get the materials from last year" Then Hide realizes something, that he wanted to tease Kaneki more and other than that...

"You, Kaneki? What are you gonna do?"

"Well I'm-"

"You're gonna stay with Yuna for the whole day!" He cuts him off again as the blond male exclaimed loudly to the empty corridor.

"Wha? But I-"

"No! your gonna talk to Yuna, she's probably depressed when you're not around". The raven haired boy started to protest but was interrupted once more.

"Come on, Nishio senpai!" Ken's bestfriend walks away, his arms rested on his head as they went on the senpai follows with hands in his pockets. My lips pull into a frown.

This will not end well, I can't let Hideyoshi go alone.

--Kaneki--

As the two left, Yuna stayed quiet well this was strange. Because she's a talkative person not a minute goes by she won't utter a word. Taking a glance at the beautiful girl, my brows furrowed in over thinking the whole thing. She had a different aura; her fists had been balled up, a scowl was also present. Yuna had that scary look in her eyes, like she was wants to hurt person. Maybe she doesn't like Nishio senpai very much. Well, I better listen to Hide she really might be depressed. So what to do with a depressed person?

Have a fun play date? I could ask her out again

And

This time I will

Have that date

----Yuna--

"Hey, Yuna" The boy waves his hand at me, bringing me back to reality. Blinking twice I look up to him, having paid no attention to my actions this might be a problem. He was now in front of me. That concerned look again shone in his grey eyes. This never seems to stop, he always worries about me but, I have to protect Hide from that ghoul known,

As Nishio Nishiki.

"Ah Ken sorry, but I have to go too" I pressed my hands to together in hopes of putting a believable act, I can't believe I was lying to him, but this had to be done.

"I have some important business to deal with, so...I'll get going!" Before he could ask for the details, I dashed down to the corner. Sorry Kaneki, I have to do this alone. Down to the steps.

With light steps I descended down the stairs once again, and out into the court yard. Taking up glances at any possible place. My scowl lightened a bit, to see two familiar heads bobbing around the small street.

They exited the metal gates —with silent sprints — I caught up with them. The two men men ended up in a shop that sold taiyaki, even though I was only away from ear shot ( hiding at a corner next to it), the aromatic scent of the pastry made my inside's crawl with disgust. Smelling human food felt revolting to me. The once sweet taste of bean paste and the fluffy pancake, that I can never partake anymore.

What a cruel world this really is.

Now, as they finished they strolled down to a - really dark - alley, Nishio was taking the lead. I followed sneakily, but was close enough to hear their conversation.

"So, who's the girl from before, Nagachicka?" They kept on walking through the narrow alley, as I was running out of hiding places.

"Oh, she was my classmate in highschool," they went in deeper. I was really getting worried, hasn't Hideyoshi noticed he was luring him into his sick trap?

"So, do you like her?" Hide halted as the ghoul kept on walking.
lowering his hands above his head.

"I kinda do but.."

"But what?" He spat out, like the man didn't care. As he too stopped.

"Kaneki likes her, I couldn't possibly-" With a swift turn from his foot Nishiki — kicked Hideyoshi to a dead end.

"Quit being humble," he adjusted his rectangular glasses with his thumb, from the bridge of his pointy nose. "And I know your there Yuna-chan, come out". He hissed delightfully

He felt my presence? I hid pretty well why did he-

"I said show yourself or your so called boyfriend will die today!"
He interrupted my train of thought. As he scanned for my location, not bad. But, I was more worried for Hide, please be alright.

"Hurry up I'm-"

"Alright, alright quit your whining, jerk" I stepped out of my hiding spot. Hands tucked in my pocket, to cloak my fear. My nose twitched, anxiety crept once again, still I stood my ground. There was some thing I needed to do...

To show my dominance. I needed to act cocky. Or else the guy at the dead end who was hopefully alive and my life were still here until tomorrow.

"You know I hate it when a person whose younger, back talks it really pisses me off especially if its a b*tch such as yourself."

"That a fact?" I slid off my bag tossing it to the side, can I beat this guy head on? "Touka really really whopped your ass, maybe I can do the same?" crouching down to a fighting position — I must be an insane person to do this — I was picking a fight with a ghoul. A real life ghoul.

No matter, I shrugged uncertainty, still I have my composure just use your talent. And everything will be - the sound of loud -steps pounded through, he hadn't let me collect my thoughts in time as the brown haired guy charged with his agility to max speed.

"That little girl just had the upper hand, your not even a worthy opponent ". A fist exploded from the bottom as it tried to hit my head, I knew the course of action.

Dodge until you find an opening.

With that note taken I evaded his punches and kicks by a hair. On the left he shot an uppercut. He failed miserably. As I returned the favor with a face full, of my sneakers. As I backed flipped to distance myself using my hands. He growled in anger or annoyance I didn't care. He was like a human who can't fight.

Sweat beaded my forehead as I faced my opponent with a smirk — still I knew what to do — This was easy, this guy wasn't good at hand to hand combat, I can finish him off with just-

The sound of flesh ripping from its body screeched loudly. As a crimson haze emitted from Nishiki's back. It took seconds to register the situation. As my jaw dropped knowing I had lost an impossible game.

Crap! This is not good

He was after all a ghoul, which means he uses that predatory organ they all have in common.

The kagune

"That's cheating! " I hissed with gritted teeth, that jerk really had tricks up his sleeves.

"No, it's not stupid" he spat back, observing his weapon, the Kagune resembled that of serpent's tail,

"Your a ghoul ain't you? So,". He bolted with speed unimaginable to a human, his  predatory organ ready to strike as it neared its target  — me —"Why don't you use yours?!" And with that attack thrown its bullet fast actions lurched it's pulsing green-like organ.

The hit connected, with the sound of a loud wet squish through my stomach, it went in like a can being opened with a dull knife, it was not a sight great sight to see. "Ack!" Wailing out in the stinging sensation, a quarter of blood spilled from my mouth in a matter of seconds.

My abdomen inflamed with searing pain - as the Kagune punctured me from it's owner - So this is what it feels to be stabbed? Well, It hurts like hell, but in the past it was much, much worse from before. He retracted his Kagune, As I plummeted flat on my back with a dull thud of bone and rumpled sound of clothes, I couldn't get up — was I done for? Out for the count — Hideyoshi will die by the hands of this guy, and I have done nothing to help him. As my body still ached from blood loss, I thought hit me...

Wearing a mask was easy to begin with.....so, why can't I just pretend to be strong for a while? At least I defeated him, that's what counts anyway this is what I needed to do this,

For his sake. Not mine

With all my depleted strength I rose, propping my arms for elevation, while my feet shuffled to get to equal ground as the sound of ragged breathing escaped my crimson stained lips.

"You still wanna fight?" Nishio asked with that asshat like tone, I was on all fours no, I couldn't even use my feet, even the small movements hurt, I could hear pulsing and that same tingle in my right eye, this will be gamble and I'm sure of it.

Raising my head to face the ghoul, revealing a crimson iris swimming in a pool of black tar to my right — and a blue eye with white scelera, signaling my readiness for the battle. I stood up, not flinching to my wounds. As I smirked which gave notice to the now frowning Nishiki.

"What's with that smug expression, brat?"

This situation made me remember my childhood days, but that's another story to tell. "Oh nothing, just saying you pick on people were weak and that makes you weak too"

"Why you little-"

"Just let me take my friend, so we can call it a day" I gave him a death glare, still my stomach churned from something but my mind was telling me bear with it. "And I'll let you live"

"I'm not that-"

"Just do it or.. " My right eye gave off that popping sensation again, veins pulsed loudly I could hear it. "You will die today." I said calmly, being fixated to my opponent ahead.

"Well! You really are an insolent kid. "

Here goes everything, our lives were on the line. The shattering of bone and flesh came out my back. It felt as if something was burning as my own predatory organ came out -two shinning red- tentacles appeared behind me.

Even if I become a monster, I will protect those who are important to me.

"Come on coward, let's get this over with" I lurched with the speed like that of a cheetah. My tentacle shot up, he dodged, using his kagune to propel himself, lucky bastard. It was his turn to attack - I too evaded, grabbing his Kagune with a so-called hug, It tried to shake me off, but no I will not let go.

I grinned seeing my cue, that opening. His stomach was defenseless and easy to strike, he can't even block, it was now or never. Positioning my Kagune to him with a swift stab he sensed the pain from the organ where it had been discharged. It took him milliseconds to counter. But the second time he also failed. My Kagune pierced him, a giant whole emerged as I continuously impaled him.

Blood curdling sounds erupted from the ghoul named Nishio Nishiki, I odd chant played over and over in my mind

Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab!Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab!Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab!!Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab!Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab!

"Ahhh!" He screamed for me to stop, anguish filled his throat

No, I can't let him go now, I was having too much fun, A wide smile crept as I continued, not caring for anything else than my toy.

Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab!Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab!Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab!!Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! Red crimson squirted as it splattered everywhere, so it even covered me and Hide, with a thrust, from my Kagune I shot him up to the other end off the alley. Hearing trash and other materials crash at the other end.

"T-That was Rize's Kagune, damn it! I got beaten by a girl.." Nishiki stammered with the words. Was he dead? I didn't care any more. I shuffled towards the still unconscious male, as I clutched my bloodied up stomach, a single line of crimson red stained his somehow angelic like face.

"Thank god that's over w...with" my vision dimmed and contrasted as I plopped to the ground my sight blurred to smudges of black and white and with the color of shocking violet? heavy breaths. I saw an image of a figure standing over me, who was this person? Could they have seen my fight will the report me to the CCG? But no I didn't bother caring, at the very least I saved Hide......

"I saved him" I muttered. My stomach growled, saying to eat something.

"Yeah, you did" a disembodied voiced agreed.

----
Well this was pretty hard, first try on a fight scene what do you guys think?
Comment. Share and or..maybe vote? If you liked this small fight scene.
Sorry guys for the late update and have a merry Christmas where ever you guys are😊😊
Have I improved on this chap?
Comment pls don't be a silent reader

And another quick note/
If any one is interested on making IN a cover pls notify me and we'll talk about it.

Credits will be given to the maker of the book cover and votes on their book
And recommendations to my fellow writers\ cover makers
So any one..

Who's up for the challenge?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

360K 13.3K 54
~Cringe warning~ Constant hunger. That is all I felt, until something changed. I remember growing up in a stone cell, the place reeked of blood and d...
264K 6.9K 25
⚠️1ST BOOK OF THE TOKYO GHOUL SERIES⚠️ ➖➖ ●C O M P L E T E D● Time had seem to...
3.3K 105 21
It is fanfiction about the Touken couple. This story follows the development of Tokyo ghoul root A. But it's had some changes and some extra events...
129K 3.4K 24
A young girl named (y/n) lived in a world belonging to two. Ghouls and humans. Though she was taught to fear and hate ghouls, she just couldn't. Some...