The Titans Strike Back (Trans...

PrincessAura273 tarafından

Sequel to One Goal Two Worlds.vThe Transformers Titans travel to the Cybertronian Underworld to rescue Madaly... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - Madalyn's Disappearance
Chapter 2 - We're All In This Together
Chapter 3 - Cybertronian Underworld
Chapter 4 - Najat's Test
Chapter 5 - Selina's Test
Chapter 6 - David's Test
Chapter 7 - Emanuel's Test
Chapter 8 - Madalyn's Test
Chapter 10 - Home
Chapter 11 - Mia vs. Chaos Bringer
Chapter 12 - The Truth
Chapter 13 - Madalyn vs. Najat & Selina
Chapter 14 - Plans Of Our Own
Chapter 15 - Chaos Bringer's Test
Chapter 16 - Madalyn vs. Emanuel
Chapter 17 - Madalyn vs. David
Chapter 18 - Game Plan
Chapter 19 - Madalyn vs. Chaos Bringer Round 3
Chapter 20 - Chaos Bringer Revealed
Chapter 21 - One Member Short

Chapter 9 - Occurrences

209 5 0
PrincessAura273 tarafından

Mia's P.O.V.

Me and my mom were helping the movers bring in our furniture and other belongings into our new apartment. Movers brought in a flat screen TV, a couch, tons of stuff.

Mom: And that goes over there.

I brought in a small box and set it down on the dinner table and took in the surroundings of our new home. The floor was a light vanilla shade of yellow while the wallpapers were light pink and the ceiling was white. Two big doors were used to enter the apartment and the room was huge! I walked out to the balcony and checked out the view of the city.

Mia: Man this is so cool! A new home and a new start.

???: Mia? Is that you up there?

I looked down at the front yard of the apartment to see a teenaged boy looking up at me. He had mid long brown hair, brown eyes, a dark blue jacket, a Minecraft t-shirt, jeans and black sneakers. He also wore a dark blue and black bandana around his forehead.

Mia: No way! Is that really you Iestyn?

********

Me and Iestyn were sitting on a park bench out in the park that was in the middle of the apartment complex I moved into.

Iestyn: I'm sorry that I'm the only one in the welcoming committee Mia, but I'm so glad you moved into our neighbourhood.

Mia: I guess everyone else is still in the Cybertronian Underworld. I just feel so useless you know? I wish I could help.

Iestyn: Yeah me too. But all we can do now is hope and wait for everyone to come back home safely.

Mia: Boy I sure wish I was done there to help them in battle. How come you didn't go with them Iestyn?

Iestyn: Huh?

Mia: It just seems really weird to me. I mean, your like the smartest Titan around.

Iestyn: I know this is going to sound dumb, but I really don't know the answer to that question Mia. It's like something was holding me back.

???: Mia!

Mia: Huh?

I looked up to see my mom at the entrance to our apartment building watching me. She smiled and waved at me and Iestyn.

Mia: I'll be right there mom!

Iestyn: Wait, that reminds me. I better get going. I have stuff to do, but I'll catch you later. It was nice seeing you again!

I watched as Iestyn picked up his grocery bag as he got up from his seat from the bench. He gave a wave as he walked away while saying hi to mom before taking off.

Mia: Something weird is going on with Iestyn. But what?

***********

Iestyn's P.O.V.

I was walking along the city river on my way back to Emanuel's house from Mia's new apartment building. It just didn't feel right with the others gone. They've been in the Cybertronian Underworld for a while now. I'm starting to worry. As I passed by a family, a small boy pointed out something in the sky.

Boy: Mommy! Mommy! A flying saucer!

The boy took off after his parents as I looked up at the sky. I spotted a flash of light, like a star shining in the night sky. The object soared through the sky like a shooting star. It was beautiful. But then, all of a sudden I felt this weird sensation in my head. I eye lids felt heavy all of a sudden and I found myself tumbling forward and rolling down the hill while crashing into a bush. After that I completely blacked out.

*********

Mia's P.O.V.

I was getting some things out of one of the moving boxes, when there was a sudden blinding light. At first I thought it was just the sun, but then it came to me that the sun wouldn't shine that much. I then saw a card fly through the balcony and entered the room. On the card was a hologram of a Transformer. It was a pink femme. It looked so familiar.

Mia: What's going on?

The card landed on the dinning room table and the blinding light lowered itself.

Mia: It looks like.... An Autobot?

???: You must not allow Megatron to take control of the Infinity Core.

That voice.... Could it be?

(Flashback)

Elita-1: You must find and protect the Infinity Core from Megatron at all costs! The fate of Cybertron is in your hands!

(End of Flashback)

Mia: Elita-1?!

I got up from the floor and walked over to the table. I extended my hands towards her and the card hovered in the air, landing in the palm of my hands.

Mia: It is you! And don't worry, everything will be alright.

**********

Adittea's P.O.V.

Me and my father were riding our bikes near the river, but I stopped short in my tracks when I spotted a body in a bush at the bottom of the hill next to the river. I hooped off my bike and bolted down the hill, nearly tripping myself as I reached the bottom. When I found the body in the bush, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Adittea: DAD COME QUICK!

I had to help my friend Iestyn. My dad helped him up and we rushed him back to my house.

Adittea: Is he going to be okay Dad?

As if on que, Iestyn slowly opened his eyes, taking in his surroundings as he spotted me and my dad.

Iestyn: Adittea? What's going on?

Adittea: Iestyn don't move. Me and my dad will do everything we can to help you.

*********

Iestyn was resting on the couch in the living room at my house with a blanket over his body and a wash cloth with water over his forehead. I walked over to the counter and picked up a card deck carrier and showed him.

Iestyn: What'cha got there Adittea?

Adittea: This is my Transformers collection. I use it to carry my tablet and ability cards. I hide them in here to keep them safe from my older sister. She thinks I'm becoming a little too into this game.

Iestyn: She thinks your obsessed?

Adittea: Well can you blame her? Ever since you helped me with the game, I've been winning matches like crazy. She's just worried about me that's all. Anyway, you should get some rest now. If you need a doctor just let my dad know and he'll take care of it.

Iestyn: Thanks Adittea.

Adittea: No problem. Do you need some water or anything?

Iestyn: Yeah, that'd be great.

Adittea: Kay, be right back.

I took off out of the room and into the kitchen.

*********

Mia's P.O.V.

I was standing on the roof of my apartment building looking out at the city with Elita-1. Her hologram stood next to my tablet on the edge of the roof.

Elita-1: The positive energy within the Infinity Core that it emits is the source of all life. Any living thing that comes in contact with it, immediately draws it in and incredible things can happen. Some are simple and pure, while others are so amazing they can even be called miracles. Everything needs this energy to survive. But because the energy is so powerful, it has been hard for me to harness it and move around freely in your world. That's why I have come to you Mia. I need your help.

Mia: I get all that, but why me?

Elita-1: Because I know your wish is to battle along side your friends. And I came back to battle with you, and to stop Megatron from not just destroying Cybertron but Earth as well. It is a battle that we must win.

???: Sorry but that's not going to happen.

I turned around and my eyes widened in shock as I looked at a teenaged boy just a few feet away from me. He had purple hair, a red visor that covered his face but left the mouth, wore a long black trench goth like coat, purple leather pants, black boots, and black and red biker gloves.

Mia: Chaos Bringer!

Chaos Bringer: I came here to collect the Infinity Core.

**********

Adittea's P.O.V.

Adittea: I brought the water you wanted Iestyn--

But once I walked back into living room I stopped in my tracks and released the cup. It crashed to the floor as water splashed everywhere and glass shattered on the floor. Iestyn wasn't on the couch anymore.

Adittea: Where did he go?!

**********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I was flying through the sky of the Cybertronian Underworld covered with a bright red light. I was soon joined by friends who also flew along side me. Selina was covered in a red light, while David had yellow, Emanuel had orange, and Najat had dark blue.

Micronus: You have passed the tests.

Vector Prime: You have proven yourselves worthy of being Cybertronian Soldiers.

Liege Maximo: The fate of Cybertron is in your hands.

Onyx: We are counting on you. Don't let us down.

Alpha Trion: Only you can return Cybertron to its orginal state. It is up to you now.

Me and my friends lights fused together and all of us at once were fired at the speed of light. We zipped through multiple galaxies, stars, and planets, before reaching our destination. Earth.

**********

Megatronus's P.O.V.

I watched as the humans and their Transformers partners left the Cybertronian Underworld.

Megatronus: They are indeed a powerful team, but the one who leads them I'm not so sure about.

*********

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.8K 329 45
Book 2 of Forever Series Julie has awoken, finding herself asleep on the floor of a dark alley in the middle of the night. With no idea where the Pri...
7.3K 297 19
Leading the Autobots on her own, Riley begins to lose control over them as her sparkmate is missing. Not only is she losing connection with the Autob...
17.2K 660 19
Sequel to 'You saved me (A Dreadwing Tale) If you have not read the first book, I would advise doing so. We left our hero's at a major loss. Shelby'...
287 15 15
Optimus Prime's survival is in doubt after Megatron destroys the Autobot Base. The Autobots try to reconnect after being separated to avoid detection...