Scomiche Smut (And Sometimes...

By ScomicheKavi

Lots of smut, some weird stuff, some fucked up stuff, (some the readers love but I really don't like) some fl... More

Note
The interview
Chocolate hearts
Crazy happy butt secks
Caught
Work. Part 1
Crazy happy butt secks 2
We're live!
Work (part 2)
Contest results
R.I.P
Birthday spankings
Cheating (bdsm) PART ONE
Cheating (bdsm) part 2
Sleeping beauty
Baby scotty (smut ver)
Ten ;) (get it!?!?)
Sick
tiny shower("vacation" part 1/3)
shhhh(vacation 2/3)
READ
i missed you
Scars
The Closet
Valentines Ass
the closet 2
the closet 3
quick note:
Requests???????
The Girl (Take It Back 1)

Daddy

5.5K 106 49
By ScomicheKavi

(Omg I can't believe how many of you wanted something like this haha.)
I tried to not copy other one shots like this, because it's hard to be original with these XD
So I tried, but I'm no DeanneAdams that's for sure.

I also mixed this in with 2 requests for edging.

Mitch-

"Scott" I whispered, poking Scott's arm while he was playing on his phone.

He ignored me.

"Scotty" I said, poking again, hoping he'd notice.

I waited a minute.

Then I realized what he was waiting for.
It was our rule, and I'd forgotten again.

Oopsie.

"Daddy?"

He sighed, putting his phone down.

"What is it mitch?" He asked, sounding bored.

"Can we play?" I asked innocently.

"Now?"

I nodded.

"I've been good 
today Daddy, and I miss your giant cock filling me up"

I rested my chin in the crook of his arm. And looked up at him, using my "cute face"

Scott rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but I'm warning you, I'm not gonna go slow."

I blushed.

He kissed my cheek.

"I need you to go into my room, get naked, and wait for me on the bed, can you do that for me baby?"

I nodded excitedly. "Yes daddy!"

I scurried off to obey him.

I quickly stripped myself of every piece of clothing, not caring where they landed.

I lied down on my stomach, and got comfy.

I cuddled with my giant rilakkuma while I waited, because why not.

"Have I ever told you how adorable you are?" I heard him ask from the doorway.

I nodded.

"Especially that cute little ass of yours." He said.

He walked over, and playfully slapped said ass.

I giggled.

He walked around me and the bed several times, just looking at me.

"So...you gonna do anything or are you just gonna stare?" I asked, getting a little impatient.

He smacked my ass twice, "are you forgetting who's in charge of this relationship?" He said sternly.

"Sorry daddy." I looked down, ashamed that I had acted that way.

"Its okay Mitchy, you know I love your sassyness."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

He bent from his waist and leaned down to kiss me.

It started off small and cute, but quickly became much more heated.

I let him slide his tongue into my mouth, his lips messing around and tangling up and around mine,

as i reached out, amd started to slowly stroke his cock until it was completely hardened and ready, bringing him to the point where his dick was throbbing and hot with lust.

“Tell daddy what you want,” Scott whispered with a smirk, definitely enjoying this almost more than I was.

“Daddy, please,” i whispered,

"Daddy…I want your long cock inside of me. Pummeling me. Pounding into me and making me scream making me beg my big, strong, daddy to cum. P-Please, daddy,”

I whimpered, spreading my legs apart almost as far as they could go.

I let my hand trail down to my own cock with another whimper, grabbing at my painfully hardened member.

“No No mitchy!” Scott scolded,
slapping my hand away quickly.

"Owie!"

"Don’t be a naughty boy. You know your cock is daddy’s to touch. Daddy’s and only daddy’s.” he smirked

I groaned in complaint, but obeyed Scott's orders and moved my hands to behind me head to keep them in place,
while Scott moved down to potion himself between my sprawled legs.

“Did you finger yourself while I was in the bathroom, like the slut you are? Did you stretch your hole out?”

I blushed "yes sir."

He coated his cock in a thick layer of lube and trailed his free hand’s fingers to my opening just to locate it.

I shuddered, my neck snapping back and stared staring up to the ceiling.

My hole was throbbing, unclenching and clenching around nothing with lust.

“Good boy,” scott whispered, finally moving his cock to my hole and slowly pushing the head in,
making both of us moan in unison as the feeling we had both needed was finally allowed.

“You’re just daddy’s little slut, aren’t you?” He said, pushing in the rest of his seven inches into me quickly.

"Yes.' i growled, answering his question and moaning in pleasure. "Yes, daddy. I’m your little slut."
I said.
"Look me in the eyes while I’m fucking you, baby." he demanded,beginning to move his hips up and back, making his cock slither in and out of my closing hole.

I obeyed, my eyes moving to trail over his insanely hot body, letting them stare at his toned chest, then moving up to his eyes to make eye contact, making the feeling of Scott fucking me in and out even better.

"D-Daddy! It feels so good!" i squeaked, not daring to let my eyes move away from his, since it would go against my daddy’s orders.

"I know, baby." he grunted, moving his lower half of his body faster and harder, trying to get his cock more inside of me than it had ever had gone.

I let out a loud gasp, my whole body shaking and shivering just as the tip of Scott’s cock hit up against my prostate  and causing my stomach to whirl.

"Daddy. Daddy I need you to touch me! Please, g-rab your baby boy’s cock."

I whispered, my back arching as I gripped a pillow tightly.

"How could I say no to a little boy with such good manners?"

He moved his hand up and down vigorously, his middle finger staying put on the slit of my cock and tapping at it like a microphone to tease him even more so.

"Oh…Daddy…Daddy, oh my god…Fuck me harder, please daddy" I said over and over again, as he thruster deep inside me several times.

"Da-Daddy." I grunted in pleasure and worry. “Daddy I’m gonna cu-cum, fuck.” i moaned.

I reached down to touch myself, earning a low and disapproving noise from Scott.

“Not until daddy does, remember? You want to be my good boy, right? Well you’re going to have to hold it in,” he said

He took my wrists, and reached down, grabbing my shirt that I had haphazardly thrown to the floor.

I felt him tie my hands to the bedpost.

"Aww, why?" I fake whined.

"I told you not to touch yourself" he said simply, as he suddenly thrust back into me.

I let out a slightly annoyed sigh but it was lost in my groans and moans and calling out for him to let me cum.

I pulled hard at my restraints, but not too hard, because I didn't want to ruin my shirt.

He sped up, going harder better faster and stronger inside of me, and he finally released.

He came right inside of me, making his cum slime around inside, which only made me want to cum even more!

“Beg daddy for it, baby. Beg him to let you cum.”

I nodded.

“Please daddy!” i shouted loudly,
So loudly the neighbors probably heard and probably ended up very confused and disturbed.

Even though they were probably used to it by now.

“Please d-daddy, let me cum! I won’t be naughty anymore! I’ll be your good boy! Just, jesus fucking fuck please daddy!”

Scott noticeably tried to hide a giggle as he nodded to me, while pulling out slowly as a silent way of approval.

"Okay baby. Cum for daddy." He growled.

all noises and body movements stopped as he came, the white and hot liquid leaking from my slit onto my own stomach and nearly pouring in little streams out of my throbbing, red, raw cock.

Scott collapsed next to to me, and pet my hair as I came down from my high.

"Woah..." I said finally, "that was...amazing "

He chuckled "why thank you." He said as he untied me from the bedpost.

I rolled over to face him.

"Thank you daddy" I smiled softly.

"You're very welcome"

I closed my eyes, and rolled over onto his chest.

"Sleepy?"

"Mhm. Real sleepy" I mumbled, my voice muffled by his chest.

He kissed my forehead.

"Good night baby"

"Night-night daddy" I mumbled, as I drifted off into dream land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
61.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...