The 7 Kin (Fairy tail)(On Hol...

By overrealisticvampire

Romeo and Wendy both go missing, Pups are being stolen, one of the great packs is killed off, Nothing good is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I'm Sorry
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Some News
Face reveal

Chapter 6

97 6 0
By overrealisticvampire

"The time of war is coming. When two sides collide with the force of a great storm. Only one side will survive, while the other loses many and vanishes."
A silver wolf stood on top of a mountain, glaring into the forest below him. He's silver pelt had blue swirls on his front arms, a milky underbelly and a necklace with the teeth of many wrapped around he's fluffy neck.

 "Only 7 will remain when this is over. And when it is, I'll hunt them all down. One by one. They will perish. Just like the cougars that watched over them, many years ago.

Igneel.

Metalicana.
Grandeeney.
Weisslogia.
Skiadrum. And the other two, And mystery to all wolf kind.
No matter. They won't be invited to the party anyway." with a spine chilling grin, the silver alpha turned around and walked into the forest behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 186 16
Natsu returns from a year since he left Fairy tail to become stronger. But in the time he left Fairy Tail disbanded. What happens when he realizes hi...
31.3K 974 23
(DISCLAIMER: Currently being edited! I also wrote this when I was in high school so my writing skills are not the best! I plan to re-edit this soon s...
5K 173 26
The cliff's jagged edge was painful underneath my fingers and the sweat under my hands made them slippery. "Lucy!" I heard a desperate man calling m...
58.5K 2.3K 19
A Fairy Tail FanFiction~ Princess Lucy. King Natsu. Both had exceeding power. Both were after the other. When Natsu was a child, King Igneel's reign...