Hermione The Death Eater

By slytheringirl6350

When Hermione is betrayed by the people she trusts the most she is forced to turn to those who she saw as her... More

Hermione the Deatheater
The news
The "Friends"
My answer
Dinner
The next day
What The Dark Lord Wanted
Her family
Meeting my family
With him
Diagon Alley
The Twins
New recruits
My blackmailer
Back to Hogwarts
Spy in the ranks
Promote
Winter break
Meeting Bellatrix
Training
Passed out
Thank you
Waking up
Anger
Drunk
Not a chapter
Love
Girl time
Christmas eve
Christmas
Thank you guys
Twin moment
Department Of Mysteries
Summer break
Question
Torture
Return
Unfair
Fight
You did What...
Anniversary
Quidditch
Mission
Finally!
Going back... again
Deatheater meeting
My Book Club
Getting Snapes memories
Tagged
Suprises
I have 2 brothers!
Meeting My Triplet
Paint Ball
Its Christmas
The Ball
Cover Contest Winner
Dancing
New Years Eve
A Date
Kidnapped
Rescued
Reactions
Safe
Dark Mark
Success
Grounded
Gone
Adopted
It begins
Battle Of Hogwarts
Epilogue
Sequel
My Other Stories

Leaving

23.4K 586 260
By slytheringirl6350

It was time to go back to Hogwarts once again. "I don't have to be friends with them anymore" I yell with happiness. Blaise chuckles from his seat at the dining room table.

I sat down and ate my bacon. I heard a meow from under the table and gave Nyx a piece of bacon. Draco leaned over to steal bacon from my plate. I slapped his hand away and glared at him. "You gave the cat a piece" he exclaims.

"Well she is cute" I say with a smirk. "Are you saying I'm not cute" Draco gasps dramatically. "Not compared to my adorable fluffy kitty" I reply. He sticks his tongue out at me and I laugh.

"If you two are done flirting I have news" Lucius says from the other end of the table. "What news" I ask excitedly. "We got you resorted into Slytherin" he says before taking a bite of his eggs. "Really" I yell jumping out of my seat.

He nods smiling. I run over and hug him. "Thank you thank you thank you" I exclaim happily. "Sure" he says. "No more Gryffindorks" I yell. Everyone chuckles as I sit back down.

"Is all of your trunks packed" Narcissa asks us. We all nod but I hear a loud gulp from my left. I look to Blaise who is sitting next to me. "I knew I forgot something" I hear him mutter. "Blaise go pack" Narcissa demands. He quickly runs up to his room to pack. Narcissa sits down rubbing her temples.

"Hermione, Theodore go help him" Narcissa says. We both stand up and head up to his room. Then I hear the worst sound ever to reach my ears. Blaise's singing. "Not again" Theo groans.

We walk into his room to see him standing on his bed dancing. "Blaise your supposed to be packing" I yell. He jumps and falls off his bed. We must of surprised him. Me and Theo start to laugh. "Ya ya laugh all you want" he pouts. "We will" Theo answers.

When we finally stop laughing we start to help Blaise pack. "Hermione I found a love letter from Ginny" I hear Theo yell. "Give me that" Blaise screams. "Hermione catch" Theo yells. I quickly catch it and start to read it.

Dear Blaise,
I miss you so much. Your warm hands and soft lips. I can't wait to come to Hogwarts to see you again. Also so I can hit you a few times for not writing me any letters. 
              Love,
                     Ginny

"Ewwww you two are so cliché" Theo complains. "Agreed" I agree. "Oh like you and Draco are any better" Blaise scoffs. "We are not that bad" I exclaim. We start to argue. "Stop it both of you" Theo yells. Finally we finish packing. "We're leaving in five minutes" Narcissa yells up the stairs. Theo and I leave the room to get our trunks.

We all meet in the entry hall. "Ok now I forget, who here is here legally and able to apparate to Kings Cross station" Narcissa asks. Fred and George step forward. "Ok grab a person" Narcissa says. Fred takes me. George takes Theo, and Narcissa takes Blaise and Draco.

We stop at kings cross. "Ok guys have a good rest of the year and Hermione don't kill anyone" Narcissa stresses. "Fine" I say.
"Bye guys" Fred and George say before they apparate away.
                  ................
Sorry for the late update but its Thanksgiving weekend and I've been really busy. I may not be able to update this week because its tech week at drama. Which means. I have to be at drama from the end of school to 7pm. Thanks guys:-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813K 13.9K 32
When the war survivors from the school of Which Craft and Wizardry return to finish their remaining years, everyone seems to have different feelings...
3.5K 113 40
we were too scared to leave and too broken to stay but we found love in the hurt we felt. - a draco malfoy story most impressive ranks #1 in ilovedr...
17.6K 418 34
WARNING!! I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING!! NOT EVEN THE PLOT OR STORY!! CHARACTERS AND SETTING ALL BELONGS TO J.K. ROWLING! PLOT AND STORY AND WRITING ALL BEL...
7.2K 104 18
The Malfoy's daughter is unappreciated and sent away as much as possible. She spent lots of time with her aunt Bellatrix, but not even Bellatrix like...