Going back... again

I was in a bad mood again. I was always in a bad mood the days before we have to go back to Hogwarts. At least Ginny would be with me this year though.

Tonks had left yesterday to go back to the Order after weeks of being away. I don't know what her excuse would be but it better be good.

I had locked myself in my room so I wouldn't snap at anyone. Ginny tried to talk to me once not knowing and I bit her head off. (Not literally)

So everybody else has pretty much left me alone since then. Except for today apparently. The dark lord walks into my room without knocking. "I could have been naked" I say. "But you weren't" he points out. I roll me eyes. "What may I help you with" I ask sarcastically.

"Oh ya, were going swimming it's a requirement for all Deatheaters to be able to swim" he tells me. "Fine give me a second to put on a swimsuit" I say with a sigh knowing there's no use in arguing.

When I'm dressed in my bikini I head out to the pool. When Draco see's me he obviously starts to check me out. "You done staring" I ask him. "One second" he says before looking me over one more time and getting out of the pool.

I stare at him when I see his six pack. "You done staring" he says mockingly. "One second" I reply mocking him in return. I chuckle at him and go over to stand by him.

When everyone comes out they are all talking. I hear snippets of others conversations. "My eyes are up here Blaise" I hear Ginny say loudly. I groan at my twins behavior.

Thats when I hear them. The warning bells. "Its the ministry again" I hear Lucius whisper. "What do we do" I whisper back. "Everyone who is here without the ministry's knowledge go hide in the forest" Narcissa whispered.

All of us but Draco, Blaise, and Narcissa, bolt to the forest. We run deeper and deeper. The forest gets denser and the trees get higher. Most of climb up into different trees just in case.

I sit on the tree limb trying to catch my breathe. "Stupid ministry" I mumble under my breath. I don't how long we stay there but its long enough for my butt to go numb.

Finally Lucius yells that it's safe. "How do you know" I ask him. He points at his dark mark and I understand. We all climb down from our trees and start to walk back home.

When we finally reach home it's time for supper. First I go to my room and take a hot relaxing shower. Then I run back down stairs to eat. "SHE EMERGES" Blaise yells when I walked in.

I laugh at him, in a much better mood for some reason. I sit down to eat while talking to Bellatrix about curses and spells. I don't know what the rest of them are talking about but I somehow get included into the conversation.

"What" I ask. "Do you think we should find a secret place for the four of us to meet" Ginny asks me. "Definitely" I say. I can't go another year without seeing my boyfriend or brother. Well a couple weeks for sure but not a whole year. A girl needs her time.

I go back to my conversation with Bellatrix when the dark lord storms in. "Hermione did you forget to mention something to me" he says through gritted teeth. "Not that I can think of" I say confused. "Oh, so nothing happend to you at the department of mysterys" he says angrily. "Oh,that" I say meekly.

He sighs before walking over to me. "Who did it" he asks. "Dolhov" I answer quitely. "Meeting tomorrow" he yells before storming out of the room.

My only thought is, what is he going to do.
................
OMG this story has 1,000 votes. I can't believe it, i never thought this would get so popular. As a thank you I am following everyone who follows me in the next week and all my previous followers. Thank you all for reading and voting:-)