Dancing

Draco and I waltzed through the ball room. I smiled and laughed. I had skillfully avoided my mom and I was in a good mood.

I saw Narcissa and Lucius dancing toward the middle of the room and Rudolphus and Bellatrix by them. Blaise was dancing with Ginny and Tonks was dancing with Fred.

Theo and George were trying to pick pocket off the guests and my dad was trying to stop them.

I had my mask on and hair changed so I was unrecognizable. Draco had a large smile stretched across his face.

"Can I cut in" I hear my dad ask. He is obviously tired of chasing Theo and George. "No" Draco says and continues to dance with me. I stomp on his foot and glare at him. "Fine" he mutters.

I smile and walk up to my dad. We start to dance. "I saw you invited your mom" he says as we dance. "She's a friend of the Malfoy's" I reply tensely. "Not since she abandoned you" he say quietly. I am about to reply when I am tapped on the shoulder.

"May I cut in" Rudolphus asks. My dad hands me off and I start to dance. "Your like the niece I never had" he says. "Tonks is your niece" I point out. His face lights up in realization. "Oh ya, I forgot about that" he exclaim. I laugh and once again is interrupted by a tap on the shoulder.

"My turn" Lucius says. I roll my eyes at his directness. "You could have asked nicely" I said as we dance. "Yes, I could also have thrown a cupcake at Rudolphus but I didn't" he says. "That makes no sense" I exclaim. He smirks and spins me across the dance floor.

Next time I change dance partners its a lot less nice than even Lucius. Blaise just runs in between Lucius and I, grabs my hand, and spins me away yelling mine. "Blaise how much sugar have you had" I ask carefully. "Lots and lots of candy" he yells. "Blaise come here" I hear Ginny yell. He giggles before sprinting off.

Then I am suddenly in dancing with both the twins. "So Hermione" Fred says. "When are you going to marry the ferret" George continues. Before they both burst out laughing. I slap them both in the head while trying to hide my blush. "Awwww she's blushing" Fred coos. Ruffling my hair.

I grab his hand and twist his arm behind his back. "Ow,ow,ow,ow" he squeals. "Hermione let him go" Theo says. "But he messed up my hair" I whine. He laughs and walks over to me. He tickles me until I let go of Fred. The twins quickly run off.

I start to dance with Theo and we just talk and laugh. "May I dance with her" I hear a voice say from behind me. "Of course" Theo says before walking off.  "Hello" I say. "Hello Hermione" the dark lord says walking over to me as we start to dance.

He is actually pretty good. "I know I am Miss Zabini" he says. I jump and look up at him. "Leglimency" he says. "I nod and we keep dancing.  "I know I can't feel love, but I don't want to murder you so that has to mean I like you" he says. I chuckle "as long as you don't want to murder me" I say.

"Can I have my girlfriend back now" Draco whines from behind me. I laugh and excuse myself from the dark lord before I spend the rest of the night dancing with Draco.

Im back guys! Thank all of you so much for understanding.  On other news this book has 50k reads!!!! I can't believe it thank you all so much. Thank you for reading:-)

P.S. Who else is still upset over the season premiere of the walking dead. Because I know I am.