Diagon Alley

*disclaimer in first chapter

I walked back to my room in a daze. Draco had just kissed me.

No, I told my self, toughen up. Your a death eater now. I heard a knock at my door and saw Lucius standing there.

"What's up" I ask. "We're going to Diagon alley in 20 minutes" he told me.

"Ok" I nodded. "And just so you know you cost me 10 galleons" he said grumpily before going down the hall.

I shook my head and went back into my room. I got my stuff and headed to the floo. When I got there everyone was there but Draco.
After a few seconds he walked in and winked at me. I blushed.

Stop, I told myself, don't be such a girl. Blaise looked at us weirdly. Lucius cleared his throat "were flooing into knockturn alley. We don't want to run into any bloodtraitors" he said.

I knew he meant the Weasleys. We flooed into knockturn alley. "Ok Hermione when were out of knockturn you have to go on your own so you aren't seen with us" he says.

I nod and follow them out of knockturn alley. I split up from them and head towards Flourish and Blots.

I walked in and heard the voices of the Weasleys and Potter. Quickly I try to get out but Ginny sees me.

"Hermione" she yells. I mentally groan and turn around with a fake smile. "Hey Ginny" I say.

"Is that Hermione" I hear Ron yell. "Yes Ron" she says. He comes out from behind a bookcase with Harry.

"Hi guys" I say. "I see you finally decided to come to your senses" Ron says. I put my hand in my pocket to stop myself from hitting him.

I nod my head and go to look at books. "Where have you been" Harry asks. I sigh "At my family's" I reply.

"But there dead" he says. I lose my cool "I have other family then my parents" I yell. He flinches and looks down "sorry" he says.

Sorrys not gonna cut it I think. But what I tell him is "its fine you didn't know".

I think for a minute and realize where missing a few Weasleys. "Where are the rest of the Weasleys" I ask?

Harry's face turned angry. "Mr and Mrs.Weasley are getting our robes" he said. "What about Fred and George" I ask.

His face goes dark. "After you left they left too saying that we didn't have to kill your parents. We don't know where they are"he says.

I suppress the smirk that tries to come through. "Thats not good" I reply hiding any sign of amusement. He nods. "I still need to get my books" I add.

He nods again and we go to find our books. When we're done I tell him I need to leave and head back towards knockturn alley.

Making sure nobody sees me I slip in unnoticed. I walk down towards the book shop that Lucius had found me in.

I sit in the same chair and start to read. "I thought I would find you here" I jump and look up.

Its Lucius. "Don't scare me" I exclaim. He chuckles. "Come on" he says "I found some new recruits you know".

I get up and follow him towards the floo. I see everyone else is there. But I don't see anyone else. I'm about to ask when I hear two voices I know very well from behind me.

"Hey Hermione" they say.