What The Dark Lord Wanted

*disclaimer in first chapter

I knocked on the office door and heard the voice of the Dark Lord telling me to enter. I walked in and bowed.

"Rise" he said "I have a job for you." I rose to my feet and sat in the chair across from his desk.

"What would you like me to do my Lord" I asked.

"Does anyone in the Order know you are here?"he asked.

"I don't think so. I never told anyone" I said.

He smiled "Perfect. I want you to pretend to be friends with Potter and Weasley so you can infiltrate the Order" he said.

I grimaced " I thought you had other spies in the Order" I asked. I really did not want to be friends with them but I would do anything to beat them.

His smile changed to anger after the question. "I have doubts that my spies are loyal to me" he sneered. I nodded my head.

"Where should I tell them I have been all summer" I asked.

"Tell them you where staying with a family and did they send you any owls" he asked.

"Only one" I said "they sent it last night."

"Reply to their owl and tell them you are fine and not to send any more owls because you are staying with muggle relatives" he told me.

I nodded "Is that all my Lord?" I asked.

"One more thing stay hidden when there are other death eaters here" he said "The only ones to know your here right now are the Malfoys. Though I may add more to the list later. Also the Malfoys are the only ones to know of your mission" he said.

"Yes my Lord" I said and left the room.

I walked back to my room and opened the door. When I walked in I noticed Draco was sitting in my chair.

"May I help you with something" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes actually" he replied "what did the dark lord want."

" To give me my mission "I said with a smirk.

He scowled "Why do you get a mission?" he pouted. I laughed

"your acting like a child" I said.

"Am not" he pouted more and I laughed

" Aren't you 15 and not 2?" I said. His face turned serious

"Whats your mission?" he asked.

I groaned " I have to act like I'm still friends with Potter and Weasel" I said. He smirked

"Should I make there lives extra horrible this year?" He asked.

I smirked "That would be wonderful" I said. He laughed

" I must leave now Granger" he said.

"Later" I replied as he walked out the door.

I looked down at myself. I still needed to shower. I grabbed a towel and a clean pair of jean. Also my favorite sweater and went to take my shower.

When I got out it was time for lunch. I went down to lunch and was eating with the rest of the Malfoys when an owl flew in.

It landed in front of me. I took off the letter and looked at the seel. It was from the ministry.

Miss Granger
We would like to profess our apologies for the death of your adoptive parents. But we also deemed it fit to tell you of your biological parents, the Zabini's.
From,
The office of wizarding family relations

I dropped the letter and promptly blacked out.