Torture

"You think you could blackmail me" I yell before crucioing her again. "I'm sorry" she sobs as I take away the curse.

"You should have thought about that before you tried to blackmail me" I yell releasing all my anger on her. I hear Bella crackle evilly beside me.

Her screams echo's in the dungeons. I sneer at her crumpled and sobbing form.

I walk out of her cell done with her for the day. Bella follows and we head back upstairs. I open the portrait and head to my room.

I was about to get in the shower when there is a knock at my door. I open it and see the dark lord. "Training in 15 minutes outside" he says walking away.

I sigh, I guess there is no time for a shower now. I get dressed in a tank top and shorts. I head out of my room and downstairs.

I see Fred and George over with Rudolphus. I walk over and hug George since I hadn't seen him yet. "Hey Herm" he says. "Hey Georgie" I reply.

I detach myself and look at Rudolphus. He is watching the rest come out of the house. All of the sudden the dark lord appears.

"Where playing a game of war. You have to be the last one standing but only use stunning spells."

"GO" he yells.

I sprint into the woods. I go deeper until I come to a gigantic tree. I climb up the tree and wait. I hear footsteps, a big crash, and a loud curse.

I rolled my eyes at my ungraceful twin. He stand under the tree and I point my wand at him. "Stupefy" I whisper. The spell hits him and he falls over.

I jump down and sneak through the woods. All the sudden I'm against a tree and looking up at blue gray eyes.

"Hey Hermione" he whispers. "Hello Draco" he leans down to kiss me but is all the sudden he is frozen and falling over. "George" I whine.

"Whoops" he says before stunning me too.
...............
In the end Fred won. And let me tell you he made sure you knew it.

"Hermione" Fred said poking my shoulder. I ignored him. "Hermione" he said poking me again. I continued to ignore him. "Hermione" he whines poking me again. "What" I snap. "I won" he yells before running off.

I groan and rub my head. Stupid boys. I missed Tonks but she was on a mission. She was still pretending to be in the order. She hated it almost as much me.

I walked back to my room happy to finally take a shower. I was just going to get in when there was a knock at my door. I was going to kill whoever was interrupting me from my shower. Again.

I opened the door to see Blaise. "You stunned me" he whined. "I know" I answered. "Why'd you do that" he asked. "To win" I answered before shutting the door and finally getting in the shower.
............
Thank you guys we have over 6 thousand reads and almost 400 votes. You guys are awesome keep reading and voting:-)