Christmas eve

*Disclaimer in first chapter

I woke up to an excited child jumping on my bed. Wait,nope, that's just Blaise. "Its Christmas Eve" he yelled excitedly. "I know" i said.

He jumped off my bed and ran downstairs. I followed after and went towards the dining room. I walked in sat down at my regular spot.

I ate my breakfast and talked with everyone. When everyone was done it was decided today was a family day. Everyone went to the living room.

Lucius was sitting in a arm chair with Narcissa on his lap. I sat on the floor my back on the couch, in between Draco and Blaise. Fred sat with george and tonks on the other couch.

Finally Bellatrix and Rudolphus were sitting like Lucius and Narcissa on a different chair. Everyone sat and talked.

We got caught up on what the order was doing and what tonks had been doing.

"I have a question" Draco interrupted. "What" Narcissa said. "Hermione, what charm did you use in the other guys rooms" he asked with a smirk.

I immediately get 3 glares from said boys. "Why would i tell you" i replied. He clutched his heart and fell of the couch. "Oh the pain, the pain of betrayal" he yelled.

Blaise seeing an opportunity jumped on top of him. "DOG PILE" he yelled. All the teens laughed and jumped on top. Except me and Fred.

He grabbed me and through me on top. He then jumped on top. I groaned. "How do u think i feel" i heard draco groan. Slowly everyone got off.

Draco just laid on the floor groaning. I laughed and stole his spot on the couch. We talked about are missions for the dark lord and how we were going to complete them.

We had eaten lunch and dinner in there and just spent the whole day with each other. "Tonks can i talk to you outside for a minute" Fred asked. When they left i started to jump up and down while squealing.

"Aren't you supposed to be a deatheater" George asked raising an eyebrow. I slapped him in the back of the head and continued to squeal.

They came back holding hands and i jumped up and down more. When we had calmed down it was late. "Bed all of you" Lucius yelled. We all headed up to bed not wanting to argue.

I got ready and laid in bed. Tomorrow was Christmas and i couldn't wait.

Ya i finally updated. I got my phone back so i should be back on my regular schedule. Read vote and comment please:-)